Need some advice on my frustration, please.

foogary

Reaction score
Mont Botanik lowered their prices from 1950psf to 1650psf as well after their launch.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
$2k psf at Hillview sia... What were the developers thinking?? Ppl can sell $2k means they also can sell at $2k, regardless of location?

Possible if there are lots of euphoric hdb dwellers there (just look at sengkang). Unfortunately, thats a private estate and market is small.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On the other side of Hillview. Dairy farm Residences opening it’s showflat this weekend. Lotsa supply in that enclave.

$2k psf at Hillview sia... What were the developers thinking?? Ppl can sell $2k means they also can sell at $2k, regardless of location?

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
On the other side of Hillview. Dairy farm Residences opening it’s showflat this weekend. Lotsa supply in that enclave.

They should spend more marketing to the the nearby hdb towns like bukit gombak and bukit batok, maybe it'll drive sales.

tanjiakpeng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the sharing and discussion.

I've talked to agent, developer can do the switch (provided unit is still available), but won't give me same discount for my unit. The reason developer gave was my stack has "better view".

PS: in the beginning both stack was at the same price, this made me just curious why developer didn't set different price in the beginning for these two stacks?

Anyway, didn't do the switch in the end.

Thanks

Sent from "The world is inside the QR" using GAGT

In your view, if it is an exact replica of your unit, although only mirror image, you should switch. For you to not be worse off, choose a higher floor and pay a small (reasonable) premium if applicable.

Well, this assumes that you can get a higher floor.

LigmaBoss

Reaction score
Sometimes it's better not to prob around already once you buy something, it can lead to buyer's remorse.

Btw, why not buy resale? Got some sites got no buyer's commission leh, can save some money and get those good o' spacey apartments.

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes it's better not to prob around already once you buy something, it can lead to buyer's remorse.

Btw, why not buy resale? Got some sites got no buyer's commission leh, can save some money and get those good o' spacey apartments.

Almost all resale condos have no buyers commission or do not take commission from buyers. Also stay away from DIY sites. I was told there is a syndicate scam going on where "sellers" are fake and would even allow you to view the units. but once you paid the 5% fee to excercise the option, seller goes missing and your money is gone. At least with an agent you can sue the agent to recover the money as agent owe clients a duty of care.

LeSaux

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 4% need lawyer to release the funds if using bank loan. Who in the right mind will pay 1%+4% in cash?

Almost all resale condos have no buyers commission or do not take commission from buyers. Also stay away from DIY sites. I was told there is a syndicate scam going on where "sellers" are fake and would even allow you to view the units. but once you paid the 5% fee to excercise the option, seller goes missing and your money is gone. At least with an agent you can sue the agent to recover the money as agent owe clients a duty of care.

RMCWMR

Banned
Reaction score
The 4% need lawyer to release the funds if using bank loan. Who in the right mind will pay 1%+4% in cash?

Option fee cannot use bank loan. Straight cash to the seller for grating the option for you to buy. For clarity i am talking about the 1% option fee payable in cash directly to buyer. 1% on a $1 million dollar property is $10k. Which is alot of money to lose.

Last edited:

momoeagle

Master Member
Reaction score
After I buy I found developer increase price of all units by 3%. How can?

Is there a way I can offer to pay more?
Is one of the tricks used by many businesses to keep previous customers happy and stick to their purchase.

So you will feel privileged.

It's all part of a well thought out buyers journey.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.