HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

Like Tree62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2019, 05:56 PM   #1156

I am staying in an resale flat now. If I got BTO and taking HDB loan, I know that I need to pay 10% down payment (CPF/Cash). For this down payment, is there any way we can tap on to the sales proceed from selling the resale flat??
Anyone got experience before??
Louis81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:04 PM   #1157

It’s possible provided you have already sold your resale flat and the transaction is already completed , with the cash and cpf proceeds all credited back to you. But meantime .... where you gonna stay while waiting for your bto to built?

I am staying in an resale flat now. If I got BTO and taking HDB loan, I know that I need to pay 10% down payment (CPF/Cash). For this down payment, is there any way we can tap on to the sales proceed from selling the resale flat??
Anyone got experience before??

Last edited by Dream catcher; 06-06-2019 at 06:10 PM..
Dream catcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:01 AM   #1158

Hi,

I am now staying in a HDB resale flat with outstanding mortgage loan. If I got a BTO, how does existing mortgage loan affect the new loan that I am taking for BTO??

Any sharing?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:58 AM   #1159
Supremacy Member

It does not affect the new loan directly

It affects the sales proceeds and based on the cash proceeds u need to put 50% if you are taking another hdb loan but if u take bank loan then this does not apply

Hi,

I am now staying in a HDB resale flat with outstanding mortgage loan. If I got a BTO, how does existing mortgage loan affect the new loan that I am taking for BTO??

Any sharing?
flashover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #1160

Hi! May I know the Q no. for Jurong West currently?
loli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:38 AM   #1161

It does not affect the new loan directly

It affects the sales proceeds and based on the cash proceeds u need to put 50% if you are taking another hdb loan but if u take bank loan then this does not apply
After sales, it will be a loss. After pay back bank, all go cpf.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:46 AM   #1162

Hi,

Hi,
LEVY FEE
I now stay in resale flat. If I got BTO and I will have to pay levy fee. For this levy fee will it be deducted from the sale of my resale flat in CPF OA account? I will not have any cash proceed from sale of resale flat.
Old 07-06-2019, 11:03 AM   #1163

Hi,

Hi,
LEVY FEE
I now stay in resale flat. If I got BTO and I will have to pay levy fee. For this levy fee will it be deducted from the sale of my resale flat in CPF OA account? I will not have any cash proceed from sale of resale flat.
Resale is only applicable if u bought ur resale flat with grant. If u bought it w/o grant, there is no resale levy.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT
AndRiy80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 11:41 AM   #1164

Hi! May I know the Q no. for Jurong West currently?
4 RM 48
5 RM 53
cashec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:42 PM   #1165

Resale levy is only applicable if you have previously taken grant for your resale. Levy payment is only via CASH. Not Cpf.

Hi,

Hi,
LEVY FEE
Dream catcher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 11:16 PM   #1166

Hi,

What's the queue # 4room for Sengkang currently?
Many thanks~.
rayne90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2019, 10:52 PM   #1167
Supremacy Member

Just wanna give a shout out to Jurong neighbours to join the Telegram groups and chat!

t.me/jurongwestbto
t.me/boonlayglade
t.me/jurongwest_jewel
deskoh91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 01:00 PM   #1168

Anyone knows what constitutes rejecting your chance to select a flat?

Obviously if no more unit or no more ethnic quota, then it doesn't count.

But what about cases where only left with very few units or all low floors? What is the threshold?
supremo0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 04:27 PM   #1169

I am queue 867 for Kallang bto and today they send me sms ask me down for appointment to book flat on the 12 July. However they said if all taken up or ethnic quota unavailable they will let me know. Anyone know how high chance will I get to choose?
Old 12-06-2019, 04:49 PM   #1170

I am queue 867 for Kallang bto and today they send me sms ask me down for appointment to book flat on the 12 July. However they said if all taken up or ethnic quota unavailable they will let me know. Anyone know how high chance will I get to choose?
Anyone knows what constitutes rejecting your chance to select a flat?

Obviously if no more unit or no more ethnic quota, then it doesn't count.

But what about cases where only left with very few units or all low floors? What is the threshold?
Assuming there are 300 units for the room size of your flat being offered. HDB will usually dish out 3x the number of "tickets" for selection. This is also to buffer for those who have already chosen a flat.

1. Ethnic quota reach - you are literally lan-lan.
2. Assuming the location is so hot. level 2, front door facing carpark, room facing generator people also take, that means that it is unlikely you will get the unit. When I was selecting my flat, I noticed a consistent pattern. Since HDB gives out 3 times the queue numbers, if you are within the final percentile / the lowest percentile section, you can literally wait for another ballot. You would roughly know when you are tracking the units daily and you will have a feel if you are going to get the best unit from the lousiest batch.
3. Your HLE is messed up.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.