July BTO 2014 - TPY Apex

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great. So after this sales brochure, will the other links up together later?

Will need to wait for the unit prices then decide which to pick. Normally the more expensive one would be the better feng shui.

Within the week i guess..

And not better FS = cost more since HDB dont price their flats based on that..

jmoomoo

Reaction score
Within the week i guess..

And not better FS = cost more since HDB dont price their flats based on that..

I thought for every floors there would be a difference in the unit value based on the better 'feng shui'?

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought for every floors there would be a difference in the unit value based on the better 'feng shui'?

Correct but nothing to do with fengshui other than views.. :s13:

If same as Telok Blangah Parcview last year, the 1st 10-15 levels should be a bigger jump in prices level by level..

Last edited:

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has tips as to how to pick a good unit?

yours 3 or 4 rm? haha I didn't get the BTO but my analysis...

if you are sensitive to noise i think,
-06 and -08 not good (facing playground).

-14, -16, -22, -24, -30, -32 not good (facing/near road) - from 5.30am or if you sleep early, can hear the buses and other vehicles drive by. haha my current blk near road. i don't open my bedroom windows. :(

-02 and -04 side not sure if there are buses but it's a minor road, so would be less noisy.

blk 261, i won't pick 7-8th floor due to the linkway to the MSCP. there might be higher than the usual movement and 'strangers' or neighbors from other floor accessing the area.

bad thing about the units in 261 and 264 near the empty plot is when got BTO in future, will be noisy and dusty.

sun issue i'm not too sure but at the same time, if there's totally no sun at the clothes rack area, then clothes might have damp smell even after drying.

allie_licia

Reaction score
yours 3 or 4 rm? haha I didn't get the BTO but my analysis...

if you are sensitive to noise i think,
-06 and -08 not good (facing playground).

-14, -16, -22, -24, -30, -32 not good (facing/near road) - from 5.30am or if you sleep early, can hear the buses and other vehicles drive by. haha my current blk near road. i don't open my bedroom windows. :(

-02 and -04 side not sure if there are buses but it's a minor road, so would be less noisy.

blk 261, i won't pick 7-8th floor due to the linkway to the MSCP. there might be higher than the usual movement and 'strangers' or neighbors from other floor accessing the area.

bad thing about the units in 261 and 264 near the empty plot is when got BTO in future, will be noisy and dusty.

sun issue i'm not too sure but at the same time, if there's totally no sun at the clothes rack area, then clothes might have damp smell even after drying.

Hmm, I applied for 3rm and my SO is not so keen to take blk 262 as it is just next to the carpark which means I'm left with either 22 or 24. Owell, thanks for your advice Anws!! Will take the information into consideration. Hehe.

Last edited:

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm, I applied for 3rm and my SO is not so keen to take blk 262 as it is just next to the carpark which means I'm left with either 22 or 24. Owell, thanks for your advice Anws!! Will take the information into consideration. Hehe.

what's wrong with the carpark? haha pick a level higher than the carpark maybe? anyway, your queue no. so front, sure no problem to pick your ideal unit one.

allie_licia

Reaction score
what's wrong with the carpark? haha pick a level higher than the carpark maybe? anyway, your queue no. so front, sure no problem to pick your ideal unit one.

He feels that the noise and fuel smell might get strong eh. Haha, Anws the bus stop seems nearer to blk 263 and we quite like that. Haha.

jmoomoo

Reaction score
Pricelist is up but not officially link up..

3rm
4rm

Thanks! Based on the price list, 3 room flat (level 7 and below): 300K below.
4 room flat starting 440k. I'm thinking if should get 18 floor since 10 floor is 10k difference from 18 floor.

jmoomoo

Reaction score
all the links are live now! Kindly share what unit number or level you are taking...

Need some help on the morning sun and afternoon sun facing... pming for Gixxerfied

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all the links are live now! Kindly share what unit number or level you are taking...

Need some help on the morning sun and afternoon sun facing... pming for Gixxerfied

Say stack u looking at then i go see.. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.