HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Clavon@Clementi

Like Tree148Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-10-2020, 10:12 AM   #151

Very nice!! Another sell-out project coming soon.
Frankly speaking, I'm looking very forward to Clavon, though it's not near MRT

I'm a big fan of UOL and their projects are very good value for money. More importantly, UOL will usually ensure the lowest prices in first launch and up the prices subsequently. So you will not have the issue of paying more when you buy early and then later got fire sales.

All early buyers for their other projects like Canopy and Principal Garden are making good profit margins after buying early.

Landscape of UOL projects are usually very nice and way above average.
spcs2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 10:39 AM   #152
Master Member

And UOL construct fast too.

Clement canopy launch 2017, TOP 2019.
Amber 45 launch 2018, TOP after CB 2020.

Not surprising if Clavon TOP 2023
Frankly speaking, I'm looking very forward to Clavon, though it's not near MRT

I'm a big fan of UOL and their projects are very good value for money. More importantly, UOL will usually ensure the lowest prices in first launch and up the prices subsequently. So you will not have the issue of paying more when you buy early and then later got fire sales.

All early buyers for their other projects like Canopy and Principal Garden are making good profit margins after buying early.

Landscape of UOL projects are usually very nice and way above average.

Last edited by 1993newbie; 30-10-2020 at 10:44 AM..
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 04:32 PM   #153
Master Member

Pile test completed.

Piling works ongoing.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:34 PM   #154

Pile test completed.

Piling works ongoing.
That is great. Is the piling works for the show flat or the actual condo building? Thank you.
Prestigious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #155
Master Member

Actual condo construction

That is great. Is the piling works for the show flat or the actual condo building? Thank you.
Old 30-10-2020, 06:16 PM   #156

Actual condo construction
Thatís cool! Thank you.
Old 31-10-2020, 02:06 PM   #157

just a question, would it be in the interest of a investor (for subsale purpose) for a new launch to complete ahead of projected timeline? personally i thought it would be better if completion is beyond your seller stamp duty obligation. correct me if im wrong
BennyMao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 07:32 PM   #158

just a question, would it be in the interest of a investor (for subsale purpose) for a new launch to complete ahead of projected timeline? personally i thought it would be better if completion is beyond your seller stamp duty obligation. correct me if im wrong
It depends.

If a unit has not top yet, some buyers are hesitant to view or commit. It may take quite some time to sell.

Most buyers are quick to act once unit top and they get to view the facilities n layout.
Zetrio2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 05:04 AM   #159
Great Supremacy Member

But bank loans also come in force v fast right
Old 03-11-2020, 08:41 AM   #160

What abt for rental? Will it make any difference?
for rental, the rate would be the same regardless of the facing, just that maybe the AYE facing one will take longer to find tenant as compared to pool facing.. but also, very subjective.. some tenants prefer sea view.. need to see whether your windows are double-glazed or not too.. if it is, then it can reduce the noise level tremendously
Old 03-11-2020, 09:03 AM   #161

My agent said Clavon would launch in end November. I am contemplating to get a South-facing 2-bedder unit. However, my concern is the traffic noise and dust from AYE. Some fellow forumers commented from their first person perspective that expressway noise and dust must not be taken lightly.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #162

My agent said Clavon would launch in end November. I am contemplating to get a South-facing 2-bedder unit. However, my concern is the traffic noise and dust from AYE. Some fellow forumers commented from their first person perspective that expressway noise and dust must not be taken lightly.
Noise gets worse and worse as you go higher. Tested and proven by Penrose. If you really want, you need to get 15 floor and higher to mitigate the noise. Just be mentally prepared
Prestigious likes this.
ggdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #163

I'm looking forward to Clavon launch! UOL projects are generally very good for value, and they are those few developers who will not decrease prices each phase they relaunch after preview launch. So once you buy at first launch, no need to worry if the later buyers get it cheaper than you!

Also UOL TOP is quite fast, so faster to earn the rental income.

If you're not staying there, then does not matter for the expressway as your potential tenants would not willing to pay much more for better direction.

If you're staying, then try to get a high level. Depends on individual, but I think anything more than 12-15 levels, very minimum noise even if near expressways.
Prestigious likes this.
spcs2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 09:23 AM   #164
Master Member

On another hand, north facing unit will face the BTO substation, Multi purpose hall, Blk 465A refuse Chute and some units directly.

Prestigious likes this.
Old 03-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #165
Master Member

This is true. Clement canopy was launch in 2017, TOP mid 2019. First batch owners SSD still not over yet (4 years rule).

Clement canopy rental caveat:
2b1b > $2600-2900
2b2b > $2700-3400
3bedder > $3650-4200
4bedder > $4500-$5000

Also UOL TOP is quite fast, so faster to earn the rental income.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.