HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May 2017 BTO: Forest Spring @ Yishun

Like Tree1518Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 10:44 AM   #31
Master Member

If both are salaried workers with CPF contribution, just payslips and CPF contribution. Most straight forward scenario so tend to get approved faster also.

My other half just got PR last year Sept.
I'm SC. Hle shd be okay hor?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
loveSalnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 11:10 AM   #32

Wa filumfu u very fast n furious!! 😂 I'll scan the documents and do HLE this weekend, other than salary vouchers n CPF contribution records for past 12 months, what other documents do we need ah?
LOLx, i scare i no time so do early. U will also need the credit bureau report neh, go request for one. Additionally, u oso need the bank statements. (Any bank that could show cashflow). I got the approval within 2 days.....
~Dragonite~ likes this.
filumfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 11:11 AM   #33

Yaya shifu!! Pls guide us!
Lol. Don call me that, i am nt that old. Hahahah.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:48 AM   #34

Die lah need bank statements... I'm those kind will spend finish my salary one 😭

Can share where did you get credit bureau report from ? Thanks thanks!!

LOLx, i scare i no time so do early. U will also need the credit bureau report neh, go request for one. Additionally, u oso need the bank statements. (Any bank that could show cashflow). I got the approval within 2 days.....
~Dragonite~ likes this.
ELLYXRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 12:00 PM   #35
Master Member

Die lah need bank statements... I'm those kind will spend finish my salary one 😭

Filumfu: You are young master shifu !! Hahha

Wah wah wah.. even if monthly contribution more than repayment of housing loan also need credit bureau ah?

I.e. monthly cpf to OA 1300 for both husband and wife and housing loan say 400 each (no cash outlay required)
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by loveSalnT; 05-07-2017 at 12:09 PM..
Old 05-07-2017, 12:15 PM   #36

Request/buy from www.creditbureau.com.sg
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:15 PM   #37

Filumfu: You are young master shifu !! Hahha

Wah wah wah.. even if monthly contribution more than repayment of housing loan also need credit bureau ah?

I.e. monthly cpf to OA 1300 for both husband and wife and housing loan say 400 each (no cash outlay required)
Ya, still need neh. Think they oso look at savings habit....
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #38
Master Member

Ya, still need neh. Think they oso look at savings habit....
Ok thanks!!!
But usually this HLE is to produce during the 2nd appt after flat selection and before collection of keys right???
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:02 PM   #39

Ok thanks!!!
But usually this HLE is to produce during the 2nd appt after flat selection and before collection of keys right???
during flat selection neh, if u applying for grant, oso must submit during flat selection. Then if no major salary changes, the HLE will auto renew, else u can apply for a new one for key collection. The final loan amount will only be determined during the key collection neh.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:07 PM   #40
Master Member

during flat selection neh, if u applying for grant, oso must submit during flat selection. Then if no major salary changes, the HLE will auto renew, else u can apply for a new one for key collection. The final loan amount will only be determined during the key collection neh.

Ok, will need prepare everything now liao...

Website says
^ For proof of income, all letters from an employer must have the company letterhead/ stamp, and the name, signature, and designation of the certifying officer.

Mine all system generated income slip. Thk need get HR manual prepare liao.

Me and other half no grant. Korsong due to income. Some more need pay 10K more due to other half SPR.

Sorry,I am stuck at step 6/7. May I ask how to submit the PDF documents ? Im at the last page of HLE submission. But can't find the button to attached documents...

How to do electronic signatures??? Blur neh
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by loveSalnT; 05-07-2017 at 01:23 PM..
Old 05-07-2017, 01:12 PM   #41
Arch-Supremacy Member

Bank statements are needed if the applicant is self-employed which in my case. Credit bureau report can be bought or gotten free if you had applied for a credit card recently from Credit Bureau Singapore.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:21 PM   #42

Aga when can we select the unit?
There's no balcony for this area right?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
alvinyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #43

You buy it at $6.42??

Request/buy from www.creditbureau.com.sg
~Dragonite~ likes this.
ELLYXRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #44

Aga when can we select the unit?
There's no balcony for this area right?
Ya no balcony
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:04 PM   #45

Ok, will need prepare everything now liao...

Website says
^ For proof of income, all letters from an employer must have the company letterhead/ stamp, and the name, signature, and designation of the certifying officer.

Mine all system generated income slip. Thk need get HR manual prepare liao.

Me and other half no grant. Korsong due to income. Some more need pay 10K more due to other half SPR.

Sorry,I am stuck at step 6/7. May I ask how to submit the PDF documents ? Im at the last page of HLE submission. But can't find the button to attached documents...

How to do electronic signatures??? Blur neh
What page/step are u at? Are u looking at a page that is full of words and long instructions(words)?

For me, my spouse is a foreigner so no electronic signature. I have to unticked a box on section F(HDB officer tell me de) and then i would be able to print out the documents for my hubby signature on step 4/5. Then on step 6/7 i have to upload the documents. For your case, if ur spouse is spr, i bepieve she have to login into the system using her singpass and confirm/upload the respective documents on her end. I may be wrong again, but u may like to try?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.