BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

thwysg

Reaction score
Sorry bro.. Its 4 room... Till now no update... Psps.. Got queue but no appt... Dunno the update at all... I check the myhdb page, but no update leh.

Oh. Last Q number for 4rm is 682 as at 6 July 2019. Not many units left for Towner Crest, depends on your race quota. There’s still units at Kallang Breeze.

Check under “Maps/ Plans & Flats Availability”.
https://esales.hdb.gov.sg/bp25/launch/19feb/selection/19FEBBTOKWN_page_6280/$file/about1.html

Roseyviolet

Reaction score
Hi, just to side track a little...
Anyone know if there’s a telegram group for Nov 19 BTO? Or Amk BTO?

Thanks!

cuttlefish

Master Member
Reaction score
Can I check whats the drop out rate for towner crest 3 rooms?

Having 180 out of 115 number for kempas and wondering if even any chance.

thwysg

Reaction score
potentially save on commute time to work?

S/he’s looking to rent a room? No more quota for Chinese unless s/he is under Malay quota for both areas and Indian/ Others quota for Kallang. And it’s a real long wait for the flats, at least 2022-2023?

AriesWolf

Reaction score
Hi, if I receive an hdb appointment date out of a sudden although there are no more allocation of my 5 room units left, can I ask hdb to change to 3gen units with the remainder units or is it impossible? TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.