Free advice/discussion on buy/sell of Resale flat (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seipher

Reaction score
Yes, it includes but instead of cpf board paying the interest for this $20,000 if it is not used, once you use it, the interest will be paid by your hdb appreciation.

Anyway this is another topic, so let’s stop the discussion here
Oic. Never thought of that before. Thanks �

haido80

Reaction score
Using the HDB sales proceeds calculator..
https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BB24SaleProceedCalculator/BB24SSaleProceedsCalc

For the field "CPF utilised plus accrued interest", i know the amount can be found when login to CPF - Property statement - (Net amount used + incurred interest)

but do i have the add up with my wife's (Net amount used + incurred interest.
) to get the final amount?

cause if adds up the result is a Negative 5 figures... so just to want to check if i am filling anything wrong..

hwzadmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dear members, please take note that this thread is now closed due to its huge size. A new thread has been automatically generated for your continued discussion here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.