HDB ROF: Eastbrook Canberra Blk 104B

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Canberra

Congratulations to all who have collected their keys to their Canberra estate units. :s13:

Nothing to do can walk along Simpang Kiri Park Connector and head to the beach. :D

Last edited:

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's good to hear! Is the ang moh supermarket big? Like they have meat, veggies fruits too? Initially I was afraid that the nearest supermarket will be at Sembawang Shopping Centre. haha
You can shop at Sun Plaza and Northpoint which is just a station away.

CptCaveman

Banned
Reaction score
I've been living in Eastbrook since Oct 2017. Initially it is quiet and few units. Now more are moving in and I believe even more will move in before CNY 2018.

The bus schedule during peak hours have improved. You used to have to wait for 15-20 minutes during peak hours for a feeder bus. Now the wait is maximum 10 minutes.

The quietness at the moment is because there are still units not taken. Furthermore the shops at Blk 105 have not started operation, including Sheng Siong. Come early Q2 2018, I'm sure there will be more people and the quietness will only be experienced in the night.

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been living in Eastbrook since Oct 2017. Initially it is quiet and few units. Now more are moving in and I believe even more will move in before CNY 2018.

The bus schedule during peak hours have improved. You used to have to wait for 15-20 minutes during peak hours for a feeder bus. Now the wait is maximum 10 minutes.

The quietness at the moment is because there are still units not taken. Furthermore the shops at Blk 105 have not started operation, including Sheng Siong. Come early Q2 2018, I'm sure there will be more people and the quietness will only be experienced in the night.
Peacefulness is good.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Slumberra

I agree.. starting to have less peaceful days

It is a matter of time Slumberra will get crowded. More people will storm in once Canberra MRT Station and Canberra Plaza is up and running. :s13:

For HDB flat owners quite impossible to find very quiet estates. Even if your whole block is full of elderlies. If sway sway your upstairs neighbour have young kids then hosay liao!

Human traffic = Huat
No human traffic = No huat

If really want very quiet living environment must stay landed house. :s13:

Last edited:

Franzz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mr. We may have our disagreement, but you provided me a lot of useful info before I chose my unit. Yes that thread is very lively and a lot of tips.

NORA6871

Reaction score
Hi I'm newbie here. Been follow your chat here.
I also have booked a unit at blk 104D.
Only waiting for keys....

CptCaveman

Banned
Reaction score
104B mostly consists of 2 and 3 rooms flats and it is closer to MRT than 104A and 104D. There are quite a number of units taken already and I have friends living there as well. I'm currently staying 104C.

nchlstoo

Reaction score
I am getting my keys soon, do you know what other shops are there at blk 105? any eateries?

siewhf

Reaction score
Zi Char stall opening at Eastwave Coffee Shop (Blk 120) on 15 June 2018.

34845818_10216938599483560_1012310880995508224_n.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.