Clavon@Clementi

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh how to build in front of clavon? In front of clavon is aye

ya. Estimated 50% of the seaview will be block for blk 6 and 80% seaview will be block for blk8 assume the new project build directly infront of Clavon.

But again, think positive, the AYE noise will be reduced too.

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
Huh how to build in front of clavon? In front of clavon is aye

Well, possible in front of Clavon blk8.

The plot is a V shape. The left V facing the AYE, right V is facing the next plot of empty land.

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1fyli3d.jpg

U mean across the road that block (outline in green)? It’s not earmarked for residential.

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Developer go and block another building view will be a bit ** though not impossible. I think wats more likely will be they build 2 towers which form a v with the 2 towers of clavon then all not blocked.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Developer go and block another building view will be a bit ** though not impossible. I think wats more likely will be they build 2 towers which form a v with the 2 towers of clavon then all not blocked.

Developers nowadays mostly only build north south facing.

homechaser

Reaction score
For any new development to directly block tower 8 means it has to be v near aye with little buffer, so that is unlikely

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
Meaning???

High chance blk8 view will be gone.

Developer need to build north south facing at that plot to sell premium with sea view leh.

Most of the developer ** lah. Need to block Clavon in order to sell better. Else everyone will buy Clavon resale if the new development no nice view.

Last edited:

noobkia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude, can u give an example of another developer building condo to block the view of another? I don think has happened before lei. If it happens, sure make it to the news cos people who previously bought for view sure kaobei one ma...

High chance blk8 view will be gone.

Developer need to build north south facing at that plot to sell premium with sea view leh.

Most of the developer ** lah. Need to block Clavon in order to sell better. Else everyone will buy Clavon resale if the new development no nice view.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Parc riviera then Twin Vew in future another development coming in front of twin Vew. All 3 same plot ratio
VUyZBzY.jpg

Dude, can u give an example of another developer building condo to block the view of another? I don think has happened before lei. If it happens, sure make it to the news cos people who previously bought for view sure kaobei one ma...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.