www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   HomeSeekers and HomeMakers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/)
-   -   Clavon@Clementi (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/clavon%40clementi-6304922.html)

Guangjiu 08-06-2020 09:39 PM

Clavon@Clementi
 
Laojiao here , what's your thought on this development? Appreciate alot 🙏🙏

1993newbie 08-06-2020 09:45 PM

CLAVON which stands for
CLementi
AVenue
ONe is developed by UOL, the same developer as Clement Canopy.

FYI, There will be another plot of land for residential purposes in between Clement Canopy & Clavon which now stands the structure showflat of Clavon.

Ohw123 08-06-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guangjiu (Post 127641865)
Laojiao here , what's your thought on this development? Appreciate alot 🙏🙏

Clavon would be nice development if launch below 1600psf :)

Guangjiu 08-06-2020 10:12 PM

How is it compared with Parc Clementi haha

lowzeewee 09-06-2020 02:08 PM

Pros:

- 10 mins' walk to Clementi MRT
- hawker centre, cinema (pretty crappy one IMO), two Fairprice outlets
- good for renting since the International Community School and NUS are nearby



Cons:

- With the Peaks BTO completed and Canopy fully moved into, the area will be pretty dense.
- West and South faces will be noisy due to the road and expressway.

1993newbie 09-06-2020 02:12 PM

South facing approx level 20 and above will get sea facing & terminal view.

North facing units will face the BTO directly.

Adding on to the supply will be another plot in between clavon & clement Canopy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowzeewee (Post 127653293)
Pros:

- 10 mins' walk to Clementi MRT
- hawker centre, cinema (pretty crappy one IMO), two Fairprice outlets
- good for renting since the International Community School and NUS are nearby



Cons:

- With the Peaks BTO completed and Canopy fully moved into, the area will be pretty dense.
- West and South faces will be noisy due to the road and expressway.


holasingapura 09-06-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lowzeewee (Post 127653293)
Pros:

- 10 mins' walk to Clementi MRT
- hawker centre, cinema (pretty crappy one IMO), two Fairprice outlets
- good for renting since the International Community School and NUS are nearby



Cons:

- With the Peaks BTO completed and Canopy fully moved into, the area will be pretty dense.
- West and South faces will be noisy due to the road and expressway.

Lots of Rich young hdb upgraders across clementi avenue 1 willing to pay top dollars. Will have good sales.

lifeinmono 12-06-2020 07:39 AM

Anyone knows how many units sold for this project . Thx

Clazav 12-06-2020 08:11 AM

Uol likes to break up the words to form a name. Tre ver is tree + river.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1993newbie (Post 127641988)
CLAVON which stands for
CLementi
AVenue
ONe is developed by UOL, the same developer as Clement Canopy.

FYI, There will be another plot of land for residential purposes in between Clement Canopy & Clavon which now stands the structure showflat of Clavon.


Ohw123 12-06-2020 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifeinmono (Post 127707215)
Anyone knows how many units sold for this project . Thx

Clavon is not launched yet...

1993newbie 12-06-2020 08:52 AM

Showflat structure not even finish yet. Showflat located along clementi Avenue 1.
In between Clavon actual site & Clement Canopy.

Will probably launch Q4 2020 or first half of 2021. 2 tower block with a total of 640units.
Here’s the impression (2 black tower):
https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...9431994032726/

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifeinmono (Post 127707215)
Anyone knows how many units sold for this project . Thx


Ohw123 12-06-2020 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1993newbie (Post 127708071)
Showflat structure not even finish yet. Showflat located along clementi Avenue 1.
In between Clavon actual site & Clement Canopy.

Will probably launch Q4 2020 or first half of 2021. 2 tower block with a total of 640units.
Here’s the impression (2 black tower):
https://www.facebook.com/pages/categ...9431994032726/

Thanks for sharing! Didn’t know that artist impression of Clavon was out... :o
The design of the roof of Clavon looks a bit like Kingsford Waterbay’s one leh :s22::s13:

lowzeewee 12-06-2020 02:21 PM

The Clavo - Ave 2
Le Clavree - Ave 3
La Clavour - Ave 4
Claviva - Ave 5
Clavix - Ave 6

1993newbie 15-06-2020 12:54 PM

D5 rental:

Clement canopy past 6 months rental caveat:
2 bedder > $2500-3600
3 bedder > $3550-4500
4 bedder > $4600-4800

Trilinq past 6 months rental caveats:
1 bedder > $2000-2600
2 bedder > 2600-3950
3 bedder > 2900-4500
4 bedder > 4000 & 5100

Parc Riviera past 6 months rental caveats:
1 bedder > 1800-2400
2 bedder > 2100-2600
3 bedder > 2700-4000
4 bedder > 3300-4000

1993newbie 15-06-2020 06:34 PM

Post covid + Supply from Twin Vew , whistler grand, Parc Clem & Clavon at D5.

Will we see rental remain the same or improve or decline, interesting years ahead. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1993newbie (Post 127774469)
D5 rental:

Clement canopy past 6 months rental caveat:
2 bedder > $2500-3600
3 bedder > $3550-4500
4 bedder > $4600-4800

Trilinq past 6 months rental caveats:
1 bedder > $2000-2600
2 bedder > 2600-3950
3 bedder > 2900-4500
4 bedder > 4000 & 5100

Parc Riviera past 6 months rental caveats:
1 bedder > 1800-2400
2 bedder > 2100-2600
3 bedder > 2700-4000
4 bedder > 3300-4000



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.