HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May 2013 BTO

Like Tree62Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2013, 07:38 AM   #766
Arch-Supremacy Member

Another question is that since i have 2 young kids, does it necessary means i stand a higher chance to get a flat for the next balance flats exercise since HDB Gives priority to familes with younger kids ?
Are you a 1st timer?
wanker88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #767

So u mean u didnt submit the bank statement to support ur income statement?

Which means u only submit the bare min supporting documents right with 1 job payslip?
Yup, most likely would only consider the perm job as the bank loan, that's what they told me before I received my HLE..
bearine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #768

Actually i have a part time job now and is going to start a full time permanent job soon cos i know i probably need to bump up my income to at least 2500 to be able to qualify for a 200k loan based on the financial sales plan link provided by HDB. My spouse is non singaporean and currently not residing here cos of specific reasons. i have 2 kids aged 2 and 6 too. i am planing to list them as occupiers to qualify for the PPS scheme. My OA account has less than 15k so probably i will have to end up paying some cash upfront for the deposit as expected. The only way for them to come stay with me is to get a flat asap if lucky I am curious about the minimum criteria to get a HDB loan. I did call their hotline and told me i need at least 3 months of contribution from a permanent job in order to qualify for a loan. So i do not need a bank statement to show them ? Thanks.
You need to show them your bank statement as long as you do not fulfil the criteria of working for 3 mth in perm job. Is your spouse drawing any income? If your household income is lower than 5k, you can qualify for AHG if you or your spouse have been continuously worked for 1 year. Quite a huge sum of grant.
bearine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #769

Yes i am a first timer. I know of the AHG grant too but that will need a year of perm work to qualify. I was hoping to rely on a permanent job that pays enough to secure the loan without needing to show any bank statement. I am aiming for the next balance flat exercise which by then i should be able to qualify with a few months of perm full time work. I need to try to get a flat asap so i wun be able to get any grant at all.
RLHP77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #770
Great Supremacy Member

Gives u a rough idea of best unit to choose.

H88.com.sg » HDB Reviews » Sembawang BTO: Eastbank, Eastbook and Eastwave at Canberra location and price review

H88.com.sg » HDB Reviews » Spring Haven at Jurong BTO review

H88.com.sg » HDB Reviews » Keat Hong Crest BTO review

H88.com.sg » HDB Reviews » Hougang Crimson BTO review

H88.com.sg » HDB Reviews » Woodlands Pasture I and II BTO review
d3n, demongod and czl0209 like this.
Gixxerfied is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:36 PM   #771

Hi all,

I have applied for Hougang Crimson BTO. I am an owner of a resale flat (currently contributing CPF to my parents resale flat). Am I still eligible to apply for a new flat? Please advise. Thank you.
rockhhh83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #772
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all,

I have applied for Hougang Crimson BTO. I am an owner of a resale flat (currently contributing CPF to my parents resale flat). Am I still eligible to apply for a new flat? Please advise. Thank you.
Levy to pay for 2nd timer
Ronaldo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #773

Is it possible to withdraw my name in this resale flat? Does my parents need to pay back my past contributions from my CPF? May I check how much is the levy?
Old 11-06-2013, 10:58 PM   #774
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it possible to withdraw my name in this resale flat? Does my parents need to pay back my past contributions from my CPF? May I check how much is the levy?
I thk its better to chk with hdb as policies changing all time.y in the 1st place u co own the flat n nw u wan withdraw. .u can't put in n withdraw as u wish..
Old 11-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #775

back then, my parents were too old to take a loan. Hence, I included my name in this current flat. Now, I want to apply for a BTO flat with my fiancée. That's why.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:13 PM   #776
Arch-Supremacy Member

back then, my parents were too old to take a loan. Hence, I included my name in this current flat. Now, I want to apply for a BTO flat with my fiancée. That's why.
Hv u consider selling the current flat? They can either stay with u or apply studio..
Old 11-06-2013, 11:22 PM   #777
Arch-Supremacy Member

Hi all,

If tis resale flat nt buy fr hdb then ur bto application is 1st timer..I thk is like that..
Old 11-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #778

hope I dun hav to pay for any penalty!!
Old 12-06-2013, 09:56 AM   #779
Great Supremacy Member

thanks for the info.
you can shortlist your best units now...haha
Old 12-06-2013, 10:04 AM   #780
Great Supremacy Member

thanks for the info.
you can shortlist your best units now...haha
When it was launch and saw the units distribution, i kinda know which unit to go for liaox..
Gixxerfied is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.