HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Buy forett or penrose?

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 08:02 PM   #31
Master Member

Boss, Tapestry launched more than 1 year earlier than Komo! Before and after ABSD increase!
Hi bro,
Based on July done deal and caveat lodged, tapestry saw 36 units sold whereas Parc komo July sales only show 3 units transacted.

It’s not about which one launch first. Even now, tapestry is leading by a huge number based on just July alone.
Ohw123 likes this.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 01-08-2020 at 08:21 PM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:05 PM   #32

Hi bro,
Based on July done deal Records and caveat lodged, tapestry saw 36 units sold whereas Parc komo July sales only show 4 units transacted.

It’s not about which one launch first. Even now, tapestry is leading by a huge number based on just July alone.
Uncle Ni, Tapestry average psf is 1361psf while Parc Komo is 1518psf
Ohw123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:12 PM   #33
Master Member

Uncle Ni, Tapestry average psf is 1361psf while Parc Komo is 1518psf
I’m looking at July average psf betw both.
You go see Parc komo, all around 14xxpsf. On the contrary, some units in tapestry is transacting at 15xxpsf
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 09:42 PM   #34

Whoa Clavon penrose forett all have good share of supporters. Tough competition.
Clazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:24 PM   #35
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought PE . Originally wanted penrose I used to grow up there at 53 sims drive with my grand parents , but chose PE as my stack
Literally is a stone throw away from the MRT (throw stone should be able to hit the car park in front of eunos mrt )

The average walk is about 10mins as u have to cross a road and an overhead bridge unless u walk by the major junction from penrose

Never considered Forrett cos quite out of the way
NiShiZhu and sinequa88 like this.
Tool18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:49 PM   #36

Forett buyers got to be careful because D21 is really facing oversupply at current.
Many case studies on D21 FH condos R already not seeing much price appreciation. Was wondering what makes forett potential buyers so optimistic about this project?
Future beauty world transformation. By 2027, transport hub, community hub, new shopping mall and rail corridor should be completed. Cross island line either at beauty world or KAP.

Since the downtown line was up, there has not been any more developments to the area. Thatís why I feel the area only appreciate by a bit. But the upcoming transformation might promote more capital appreciation.

Agree on the oversupply of condo. But I feel forett stands out. Being the only new FH among all the other D21 new launches, and also a medium size development 600+ units. The rest < 300+ or boutique.
Ohw123 likes this.

Last edited by lucario1806; 01-08-2020 at 10:53 PM..
lucario1806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 10:58 PM   #37

Future beauty world transformation. By 2027, transport hub, community hub, new shopping mall and rail corridor should be completed. Cross island line either at beauty world or KAP.

Since the downtown line was up, there has not been any more developments to the area. Thatís why I feel the area only appreciate by a bit. But the upcoming transformation might promote more capital appreciation.

Agree on the oversupply of condo. But I feel forett stands out. Being the only new FH among all the other D21 new launches, and also a medium size development 600+ units. The rest < 300+ or boutique.
Hi Lucario, you sub to Jim Tayís channel too right?
Old 01-08-2020, 10:59 PM   #38

Me was using the gmail Ďjjchení (my motherís gmail). Now I created me own gmail
Old 01-08-2020, 11:00 PM   #39

I bought PE . Originally wanted penrose I used to grow up there at 53 sims drive with my grand parents , but chose PE as my stack
Literally is a stone throw away from the MRT (throw stone should be able to hit the car park in front of eunos mrt )

The average walk is about 10mins as u have to cross a road and an overhead bridge unless u walk by the major junction from penrose

Never considered Forrett cos quite out of the way
Comparing to PE, hands down PE wins all three. Sad to have missed that opportunity.

The neighbourhood surrounding Penrose isnít very ideal imo. B1 industrial area, very old HDBs, kinda near Geylang. Right next to PIE. Closest to town tho in terms of MRT. If $1500 psf itís decent deal. $1700 psf wayyy out.

Clavon nothing special leh. If I wanted a condo in Clementi, I rather Parc Clematis. Not many plus points other than rental (which seems solid), but I looking for own stay and for capital appreciation. A lot of competition too like Forett.
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:02 PM   #40

Hi Lucario, you sub to Jim Tayís channel too right?
Ehhh sup! Yeah I do. Haha I seen you around Jim Tayís YouTube videos and Aaronís as well! Hahaha nice to see you here!
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:45 AM   #41
Master Member

Since the downtown line was up, there has not been any more developments to the area. That’s why I feel the area only appreciate by a bit. But the upcoming transformation might promote more capital appreciation.

Hmm...Is forett within walking distance to the new beauty world shopping Malls or mrt?
As far as I understand, almost every districts has undergone some forms of amenities improvement like bigger shopping Malls, mrt. Is beauty world transformation more unique than others?
Are there any job creation in D21?

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 02-08-2020 at 12:50 AM..
Old 02-08-2020, 12:50 AM   #42
Master Member

The GLS plot is still on reserve list. Not sure when will it be release. Seems like people are excited for a reserve transformation.

On side note, it will also add on to the residential supply in D21.
It will hence be a competitor for current & upcoming D21 launches. For future buyers, they might be looking at this intergrated hub for convenience. What makes Forett, Linq, Ki ,daintree, View stand out from this intergrated development then?

Hmm...Is forett within walking distance to the new beauty world shopping Malls or mrt?
As far as I understand, almost every districts has undergone some forms of amenities improvement like bigger shopping Malls, mrt. Is beauty world transformation more unique than others?
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:53 AM   #43
Master Member

The GLS plot is still on reserve list. Not sure when will it be release. Seems like people are excited for a reserve transformation.

On side note, it will also add on to the residential supply in D21.
It will hence be a competitor for current & upcoming D21 launches. For future buyers, they might be looking at this intergrated hub for convenience. What makes Forett, Linq, Ki ,daintree, View stand out from this intergrated development then?
Hehe, same train of thoughts.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:55 AM   #44
Master Member

Oopsy, my mistake. Itís released for tender
One transformation that many D21 launches shout about! Potential 865 private residential for this GLS! All the best District 21!
https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Lan...-URA-GLS-Sites

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...lan-anak-bukit

Hehe, same train of thoughts.

Last edited by 1993newbie; 02-08-2020 at 12:58 AM..
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 01:00 AM   #45
Master Member

Oopsy, my mistake. It’s released for tender
One transformation that many D21 launches shout about! Potential 865 private residential for this GLS! All the best District 21!
https://www.ura.gov.sg/Corporate/Lan...-URA-GLS-Sites

https://www.straitstimes.com/busines...lan-anak-bukit
Hehe, u shouldn’t say it out loud.
There r many forett and FH D21 supporters out there.
U r a party spoiler

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 02-08-2020 at 01:03 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.