August 2016 - Tampines Greenview / GreenVerge BTO

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, nice to see u again HAHA
idm 2nd floor as long got balcony. But I also highly doubt so since most ppl would go after it too. I'm going crazy over balcony =_=

Sent from zhuzhu using GAGT

Hello. There's too little units with balcony. And we are also not sure what's the demands for balcony. But from what I see so far, balcony is a pretty inportant requirement

ash like snow

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello. There's too little units with balcony. And we are also not sure what's the demands for balcony. But from what I see so far, balcony is a pretty inportant requirement

U mean balcony is impt for other ppl too? Anyone knows how big the balcony is? Got this big?
chaVH4Ql.jpg

Sent from zhuzhu using GAGT

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Dear All,

51x for 4rm. Consider good number?
My future wife and I are open to balcony and non-balcony units but we have no idea which face to choose most imptly is avoiding the sun rise and sun set to avoid "Cao Shi".

Also, we need to apply for HLE before first appointment?

Thanks!=D

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

51x for 4rm. Consider good number?
My future wife and I are open to balcony and non-balcony units but we have no idea which face to choose most imptly is avoiding the sun rise and sun set to avoid "Cao Shi".

Also, we need to apply for HLE before first appointment?

Thanks!=D

Hi future neighbour!

Generally, try to avoid West facing units as the afternoon sun will be heat up your house. Morning sun in the East is ok for some, not ok for some. Personal preference. If you want to avoid both East and West sun, then you'll need to go for North South facing units.

HLE should be done before first appointment.

Hope this helps.

xalkyrie

Reaction score
15x 4rm here. I know my top 10 units liao. From balcony to non balcony, Greenverge to Greenview all considered.

Last edited:

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
15x here. I know my top 10 units liao. From balcony to non balcony, Greenverge to Greenview all considered.

You mean top 10 stacks right?

I had a hard time trying to determine my top 10 stacks yesterday.

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got 1,4xx out of 1,501...this is my 10th BTO application and the first time my number is lower than the total number of units sold...

xVrooMx

Reaction score
Hi future neighbour!

Generally, try to avoid West facing units as the afternoon sun will be heat up your house. Morning sun in the East is ok for some, not ok for some. Personal preference. If you want to avoid both East and West sun, then you'll need to go for North South facing units.

HLE should be done before first appointment.

Hope this helps.

Hiya future neighbour hahhaa!!

i see, thanks so much for your info...
I think the morning sun is just alright but the afternoon sun is the killer haha making the unit super warm n humid.

Yea, preparing the HLE stuff now, wonder how fast will be the flat selection be.

flyhigh16

Reaction score
Hi all! Got a number to select a flat in Tampines so it is nice to see this thread and talk to future neighbours :)

Btw, does anyone know if there will be a new mrt at the tampines north town hub area? :O Like the pan-island line!

blcq889

Reaction score
Hi all, im 3XX for 4 room.

I'm curious how do you guys see which blocks/units have balconies?

NURNUR8786

Reaction score
BALCONY OR NO BALCONY

GUYS! helo helo... by the way...how do u guys see if that unit have balcony or not?? got indicate? I cant seems to find it at the site plan...

Silvialite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Balcony units have a small rectangular protrusion. Compare the shape of the stack with the floorplan

NURNUR8786

Reaction score
balcony & non balcony

hi guys! btw how you guys know which unit have balcony's & which one dun?? cant seem to find it at the site plan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.