May 2018 BTO - Kim Keat Beacon

thelleee

Reaction score
Same here. Yay! :s13:

On a brighter note: Which block /stack are you looking at? :) Looking at Block 265A, hoping to get an unblocked view of the buildings.

I doubt lifts would be possible but we hope for the best 🤭 Perhaps building bus stops might be a more feasible alternative/ having more buses that travel internally within kim keat area for convenience’s sake would be great because going up & down that flight of stairs is no joke.

Last edited:

janedoe28

Reaction score
True that for having more bus stops!! I'm also looking at 265A :) for the unblocked view too! If not 266 but a high level as it will facing the school noise level :spin:

On a brighter note: Which block /stack are you looking at? :) Looking at Block 265A, hoping to get an unblocked view of the buildings.

I doubt lifts would be possible but we hope for the best 🤭 Perhaps building bus stops might be a more feasible alternative/ having more buses that travel internally within kim keat area for convenience’s sake would be great because going up & down that flight of stairs is no joke.

thelleee

Reaction score
True that for having more bus stops!! I'm also looking at 265A :) for the unblocked view too! If not 266 but a high level as it will facing the school noise level :spin:

We might be neighbours 🙂 if you realise, 265A Is the most costly compared to the other 2 blocks and ironically its the block closest to the express~ anyway are you able to view the appointment letter online after you click on ref/reg number? I can’t.

janedoe28

Reaction score
Oh is it? I have not realised the price difference!
The appointment letter will arrive 2-3 weeks before the appointment date, kanchiong me ytd called hdb to verify already :s13:

We might be neighbours 🙂 if you realise, 265A Is the most costly compared to the other 2 blocks and ironically its the block closest to the express~ anyway are you able to view the appointment letter online after you click on ref/reg number? I can’t.

thelleee

Reaction score
Oh is it? I have not realised the price difference!
The appointment letter will arrive 2-3 weeks before the appointment date, kanchiong me ytd called hdb to verify already :s13:

Still have time to shortlist more units and compare prices 🙂 thanks for that information, it was what I wanted to know too. HDB’s Website can be quite misleading in the information presented. Thought the letter would have been ready online since they stated it openly.

A more important question: Did you check the last queue number? :p

janedoe28

Reaction score
Haha yes. It was quite misleading I searched the entire page for the appointment letter 😂

What do you mean by the last queue number tho? :s31:

Still have time to shortlist more units and compare prices 🙂 thanks for that information, it was what I wanted to know too. HDB’s Website can be quite misleading in the information presented. Thought the letter would have been ready online since they stated it openly.

A more important question: Did you check the last queue number? :p

janedoe28

Reaction score
Same hahaha. Last queue number = latest number to select the flat~

oh I get it now! according to what I found :
Note: You can only view the last queue number invited for selection for the area and the type of flat you have balloted for during that exercise and only if you have not selected a flat.

The line you see would read
“Last queue number invited for selection of a _____ (insert flat type) in _____ (insert flat area) under ____ (insert sale launch) as at _____ (today’s date).

For example, if you had balloted for a 3 room flat in Punggol under the May 2015 BTO, had been invited for a flat selection but have not yet selected your flat, you would see
“Last queue number invited for selection of a 3 room flat in Punggol under the May 2015 BTO as at 14th Dec is XXX.”

This queue number indicated is not reflected real-time but is updated on a daily basis and shows the last number which would have been invited that day.

so perhaps only when we received letter then able to see? :s11:

thelleee

Reaction score
Note: You can only view the last queue number invited for selection for the area and the type of flat you have balloted for during that exercise and only if you have not selected a flat.

“Last queue number invited for selection of a _____ (insert flat type) in _____ (insert flat area) under ____ (insert sale launch) as at _____ (today’s date).

For example, if you had balloted for a 3 room flat in Punggol under the May 2015 BTO, had been invited for a flat selection but have not yet selected your flat, you would see
“Last queue number invited for selection of a 3 room flat in Punggol under the May 2015 BTO as at 14th Dec is XXX.”

This queue number indicated is not reflected real-time but is updated on a daily basis and shows the last number which would have been invited that day.

Interesting! All I know is we can bookmark the units we wish online. Maybe the letter would state additional information we wish to know 😬 4 more weeks - Faster than expected. :)

j-alisa

Reaction score
21X/441 for 4 room. Yours? Excited for the flat selection :)

COOOOOOOL!! My queue number is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind, 400+.
So I might not be able to choose a unit that I want :(

But i shall stay positive! Don't think i'll get my appointment date so soon then!

janedoe28

Reaction score
Interesting! All I know is we can bookmark the units we wish online. Maybe the letter would state additional information we wish to know 😬 4 more weeks - Faster than expected. :)

so near yet so far! got to apply leave to go appointment date :s22:

thelleee

Reaction score
COOOOOOOL!! My queue number is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind, 400+.
So I might not be able to choose a unit that I want :(

But i shall stay positive! Don't think i'll get my appointment date so soon then!

Yours might be somewhere between Nov-Jan I guess. May you get a block~*fingers crossed for you*

Last edited:

KuGuBird

Reaction score

Where u got to see the last queue no.??
I cant find it.. anyway whats the last queue now? Can update?

janedoe28

Reaction score
Where u got to see the last queue no.??
I cant find it.. anyway whats the last queue now? Can update?

cannot see yet.. only get appointment letter then can see:s13: so far 7 units have been taken up!

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp...5&BonusFlats1=N&searchDetails=&brochure=false

I'm seeing from this web... i think as days goes by it will be harder to keep track with more units taken up unless do the calculation here ...

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13SEstateSummary?sel=BTO

Last edited:

thelleee

Reaction score
Units booked as of 24 July 2018 for 4 room:

Total units booked: 7

Block 265A
26-556, 22-562, 26-568

Block 266A
23-546, 30-548

Block 267A
08-532, 24-532

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.