HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buy forett or penrose?

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 07:29 PM   #16

Should also include a video of him running to Aljunied MRT in 4 mins.

Stay safe, watch the traffic
Omg... you really made me LOL
Ohw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:29 PM   #17
Master Member

Come invest in Stirling Residences, letís be neighbours
Forret would be a better buy than Stirling Residences bro, cheaper in psf terms, FH status and more reputable developer. Now u can tell why my argument is sound.
Ohw123 likes this.
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:31 PM   #18

Forret would be a better buy than Stirling Residences bro, cheaper in psf terms, FH status and more reputable developer. Now u can tell why my argument is sound.
You canít tell Iím joking meh?
I also personally feel SR not as good anymore above 19xxpsf (but depending on unit type)
Now 🤫🤫🤫 dun tell others
Old 01-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #19
Master Member

You canít tell Iím joking meh?
I also personally feel SR not as good anymore above 19xxpsf (but depending on unit type)
Now 🤫🤫🤫 dun tell others
Smart, ok Propertyinvestor40 And onlycleanerinvest, the choice is clear Forret ftw! If u compare Forrett to another new launch FH urban treasures- the choice is clearer.
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:38 PM   #20
Master Member

Recently I was also comparing two projects, one is tapestry and one is Parc komo. I understand my colleague paid for a 2 + 1 bedder unit at tapestry for 857k for 603sqft which works out to be 14xxpsf.

On the other hand, Parc komo 2 +1 bedder unit at 877k for 614sqft which also works out to be 14xxpsf.

Hmm, one is FH With commercial and one is LH. Both equally ulu. How come Parc komo only 46% sold whereas tapestry 94% sold?

Is it FH lost its shine Liao?
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:39 PM   #21

Smart, ok Propertyinvestor40 And onlycleanerinvest, the choice is clear Forret ftw! If u compare Forrett to another new launch FH urban treasures- the choice is clearer.
Itís Forett btw
The 2 ĎTís at the back stands for Toh Tuck
Old 01-08-2020, 07:42 PM   #22
Master Member

Recently I was also comparing two projects, one is tapestry and one is Parc komo. I understand my colleague paid for a 2 + 1 bedder unit at tapestry for 857k for 603sqft which works out to be 14xxpsf.

On the other hand, Parc komo 2 +1 bedder unit at 877k for 614sqft which also works out to be 14xxpsf.

Hmm, one is FH With commercial and one is LH. Both equally ulu. How come Parc komo only 46% sold whereas tapestry 94% sold?

Not exactly though bro. I have a friend w a $2m budget wanting a CCR project earlier I intro her to buy The M/Kopar but immediately she rejected as both are LH, and wanted only to buy a FH project, and she is looking at Forrett amongst others that includes Glentrees too. I think older generation still have this desire to purchase FH.

One more thing- I think ppl are willing to consider older FH than new 99yLH as they are cheaper w infinite holding in a sense.
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:43 PM   #23
Master Member

Should also include a video of him running to Aljunied MRT in 4 mins.

Stay safe, watch the traffic
4 mins sprint to Aljunied mrt from penrose at his age of 40?
U want him kenna cardiac arrest?
sinequa88 and Ohw123 like this.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:43 PM   #24

I thought you told us avoid D17 condos (Flora drive, Changi Prison area) at all cost?
Old 01-08-2020, 07:45 PM   #25

4 mins sprint to Aljunied mrt from penrose at his age of 40?
U want him kenna cardiac arrest?
Lmao let him sprint all he wants lah
Old 01-08-2020, 07:47 PM   #26
Master Member

Not exactly though bro. I have a friend w a $2m budget wanting a CCR project earlier I intro her to buy The M/Kopar but immediately she rejected as both are LH, and wanted only to buy a FH project, and she is looking at Forrett amongst others that includes Glentrees too. I think older generation still have this desire to purchase FH.

One more thing- I think ppl are willing to consider older FH than new 99yLH as they are cheaper w infinite holding in a sense.
The case u brought up is due to the M/kopar being at superior location than other FHs condos.

But for both tapestry and Parc komo case, why both equally ulu, equal pricing, how come Parc komo FH with commercial only sold 46% whereas tapestry can hit 94% sales?

Is Parc komo undervalued?
Old 01-08-2020, 07:49 PM   #27
Master Member

I thought you told us avoid D17 condos (Flora drive, Changi Prison area) at all cost?
Yap avoid flora. Of coz I’m not a supporter of both projects. Just wondering why the great disparity in sales betw both.
Tapestry at Tampines ave 10 is no better either. Basically nothing much there.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:53 PM   #28
Master Member

The case u brought up is due to the M/kopar being at superior location than other FHs condos.

But for both tapestry and Parc komo case, why both equally ulu, equal pricing, how come Parc komo FH with commercial only sold 46% whereas tapestry can hit 94% sales?

Is Parc komo undervalued?
Honestly I cannot tell haha but I think both are fairly valued, jus like how Forrett would be too. So it depends on buyer preference.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #29

Yap avoid flora. Of coz Iím not a supporter of both projects. Just wondering why the great disparity in sales betw both.
Tapestry at Tampines ave 10 is no better either. Basically nothing much there.
Boss, Tapestry launched more than 1 year earlier than Komo! Before and after ABSD increase!
Ohw123 likes this.
Zetrio2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #30
Master Member

Honestly I cannot tell haha but I think both are fairly valued, jus like how Forrett would be too. So it depends on buyer preference.
Forett buyers got to be careful because D21 is really facing oversupply at current.
Many case studies on D21 FH condos R already not seeing much price appreciation. Was wondering what makes forett potential buyers so optimistic about this project?
Ohw123 likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.