Canberra Residences Resale

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
The development only comes in 3BR and above. So yeah.its the 3BR one. There are very few 2BR dual key units, but the layout is not efficient.

I looked at the 2 available 4 bdr dual key units there, not bad, but middle floors and they facing the HDB blocks that will be coming up soon, so kinda worried about the dust and all, considering the balconies are not small, will be kinda wasted that I can't use them effectively for at least 3-5 years

leeerwin

Reaction score
I looked at the 2 available 4 bdr dual key units there, not bad, but middle floors and they facing the HDB blocks that will be coming up soon, so kinda worried about the dust and all, considering the balconies are not small, will be kinda wasted that I can't use them effectively for at least 3-5 years

Good insights. Especially if you plan to dine in your balcony. Haha. Anyways those units are way out of my budget.

falseflush

Reaction score

HDB blocks? Do you mean at the open field beside Canberra MRT?

bllimus

Reaction score
Stay away from Canberra Residence. It’s EC and limited growth opportunities for future due to its current price.
Nautical better buy and it’s a condo.

falseflush

Reaction score
Stay away from Canberra Residence. It’s EC and limited growth opportunities for future due to its current price.
You referring to 1 Canberra? Canberra Residences is not an EC what.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Canberra Residences & Nautical are both private condo. EC is 1 Canberra

monomono29

Reaction score
Canberra Residences is private condo... 1 Canberra is the EC which just MOP.
Care to share more about why EC has limited growth opportunities for future?

monomono29

Reaction score
Yes the large plot lor
Ya there are HDB construction plot coming up...

I went to view a few 3BR units at 1 Canberra. The 3BR units mostly facing Yishun Avenue 7 main road. The noise level and dust are really no joke. If buying for own stay better think twice.

monomono29

Reaction score
The development only comes in 3BR and above. So yeah.its the 3BR one. There are very few 2BR dual key units, but the layout is not efficient.
True... the layout of 2BR dual key there doesn't seem efficient. Not really suitable for a family in my humble opinion. The asking price for the resale unit is the same as the 3BR unit with proper layout.

The target market will be quite limited I think if want to sell next time.

Last edited:

monomono29

Reaction score
I've seen 8 Courtyards, 1 Canberra, Nautical and even Skyparks but never Canberra Residences. Been advised by people who went to view to not bother and I took their advice cause the exterior really look quite bad for me. Feel like the management there don't bother to do their job to let it look so bad.
Such a pity with Canberra Residences... it's serene and peaceful with the low rise blocks and convenient next to Sembawang Shopping Centre... I would have proceed with a resale unit if not because of concerns with the condo maintenance.

Found this article published few years agp. Canberra Residences was observed with many empty units back then.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-estate/is-anyone-home

Last edited:

wetdreamx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya there are HDB construction plot coming up...

I went to view a few 3BR units at 1 Canberra. The 3BR units mostly facing Yishun Avenue 7 main road. The noise level and dust are really no joke. If buying for own stay better think twice.

Wah?! I’m looking at that area cos I no choice need my stay nearby parents help tc kids cos they don’t wanna move outta Yishun / Sembawang...

Any advice? I’ve been seeing 1 Canberra as the only best option, looking at 3br pool facing units... visionaire left 1 bounced out unit, Canberra residences like not good....... nautical I don’t really like...... Yishun sapphire and emerald too old!..

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah?! I’m looking at that area cos I no choice need my stay nearby parents help tc kids cos they don’t wanna move outta Yishun / Sembawang...

Any advice? I’ve been seeing 1 Canberra as the only best option, looking at 3br pool facing units... visionaire left 1 bounced out unit, Canberra residences like not good....... nautical I don’t really like...... Yishun sapphire and emerald too old!..

Pool facing means you won't face road mah, won't have the problem he saying lor, ok what

monomono29

Reaction score

What about Eight Courtyard?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.