HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May 2013 BTO

Like Tree62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2013, 09:13 PM   #496

More than half the week have past. Semb application is only bout 25%. I think this bto might not come to plan?? But the land has been cleared up. Anyone knows what happens?
The application rate is going slow at about 50 applications per day. By the time it reaches the closing date, it might be good news to us that every applicant will have a queue number... but still depends on how hdb determine the minimum application to decide build or not to build.

Last edited by lifeisfullofupndown; 02-06-2013 at 10:01 PM..
lifeisfullofupndown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #497

For weekend apply online did not update and this location near Mrt track might pple not keen

That's is why I have said high chance for 2nd timer want high storey
The weekend application rate was being updated. I really monitor everyday after 5pm. 50 applications a day...
Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 PM   #498
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha went to step on the construction site and currently is a plot of land with mud all around it only. Opposite is MRT track and forest surrounding it...

There are rumour want build one mrt station for simpang

LTA is considering the possibility of having a new MRT station (NS12) for the new upcoming development over at Simpang Area!

http://app.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=38dc4ca3-5e70-4bf8-97bc-87f78e6303e7

Last edited by 3G SAINT; 02-06-2013 at 09:27 PM..
3G SAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:56 PM   #499

Here bo neighbours but outside got competitors..
Hope you get a good queue number... 3 more days before the closing date!
Old 02-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #500
Great Supremacy Member

Hope you get a good queue number... 3 more days before the closing date!
Hope so...

My best fren met me just now and told me if i need those extra wallpaper he has, let him know..He have alot of leftover..
Gixxerfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:59 PM   #501

Just wondering what if LTA decides not to build the MRT station for the Sembawang BTO? Really getting tired of waiting for my "ideal" location, and agreed that Sembawang is ideal providing the 'considerations' materialize....hopefully in tandem with the BTO.

Couldnt imagine how we'd get around if the flats were ready and still no transport.
autumnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:10 PM   #502

Hope so...

My best fren met me just now and told me if i need those extra wallpaper he has, let him know..He have alot of leftover..
Based on the rate, I think can de... gd that ur bestie offered, can save quite abit.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:14 PM   #503
Great Supremacy Member

Based on the rate, I think can de... gd that ur bestie offered, can save quite abit.
Wallpaper wasnt part of the plan but since he offered then gonna check out the colours he has then decide..But still early, get a q no and book a unit then say..

And luckily my wife use to work in a id firm so she kept a list of individual contractor numbers..Might come in handy..Her ex colleague husband is doing water tank and heater..
Old 02-06-2013, 10:16 PM   #504

Just wondering what if LTA decides not to build the MRT station for the Sembawang BTO? Really getting tired of waiting for my "ideal" location, and agreed that Sembawang is ideal providing the 'considerations' materialize....hopefully in tandem with the BTO.

Couldnt imagine how we'd get around if the flats were ready and still no transport.
Then can only depends on buses to mrt. Bus no. 169 & 882. It will be a bonus if the simpang station is finalised. I am also tired of the over subscription of mature estates. This location is in fact most ideal for me. Just right between both parents...
Old 02-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #505

Wallpaper wasnt part of the plan but since he offered then gonna check out the colours he has then decide..But still early, get a q no and book a unit then say..

And luckily my wife use to work in a id firm so she kept a list of individual contractor numbers..Might come in handy..Her ex colleague husband is doing water tank and heater..
The results will be out in July? I know the wallpaper not part of the plan lah. Haha! I saw u posted in previous post. Direct contacts sure come in handy... Money saved can use for ur yearly tw funds also. Haha!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #506

Extracted from web. 23 March 2013 Update – One Canberra is near to the upcoming Simpang New Town & NS12 MRT station!

NS12 .Where / when is the question now.
viffer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:30 PM   #507
Great Supremacy Member

The results will be out in July? I know the wallpaper not part of the plan lah. Haha! I saw u posted in previous post. Direct contacts sure come in handy... Money saved can use for ur yearly tw funds also. Haha!
I guess should be relatively fast to know the ballot no..Jus that the book flat appt is probably the slower one.

Next Feb last trip for a couple of years..Gonna take a break and probably go elsewhere...
Old 02-06-2013, 10:33 PM   #508

Extracted from web. 23 March 2013 Update – One Canberra is near to the upcoming Simpang New Town & NS12 MRT station!

NS12 .Where / when is the question now.

I saw that too but tot its a developer's tactic to close out deals faster.. I applied for semb as my parents reside in semb and in laws Yishun. Just hope the mrt goes up and it would be a bonus for us
slothbal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #509

I saw that too but tot its a developer's tactic to close out deals faster.. I applied for semb as my parents reside in semb and in laws Yishun. Just hope the mrt goes up and it would be a bonus for us
Don't think the developer would't give out this false info. Haha..worry abt that later.
Wait NO go to build due to very low demand.
viffer99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #510
Great Supremacy Member

It's a sooner or later thing...

The question is when..

Well, they cant even solve their frequent breakdown, delay, rusting rail, cable tie etc etc..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.