The Criterion EC

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
Feeder service 805 likely we can take next time.
https://publictransportsg.wordpress.com/2016/01/19/service-805/
yishun1.jpg

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
Yeah! Will be expecting more buses to be available soon. Technically we are nearer to khatib mrt right?

yes, nearer to Khatib. But no pt go Khatib MRT, nothing there. :s13:

how's your purchase progress? i'll be going to law firm to sign mortgage agreement. i guess should be the last procedure already.

sandzstormz

Reaction score
yes, nearer to Khatib. But no pt go Khatib MRT, nothing there. :s13:

how's your purchase progress? i'll be going to law firm to sign mortgage agreement. i guess should be the last procedure already.

Law firm is doing the paperwork now. Haven't call us up to go sign yet. So after signing the mortgage agreement must pay the rest of the 15% already?

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
Law firm is doing the paperwork now. Haven't call us up to go sign yet. So after signing the mortgage agreement must pay the rest of the 15% already?

I already pay 15% when go sign the S&P in mid Feb. This is after that. I think is to authorize the law firm to request bank to dispense cash when they receive instruction from the developer.

sandzstormz

Reaction score
I already pay 15% when go sign the S&P in mid Feb. This is after that. I think is to authorize the law firm to request bank to dispense cash when they receive instruction from the developer.

I thought the bank should start dispersing money to developer already? Did you choose deferred payment or progressive payment? Oh I still haven pay the 15% :s22::s22:

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
I thought the bank should start dispersing money to developer already? Did you choose deferred payment or progressive payment? Oh I still haven pay the 15% :s22::s22:

Progressive payment. I'm guessing soon developer will ask for next payment.
I update here when I need to start service my loan.

sandzstormz

Reaction score
No lah, still got 74 buyers out there. :s13:
Previously did you go see The Signature show flat?
I didn't, only go to The Criterion and book on the spot. :D

Oh yes i did. Signature was a little bit more expensive and i don't really like the project's theme and layout. Its more homely, warm and old school whereas criterion gives me a younger and more atas feeling.

Duno why signature's sales is better than criterion :s11::s11:

vroomvroom

Master Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, in the unlikely event the project let say is only half sold. Will the maintenance cost be adjusted upward as a result?

If not, then better to have less people buying the project I bet? :)

Meowmeow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yes i did. Signature was a little bit more expensive and i don't really like the project's theme and layout. Its more homely, warm and old school whereas criterion gives me a younger and more atas feeling.

think could be space and also the psf cost..

but the sg50 theme is seriously.... :/

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score

Signature more expensive? All along I thot Criterion more exp.
Sold better bcoz it was launched earlier and cheaper?
I monitor URA website, per month unit sold Criterion doing better.
I also agree the SG50 theme not a gd strategy. Which foreigners will appreciate it ah? Haha. I like Criterion for layout and luxury theme. Hope CDL will deliver what they promise.

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
Just wondering, in the unlikely event the project let say is only half sold. Will the maintenance cost be adjusted upward as a result?

If not, then better to have less people buying the project I bet? :)

Hi hi. Are you one of the 74? Heehee.

CDL will try to sell all after TOP, agent says EC sale usually quite slow.

vroomvroom

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi hi. Are you one of the 74? Heehee.

CDL will try to sell all after TOP, agent says EC sale usually quite slow.

You guys upgrader? Another question which I have, in the unlikely event, unable to sell your existing HDB, really no buyers....How ah? Sell back to HDB? Just wondering only. No pun intended.

sandzstormz

Reaction score
Signature more expensive? All along I thot Criterion more exp.
Sold better bcoz it was launched earlier and cheaper?
I monitor URA website, per month unit sold Criterion doing better.
I also agree the SG50 theme not a gd strategy. Which foreigners will appreciate it ah? Haha. I like Criterion for layout and luxury theme. Hope CDL will deliver what they promise.

I trust CDL la they are very established. Should be fine. By the way you took the white flooring or the brown flooring? No leh I remember i went to the showroom and compared the price and it was slightly more expensive i duno why.

You guys upgrader? Another question which I have, in the unlikely event, unable to sell your existing HDB, really no buyers....How ah? Sell back to HDB? Just wondering only. No pun intended.

Cant help with this qns. This EC is my first property. :s22:

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score

Yes I'm 2nd timer. From what I heard, if cannot sell within 6 mths, can ask for 3 mths extension. If really can't sell, like sell back to HDB at 20% lower than valuation. Not sure how true.

tokidoki_sg

Reaction score
I trust CDL la they are very established. Should be fine. By the way you took the white flooring or the brown flooring? No leh I remember i went to the showroom and compared the price and it was slightly more expensive i duno why.

Cant help with this qns. This EC is my first property. :s22:

I chose the darker tone flooring, we worried white one will turn yellowish in future or easily dirtied. How about you?

sandzstormz

Reaction score
I chose the darker tone flooring, we worried white one will turn yellowish in future or easily dirtied. How about you?

Thats wad im worried about as well but white is much nicer than the dark one. Further more my house is quite small so white and bright color will make it look brighter so we choose the white tile eventually

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.