Milner_24

Reaction score
I reckon it will probably reach 7k 8k at this rate, with the weekend coming up

10 to 11 times application rate

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
time to change to apply 3rm liao

previously my household income not much..around 6k so i applied for a 3 room premium ( a little costlier than standard) i tried applying for 4 room but keep getting lousy queue numbers so gave up and applied for 3 room premium and my queue number was like 20. so i chose a very good corner unit with nice unit number. the bto project also is in a very good location.

if u got no kids, 3 room more than enough.

now my combine household income is more than 10k, living in a 3 room makes me no burden at all. Pay using cpf still got left over.

muddywaters

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
previously my household income not much..around 6k so i applied for a 3 room premium ( a little costlier than standard) i tried applying for 4 room but keep getting lousy queue numbers so gave up and applied for 3 room premium and my queue number was like 20. so i chose a very good corner unit with nice unit number. the bto project also is in a very good location.

now my combine household income is more than 10k, living in a 3 room makes me no burden at all. Pay using cpf still got left over.

Yeah. Actually if no kids, 3 room is good enough and much lesser debt burden. Good choice

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thanks! let me consider.

i have no intent to have kids, at the moment.

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually the attribution to the increase has been mainly from 2nd timers.

first timers still healthy

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Kallang/Whampoa 4 Rm about 3.8x for 1st timer. So 1 unit against about 4 1st timers fighting for it.
Estimated there're about 2360+ 1st timers and 640+ 2nd timers now. Competitive :s12:

actually the attribution to the increase has been mainly from 2nd timers.

first timers still healthy

Last edited:

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah all talk is about whampoa. Chew Boon lay would be sad to hear that

Dream catcher

Reaction score
thanks! let me consider.

i have no intent to have kids, at the moment.

Even with one child , 3 room still good enough. Less burden financially and easier housekeeping maintainace. I would go for 3 room if I had a choice, but i’ve one boy and gal. If both kids same gender I will still consider 3 room.

jnashville

Banned
Reaction score
Where is your BTO at?

sengkang.

opposite left of my flat is sengkang general hospital.

Front of my flat is farmway lrt, just 2 stops to sengkang mrt

Multi storey carpark just 15 metres from my flat below, behind my flat.

Right front of my flat is the swimming/sports complex with gym and 24 hours mcdonalds.

Right back of my flat is the park connector that stretches to punggol. Families fly kites, cycle over there, hold activities etc in the park

Front of my flat is a shop house with a $3.40 hair salon, bakery, 24 hour U-Stars supermarket, clinic and a hardware store.

Back of my flat is another shop house from another BTO project with bakery, 24 hour sheng shiong supermarket, coffeeshop, clinic, laundry store and value dollar store.

and now in front of my flat, they are building a plaza with retail stalls as well as a HAWKER CENTRE!. so much food options for just a neighbourhood in sengkang.

Good location? :s13:

Last edited:

ktyandkyc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sengkang.

opposite left of my flat is sengkang general hospital.

Front of my flat is farmway lrt, just 2 stops to sengkang mrt

Multi storey carpark just 15 metres from my flat below, behind my flat.

Right front of my flat is the swimming/sports complex with gym and 24 hours mcdonalds.

Right back of my flat is the park connector that stretches to punggol. Families fly kites, cycle over there, hold activities etc in the park

Front of my flat is a shop house with a $3.40 hair salon, bakery, 24 hour U-Stars supermarket, clinic and a hardware store.

Back of my flat is another shop house from another BTO project with bakery, 24 hour sheng shiong supermarket, coffeeshop, clinic, laundry store and value dollar store.

and now in front of my flat, they are building a plaza with retail stalls as well as a HAWKER CENTRE!. so much food options for just a neighbourhood in sengkang.

Good location? :s13:
$10k household income so jelly

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11am Update - Kallang/Whampoa 4 Rm
(663/3028) - Increased 36 applicants.

Only first 2 days of launch already like that.

Imagine this wkend.

I think more than my predicted 7k liao.

10k.likely. 15 ppl fight for 1 unit.

Lol. Justlol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.