May 2013 BTO

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dont think so..I feel that should be probably given on the 2nd appt when u sign the LA..

I think when we sign agreement of lease .. we will get the floor plan with exact dimensions. 1st appt dont have de .

Guyver

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do receive the floor plan on 1st appt when select flat but dun rem got measurement figure as it's with my bf.

is it ? u meant after selection and paying option fees. they will give you the floor plan ? wow . nice !

bearine

Reaction score
is it ? u meant after selection and paying option fees. they will give you the floor plan ? wow . nice !

Will be given on first appt. the floor plan have only the external dimension.. Which includes the wall.. Good enuf for a rough gauge..

EmoFaith

Reaction score
i curious one thing.. though is still very early to ask this question.

for engaging interior designer for renovations, do we have to pay him in full in advance before the renovation start or simply just deposit?

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
i curious one thing.. though is still very early to ask this question.

for engaging interior designer for renovations, do we have to pay him in full in advance before the renovation start or simply just deposit?

of course ish deposit first la. Later he run away with your money or anyhow do your design, how? You can at least argue for the remaining payment.

3G SAINT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s8:There are rumour want build one mrt station for simpang:)

:s8:LTA is considering the possibility of having a new MRT station (NS12) for the new upcoming development over at Simpang Area!

http://app.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=38dc4ca3-5e70-4bf8-97bc-87f78e6303e7

:DMy predict is very accurate:s12::s12::s12:

mybigcannon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congrats fellow bros and sis

UzTg7CC.png

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.