HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Jln Tenteram Developments

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2017, 11:20 AM   #16
Arch-Supremacy Member

Outdated already those comments
There are some recent ones posted this year if you have searched.

Anyway, St. George is a much better plot, Bendemeer light is good without saying. The only thing about Tenteram is price, I personally think it's reasonable given it's location. I like the bus stop along PIE but driving in and out of there is troublesome.
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 07:17 PM   #17

Thank you.

Wow! 24 hour Giant? Very good.

Guess getting a PMD will speed things up.
Where will be the location if eating house? Which block?
crystal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 08:34 PM   #18

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/17MAYSBF_FA_SITEPLAN_images_7239/$file/siteplan_KWN_N6C28B.png

If u look at the site plan provided by HDB, the Giant and eating house should be located behind Blk 116B near the parking. The EH (eating house) and SM (supermarket) is labelled in the site plan legend on the right hand side.

U also got Q for the SBF Kallang / Whampoa May 2017?

Last edited by mssynice168; 29-09-2017 at 08:49 PM..
mssynice168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 10:44 PM   #19

http://esales.hdb.gov.sg/hdbvsf/eampu05p.nsf/0/17MAYSBF_FA_SITEPLAN_images_7239/$file/siteplan_KWN_N6C28B.png

If u look at the site plan provided by HDB, the Giant and eating house should be located behind Blk 116B near the parking. The EH (eating house) and SM (supermarket) is labelled in the site plan legend on the right hand side.

U also got Q for the SBF Kallang / Whampoa May 2017?
Thank you!
crystal7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2017, 11:25 PM   #20
Supremacy Member

The eating house is still vacant. Together with Giant, they form the 'bulging' part of Block 116.

The tunnel nearby is interesting because it opens up to Narnia at the other side.
edwinttt1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:42 PM   #21

Is the expressway noise really that bad? Is your unit facing directly? High, mid or low floor? Appreciate your sharing
I stay low floor. Quiet as a cemetry at night. Depends where are you facing.
The higher, the more noise from CTE and PIE ba
Old 08-10-2017, 11:06 PM   #22
Supremacy Member

I stay low floor. Quiet as a cemetry at night. Depends where are you facing.
The higher, the more noise from CTE and PIE ba
Sadly, nothing is evergreen. This lovely, green plot has been gazetted for another BTO.
Old 23-10-2017, 12:11 PM   #23
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi

anyone know where exactly is this underground pass thru the CTE? I went there last Sat but couldnt find it, only those overheadbridges. Even my friend who's staying there doesnt know
Old 23-10-2017, 12:49 PM   #24
Supremacy Member

Hi

anyone know where exactly is this underground pass thru the CTE? I went there last Sat but couldnt find it, only those overheadbridges. Even my friend who's staying there doesnt know
You tried asking staff from Giant?
YoYoMa88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #25
Supremacy Member

Hi

To find it, you must first find block116 which is a long block.
A tiny road runs parallel to this block.
If you see the overhead bridges, you are too far north. You need to move south.

Find block 116, find the road, and you will find Narnia.
Old 24-10-2017, 09:50 AM   #26
Arch-Supremacy Member

To find it, you must first find block116 which is a long block.
A tiny road runs parallel to this block.
If you see the overhead bridges, you are too far north. You need to move south.

Find block 116, find the road, and you will find Narnia.
Ya, in fact I was there as my friend stayed there. But cant see it. Anyway Im not sure, any diff on time walkingusing that passage or those overhead bridges to BK Mrt
Old 25-10-2017, 09:03 AM   #27
Master Member

Unhappy

I do research online, went there see personally....sorry that plc too ulu Liao...for the amt of money I have to pay to hdb, I think is not worth it....ppl r not dumb. This area so many round of sbf .... yet still got so many units left...for own stay, too inconvenient, no Coffeeshop no mrt...onli got 2 buses.....for resale next time...no value, hard to find buyer....for u guys who not sure, go down personally n feel....u will know wat I mean...
Old 25-10-2017, 09:11 AM   #28
Master Member

I tried walking, slow walk....to market 15mins...to Balestier 20mins....as for that so called underpass to Boon Keng mrt, took mi half an hr....unless u got car....if not that plc is a no no....think hdb will have a hard time selling this plc
Old 25-10-2017, 01:47 PM   #29
Arch-Supremacy Member

I do research online, went there see personally....sorry that plc too ulu Liao...for the amt of money I have to pay to hdb, I think is not worth it....ppl r not dumb. This area so many round of sbf .... yet still got so many units left...for own stay, too inconvenient, no Coffeeshop no mrt...onli got 2 buses.....for resale next time...no value, hard to find buyer....for u guys who not sure, go down personally n feel....u will know wat I mean...
I tried walking, slow walk....to market 15mins...to Balestier 20mins....as for that so called underpass to Boon Keng mrt, took mi half an hr....unless u got car....if not that plc is a no no....think hdb will have a hard time selling this plc
The immediate neighborhood isn't fantastic either. I'm surprise HDB went ahead with this BTO.

Even having a car is not good. The road leading to the main road is pretty long winded. My preference will be the bus stop along PIE. Take a bus to Toa Payoh and you'll have everything .
windwaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2017, 04:25 PM   #30
Supremacy Member

1 1/2 month later you take a more thorough walk walk...
YoYoMa88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.