www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   HomeSeekers and HomeMakers (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/)
-   -   May 2013 BTO (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/homeseekers-homemakers-74/may-2013-bto-4195170.html)

kindaichi24 15-05-2013 08:08 AM

If my parent staying near the bto i apply, is there a higher chance to get it?

ninabey 15-05-2013 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YuM_ChA (Post 76268601)
i think the BTO locations for May wont be good but the SOBF is the exciting one

Exciting as in??

jason910 15-05-2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindaichi24 (Post 76281128)
If my parent staying near the bto i apply, is there a higher chance to get it?

When u apply it will be under the MCPS scheme. What this scheme means is instead of the usual 2 chances u get now it has been increase to 4. In a way yes that u have better chances but don't forget that there are other priorities given to people who are married and people who are married but with kids under the age of 16, those who serve in RC for more than 3 yrs so on so forth.

Doesn't mean you have 4 chances it mean u will get a bto. They will take the best number out of that 4 chances u have. I am also under this scheme but my number was out of the allocated units available. Meaning my queue number was out of the queue.

kindaichi24 15-05-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason910 (Post 76281842)
When u apply it will be under the MCPS scheme. What this scheme means is instead of the usual 2 chances u get now it has been increase to 4. In a way yes that u have better chances but don't forget that there are other priorities given to people who are married and people who are married but with kids under the age of 16, those who serve in RC for more than 3 yrs so on so forth.

Doesn't mean you have 4 chances it mean u will get a bto. They will take the best number out of that 4 chances u have. I am also under this scheme but my number was out of the allocated units available. Meaning my queue number was out of the queue.

Im not married just a couple applying for the flat. Hdb will automatically place me under mcps scheme or i have to manually apply the scheme myself? First timer here, applying for jurong. And my parent house is just a walking distance away.

markopolo 15-05-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kindaichi24 (Post 76284133)
Im not married just a couple applying for the flat. Hdb will automatically place me under mcps scheme or i have to manually apply the scheme myself? First timer here, applying for jurong. And my parent house is just a walking distance away.

while applying you can indicate the MCPS scheme, then they will calculate to see if you are eligible. So you have to indicate yourself that you want.

slothbal 17-05-2013 08:57 AM

Wow! This month's discussion thread is so silent!!
Is it because the location offered is not fantastic?

Anyway, looking forth the launch next week!
Let's look out for the SOBF!

flashover 17-05-2013 09:00 AM

The location doesnt set pulses racing thats for sure.

slothbal 17-05-2013 10:05 AM

Is it wise to apply?

You sounded like its a condemned lot. Haha.

flashover 17-05-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slothbal (Post 76336854)
Is it wise to apply?

You sounded like its a condemned lot. Haha.

Not condemned la. If u like it y not.

d3n 17-05-2013 11:21 AM

ah! inside news that the application period postponed to 28 May 2013 to 3 Jun 2013 by 23:59 hours...

sians have to wait another week liao. :s22:

glamorousdrama 17-05-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3n (Post 76338791)
ah! inside news that the application period postponed to 28 May 2013 to 3 Jun 2013 by 23:59 hours...

sians have to wait another week liao. :s22:

ahh.. sure? confirm?

ninabey 17-05-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3n (Post 76338791)
ah! inside news that the application period postponed to 28 May 2013 to 3 Jun 2013 by 23:59 hours...

sians have to wait another week liao. :s22:


WAH LAO....:eek::eek::eek:

jason910 17-05-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3n (Post 76338791)
ah! inside news that the application period postponed to 28 May 2013 to 3 Jun 2013 by 23:59 hours...

sians have to wait another week liao. :s22:

I checked just now yup tentatively it has been postponed to end of may.

Lunnie 18-05-2013 11:31 AM

awwww....... SOBF also postpone to this date? Tentatively means it may delay again? I will be away during this period of time leh. wah lau

devilcup 20-05-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d3n (Post 76338791)
ah! inside news that the application period postponed to 28 May 2013 to 3 Jun 2013 by 23:59 hours...

sians have to wait another week liao. :s22:

no matter wat, good luck bro!


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.