AUG 2018 PUNGGOL POINT WOODS/COVE

hpsoo0912

Reaction score
Personally, I feel like there’s prob some negative effect la. But honestly I dunnoe if it will be significant or not. I’m pretty sure u ll not be able to find any major studies from govt side that tell u anything negative about this, if not they gotta vacate the entire punggol area.

So it’s rly a risk bet that one has to assess n undertake if one decides to stay in punggol north area. (Not just this project becoz I’m prettt sure the entire punggol north area ll be affected by the pasir gudang thing rather than just the sea front project).

U got your queue no? Are you applying for 5R?

peter29

Reaction score
Hello! My number is 29X in the 5 room category too. Will there be a chance to get high level units? Glad to meet potential neighbours here

Sent from HUAWEI CLT-L29 using GAGT
Hi! my number is 32X in the 5 rm category so might be neighbours =)

Greendaises

Reaction score
Will they only send the booklet 2 weeks prior to appointment? I hate this waiting game hahaha

zidmosby

Reaction score
Anyone know much about staggered down payment? Any cons to doing this?

There's really no cons because at the end of the day, the 10% is a must to pay. Whether you pay 5-5 or 10 one short.

The only pros is that if you're a young couple with not much cpf, you pay lesser amount and then have time to pay the balance. That's all.

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Guess punggol cannot go anymore once hdb there ready. Imagine going for nature walk at Coney Island... But beside entrance got hdb. Besides residents there, also have visitors. I guess most residents will be driving, so includes visitors cars... I cannot imagine how crowded the area will be. Parking a concern.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guess punggol cannot go anymore once hdb there ready. Imagine going for nature walk at Coney Island... But beside entrance got hdb. Besides residents there, also have visitors. I guess most residents will be driving, so includes visitors cars... I cannot imagine how crowded the area will be. Parking a concern.

QFT. Now is already sibei jialat.

And i think whole area only 35% populated. Add another 5k cars to that area. U have another little india. Not to mention 10k Cecas otw for it hub

xerces

Master Member
Reaction score

And i think whole area only 35% populated. Add another 5k cars to that area. U have another little india. Not to mention 10k Cecas otw for it hub

In my opinion, its 65-75% populated. most of the project is now cater to more outskirt of punngol or the new mrt station after punggol near Punggol End. I am staying there.

Govt will focus Tengah now ba...

TaeimX

Reaction score
My queue number is 6#. So how long do I have to wait for the booklet and date of 1st appointment ??
Do they still give the booklet?? I saw somewhere that they do not give out hardcopies anymore.

Sorry for asking my first time noob.

AndRiy80

Reaction score
My queue number is 6#. So how long do I have to wait for the booklet and date of 1st appointment ??
Do they still give the booklet?? I saw somewhere that they do not give out hardcopies anymore.
Sorry for asking my first time noob.

No now is all online

SuperZ

Reaction score

You are right.

You ain't see nothing yet. According to Stat SG on projected population growth a few years back, from my analysis, Punggol pop will increase from 99,500 (old data, now I think it is 100k+) to 269,000. A 170% increase. Enjoy the crowd.

You can tell by looking at all the empty plots around Punggol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.