HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

May 2017 BTO: Forest Spring @ Yishun

Like Tree1518Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2017, 02:07 PM   #46
Master Member

What page/step are u at? Are u looking at a page that is full of words and long instructions(words)?

For me, my spouse is a foreigner so no electronic signature. I have to unticked a box on section F(HDB officer tell me de) and then i would be able to print out the documents for my hubby signature on step 4/5. Then on step 6/7 i have to upload the documents. For your case, if ur spouse is spr, i bepieve she have to login into the system using her singpass and confirm/upload the respective documents on her end. I may be wrong again, but u may like to try?

Yes!!! At the long instructions page!!
Okay, I ask her try first. Why I don't have any button to submit anything de neh ?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
loveSalnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #47

Officer can help me do during flat selection? Or you mean HLE only produce during key collection?
Good to see this thread is revived

lovesaint, you need to produce a valid HLE on the day you select your flat. This HLE will then be "locked" and then when it's time to get your keys, they will probably ask u to reapply to finalise ur final loan amount.
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by Misa; 05-07-2017 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: .
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:17 PM   #48

LOLx, i scare i no time so do early. U will also need the credit bureau report neh, go request for one. Additionally, u oso need the bank statements. (Any bank that could show cashflow). I got the approval within 2 days.....
wah you give so many things? I only submitted CPF contribution report, and payslips and got mine approved within a week. (when i applied for my unit under another project)
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:18 PM   #49
Master Member

Good to see this thread is revived

lovesaint, you need to produce a valid HLE on the day you select your flat. This HLE will then be "locked" and then when it's time to get your keys, they will probably ask u to reapply to finalise ur final loan amount.

Hi Misa!! You apply for FS too?
What room type?

Yep!!! I'm trying to apply now but stuck at step 6/7 (long instructions page)...
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:42 PM   #50

Hi Misa!! You apply for FS too?
What room type?

Yep!!! I'm trying to apply now but stuck at step 6/7 (long instructions page)...
I applied for VS which is nearby but my mom applied for FS. She just got her Q number today

I have applied for a few HLE to date but never once submitted credit bureau report or bank statements and have no problems in getting them approved. Only more troublesome if you're self employed then they will request to see more documents. If you're fixed salaried employee, I don't think there is much problems unless you're those people who have commission/allowances and the salaries fluctuate from month to month.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:44 PM   #51

Yes!!! At the long instructions page!!
Okay, I ask her try first. Why I don't have any button to submit anything de neh ?
need your spouse electronic(verified using singpass) first before you can see the documents submission button.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
filumfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 02:49 PM   #52
Master Member

need your spouse electronic(verified using singpass) first before you can see the documents submission button.
Thanks filumfu!!! This forum awesome!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:46 PM   #53

Oooo thanks for letting us know!!

I guess after receive appointment date when apply for HLE also not too late. Haha!!

I applied for VS which is nearby but my mom applied for FS. She just got her Q number today

I have applied for a few HLE to date but never once submitted credit bureau report or bank statements and have no problems in getting them approved. Only more troublesome if you're self employed then they will request to see more documents. If you're fixed salaried employee, I don't think there is much problems unless you're those people who have commission/allowances and the salaries fluctuate from month to month.
~Dragonite~ likes this.
ELLYXRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 07:21 PM   #54

I guess after receive appointment date when apply for HLE also not too late. Haha!!
i don think that's an issue, as long as urs is straight forward
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:27 PM   #55
Master Member

i don think that's an issue, as long as urs is straight forward

Thanks all. Will start get ready all documents which need some time for me as my HR needs prepare documents then when appt date out can apply jor.
My other half comment where the rest of FS applicants? Seems like only a few of us in discussion. Hahahah
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:30 PM   #56
Master Member

Whats your mum Q number? What type?
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:59 PM   #57

Thanks all. Will start get ready all documents which need some time for me as my HR needs prepare documents then when appt date out can apply jor.
My other half comment where the rest of FS applicants? Seems like only a few of us in discussion. Hahahah
May have been shy to join the thread
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:13 PM   #58

This is my first time applying for a HDB apartment. Would like to seek an advice on the following;

1. My understanding is downpayment upon signing the sales lease, and balance upon getting the keys. If I do not need a loan and planning to use my CPF to make full payment, will HDB wipeout my CPF upon the signing of sales lease?

2. I saw the indicative price range for Valley Spring @ Yishun 2room was about $98k to $123k, their offer price for some units were $136k. Why it's so?

3. When likely will we know our AHG and SHG are approved and when will CPF board disburse the grant?

Many Thanks in advance 😀
~Dragonite~ likes this.

Last edited by patpsc; 05-07-2017 at 08:36 PM..
patpsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:15 PM   #59

Manage to get top 10 for 5 room flat! ☺️

How about you??

Whats your mum Q number? What type?
loveSalnT and ~Dragonite~ like this.

Last edited by ELLYXRICE; 05-07-2017 at 09:23 PM..
ELLYXRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 09:23 PM   #60
Master Member

#4 for 5 room flat! ☺️

How about you??

Wooohoooooooo!
~Dragonite~ likes this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.