HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May 2013 BTO

Like Tree62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2013, 07:41 PM   #751
Arch-Supremacy Member

Y cancelled... I tot we can become neighbor.

No Yishun this round. July BTO will apply if Sembawang BTO (no go)
I think yishun still my choice and gd fengshui and If no get this time will try july bto and I am sure sembawang bto you will get a gd unit

Dnt knw why yishun also ulu but have 689 applicants fight for 96 units
3G SAINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #752

I am a newbie and curiously about certain criteria and terms about applying for a new flat. For example, looking at one of the flats at Boon Lay stating lease commencement starts from 1st May 2014 but yet the keys are available. So what does it actually means ? Can move in soon or must wait till May 2014?

Another thing is, i used the sales plan guide provided by hdb to calculate that i am qualified to get a housing loan from HDB to buy a balance flat for a loan of around 200k. But the problem is in fact i am holding 2 jobs. Will it affect my loan application or i should get a job that pays higher instead to have a better chance of obtaining the loan amount i desired ?

Hope someone here can answer my questions and please do not flame me if i said something wrong ? Thanks and have a nice day.
The lease typically starts on the Delivery Possession Date which is typically one year after the Probable Completion Date. The fact that the keys are ready means that the flat is ready. That said, it could take up to 6 months for the entire selection process to you signing the lease agreement and getting the keys.

If you are concerned about the loan you should just apply for the HLE now to get a better idea of what you can afford. If it turns out after you select the flat that you can't afford it you will have to forfeit your option fee. https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/...n/BP27PApp.jsp
jareon81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:03 PM   #753
Supremacy Member

pasir panjang side
Hope i dun get my sobf and get july telok blangah bto

Nxt time circle line extend to marina bay den easy to go work
p00p00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 PM   #754
Arch-Supremacy Member

Seems like alot of ppl aiming for Bukit Merah already. My prediction is 4-rm flats going to be Atleast 6 times oversubscribed! Huat ah!
wanker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #755
Greater Supremacy Member

sian i knew the JW sure end up around 2.2

hope will get this time
Old 06-06-2013, 11:33 PM   #756

i gt a curious qns.. those flats that will tio afternoon sun, how to prevent it? Put curtain?
EmoFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 07:19 AM   #757
Supremacy Member

i gt a curious qns.. those flats that will tio afternoon sun, how to prevent it? Put curtain?
Solarfilm on windows and Install air con.
flashover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:27 AM   #758
Supremacy Member

Is there a model or sample of the rooms of the May BTO at Toa Payoh HDB Hub? Feel like going to take a look if there are such models there.
MBoI1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #759
Great Supremacy Member

Is there a model or sample of the rooms of the May BTO at Toa Payoh HDB Hub? Feel like going to take a look if there are such models there.
Dont think it's up yet...Application just close a few days ago..Lucky enough if it's up by the time the 1st ballot no goes to book the flat..
Gixxerfied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 10:32 AM   #760

I am a newbie and curiously about certain criteria and terms about applying for a new flat. For example, looking at one of the flats at Boon Lay stating lease commencement starts from 1st May 2014 but yet the keys are available. So what does it actually means ? Can move in soon or must wait till May 2014?

Another thing is, i used the sales plan guide provided by hdb to calculate that i am qualified to get a housing loan from HDB to buy a balance flat for a loan of around 200k. But the problem is in fact i am holding 2 jobs. Will it affect my loan application or i should get a job that pays higher instead to have a better chance of obtaining the loan amount i desired ?

Hope someone here can answer my questions and please do not flame me if i said something wrong ? Thanks and have a nice day.
Hmmm, for job wise, is actually do u prefer the working style now or u prefer a higher paying job? How about ur other spouse? And if u hold 2 job, if they are not perm, you will be required to submit ur bank statement. I didn't submit and my HLE turned out to be much lower than the HLE calculator.
bearine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:15 AM   #761
Great Supremacy Member

Hmmm, for job wise, is actually do u prefer the working style now or u prefer a higher paying job? How about ur other spouse? And if u hold 2 job, if they are not perm, you will be required to submit ur bank statement. I didn't submit and my HLE turned out to be much lower than the HLE calculator.
So u mean u didnt submit the bank statement to support ur income statement?

Which means u only submit the bare min supporting documents right with 1 job payslip?
Old 07-06-2013, 11:20 PM   #762

if let's say i got queue number, but i didnt manage to get any desirable unit that i want despite my queue number allow me to select units.

let's say i choose to withdraw, will i be consider first timer or second timer when the next time i apply bto?
EmoFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:28 PM   #763
Great Supremacy Member

if let's say i got queue number, but i didnt manage to get any desirable unit that i want despite my queue number allow me to select units.

let's say i choose to withdraw, will i be consider first timer or second timer when the next time i apply bto?
2 chance for u to reject..

After that go into 2nd timer tier for 1 year from date of 2nd rejection..
Old 08-06-2013, 05:41 AM   #764

Actually i have a part time job now and is going to start a full time permanent job soon cos i know i probably need to bump up my income to at least 2500 to be able to qualify for a 200k loan based on the financial sales plan link provided by HDB. My spouse is non singaporean and currently not residing here cos of specific reasons. i have 2 kids aged 2 and 6 too. i am planing to list them as occupiers to qualify for the PPS scheme. My OA account has less than 15k so probably i will have to end up paying some cash upfront for the deposit as expected. The only way for them to come stay with me is to get a flat asap if lucky I am curious about the minimum criteria to get a HDB loan. I did call their hotline and told me i need at least 3 months of contribution from a permanent job in order to qualify for a loan. So i do not need a bank statement to show them ? Thanks.
RLHP77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:48 AM   #765

Another question is that since i have 2 young kids, does it necessary means i stand a higher chance to get a flat for the next balance flats exercise since HDB Gives priority to familes with younger kids ?
RLHP77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.