www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   HomeSeekers and HomeMakers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/)
-   -   Landed v condo (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/landed-v-condo-6349259.html)

nivlac9 02-08-2020 10:44 PM

Landed v condo
 
Both similarly priced $2.5m, 99 yrs, landed is in upper Thompson , condo in town...

Any thoughts?

mikeeeey 03-08-2020 09:20 AM

Hard to compare like that without more details

How many years old for both?

Landed need A&A?
Condo maintenance fees?

Floor size for landed? Built up?



Side track abit: it is pricing like this that I always wonder why people say landed is out of reach or too expensive, only for rich elites. Its almost same price as some mid range condo, especially if the condo is 1700sqft onwards

holasingapura 03-08-2020 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeeeey (Post 128870814)
Hard to compare like that without more details

How many years old for both?

Landed need A&A?
Condo maintenance fees?

Floor size for landed? Built up?



Side track abit: it is pricing like this that I always wonder why people say landed is out of reach or too expensive, only for rich elites. Its almost same price as some mid range condo, especially if the condo is 1700sqft onwards

That is a 99 year LH landed.

Polar Bear King 03-08-2020 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivlac9 (Post 128866224)
Both similarly priced $2.5m, 99 yrs, landed is in upper Thompson , condo in town...

Any thoughts?

landed don't buy 99YL,must buy freehold,not even 999YL:o:o

mikeeeey 03-08-2020 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holasingapura (Post 128871187)
That is a 99 year LH landed.

Yes i know. TS never say its a newly built or 5yo house or 50yo hse

iCubes 03-08-2020 11:55 AM

Most buyers who go for landed want it because of freehold. So if you wanna sell next time, your pool of buyers will be quite small.

AdunHWZ 03-08-2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polar Bear King (Post 128871224)
landed don't buy 99YL,must buy freehold,not even 999YL:o:o

why 999 also can not ah

bolster 03-08-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iCubes (Post 128873764)
Most buyers who go for landed want it because of freehold. So if you wanna sell next time, your pool of buyers will be quite small.

Landed 99 yr lease en bloc is 100% approve! Practically impossible to enbloc compare to condo 80%.

nivlac9 03-08-2020 02:28 PM

Oops sorry quite new to property. Currently staying in a bto.

Landed:
99y lease hold
Built 2015
Cluster housing
630psf
Furnished, but will still need ID work
Upper Thompson road

Condo
99y lease hold
Built 2014
Condo
2200psf
Furnished, little ID work.
Middle of CBD

Polar Bear King 03-08-2020 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivlac9 (Post 128876933)
Oops sorry quite new to property. Currently staying in a bto.

Landed:
99y lease hold
Built 2015
Cluster housing
630psf
Furnished, but will still need ID work
Upper Thompson road

Condo
99y lease hold
Built 2014
Condo
2200psf
Furnished, little ID work.
Middle of CBD

if same price must choose I'd take condo:):)

Polar Bear King 03-08-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdunHWZ (Post 128876103)
why 999 also can not ah

I actually also don't know exactly why
something along the line that rebuilding need to extend lease topup back to 999YL wor
need other experts help

mikeeeey 03-08-2020 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivlac9 (Post 128876933)
Oops sorry quite new to property. Currently staying in a bto.

Landed:
99y lease hold
Built 2015
Cluster housing
630psf
Furnished, but will still need ID work
Upper Thompson road

Condo
99y lease hold
Built 2014
Condo
2200psf
Furnished, little ID work.
Middle of CBD

i assume u typo 6300 sqft for the landed?

If so, I'd still go for condo if choose between this 2.

Cluster is really no go..

mikeeeey 03-08-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polar Bear King (Post 128877901)
I actually also don't know exactly why
something along the line that rebuilding need to extend lease topup back to 999YL wor
need other experts help

Got such thing meh?

mikeeeey 03-08-2020 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AdunHWZ (Post 128876103)
why 999 also can not ah

Personally, and many others feel that 999 equivalent to FH la..

lowzeewee 03-08-2020 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bolster (Post 128876243)
Landed 99 yr lease en bloc is 100% approve! Practically impossible to enbloc compare to condo 80%.

hmmm, need 100% approval from who exactly, every owner along the same street ?


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.