HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree730Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-08-2019, 10:47 AM   #2281

There was a month with a 4-hour period when
>1000 units were gone.
Do you use that to compare unusual time to compare ordinary times?

You should know as you trade stocks when some companies have a sudden spike /fall in profit with once-only sell off assets.
Both months has EC sales. Nothing unusual about it.

How about you comparing with June that has no EC launch of the year?

Do you use that to compare unusual time to compare ordinary times?
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #2282

Lolss.. im an assest progression agent, not just any buy/sell/rent agent.. before i propose anythg to my clients, i always need to meetup, understand their needs n why they wana buy/upgrade and work out a financial planning for them.. and also, most importantly the exit plan..even though majority will tell me they buy to stay forever n no plans to sell..
I honestly didn't know about this category of agents 👍

Apart from a good friend who is a property agent, the rest I see are usually those waiting at the showrooms.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:56 AM   #2283

We don't whine here.
We believe we can talk down Singapore property market.
But somehow 1 year of CM 2018 later, I managed to talk it up here. Lol
this mergui is full of ******** and delusional as always..never give up any chances to talk up the market LOL
trevallyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 12:21 PM   #2284

So piermont grand is "bmw" and the treasure trove is "honda" ?
Maybe she meant pg and tt are Hondas

One Pearl Bank bmw

and also Sentosa Cove rolls royce

😀
Old 21-08-2019, 12:47 PM   #2285

More bad economic news today.

Over 50% of SMEs see drop in profit margins, and 40% of SMEs see drop in revenues.

60% of listed companies quarterly results did worse than the corresponding quarter.

Over half of SMEs see drop in profit margins as Singapore economy slows: SCCCI

21 Aug 2019

Read more: https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/gov...my-slows-sccci

3 in 5 Singapore listed firms post poorer results in latest quarter

21 Aug 2019

Read more: https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/com...latest-quarter
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 01:40 PM   #2286

Only those who are looking for a home around this area should consider this property. Given the high PSF, there is little upside investment opportunity. If there is a downturn in the property landscape, given the high number of properties in the vicinity, I can ensure u prices will fall very quickly.

The facilities are kinda pathetic also, only 1 tennis court to share among 840 units. Most of the PC are offering 2 tennis courts for a development of this size.
Polar Bear King likes this.
jouhyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 01:46 PM   #2287

There are individuals here whom credit themselves so much that they think they can talk up or down the market.

Hilarious.

Itíll only work if you could do the opposite of market sentiments. I.e.: if market is up you talk down, if market is down you talk up.

Now try.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 01:54 PM   #2288
High Supremacy Member

Sentiments and economic condition is generally down. So I guess people are trying to talk it up? Good luck.
No leh
I talk it down
War looming and a crash is near
Old 21-08-2019, 02:08 PM   #2289

Agree.
If money is the problem for many, the roads here would be empty except a few 2nd hand Proton.
Other than some for business, most car ownership is money spent.

For many, it is beyond money issue but the convenience, comfort & enjoy life.

Different ppl have diff view and goals in life.. just because they want to drive a BMW vs driving a Honda ( much cheaper rite) they have brain problem.. since both serves the same purpose rite? Bring u from Point A to Point B.. for those who can afford, who doesnt want rite?
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 02:33 PM   #2290

I read some of the comments are some folks here reference back how well past EC are doing. Visionaire EC is sold at an average psf of 810. Pieremont EC average PSF is sold @ 1080, which is 33% increase.

Given the < 14k income ceiling, EC are targeting middle-income segment. How many here have salary increase of 30% over this period? Even property price over Singapore didn increase that much. The fundamentals does not justify the price increase. The private property price index over the same period only increased by 9%.

I have no doubt if Singapore continue to do well and with a stable govt, this property will eventually appreciate over some time but do consider such appreciation is offset against the high price u pay for the property.

Due to the income ceiling, buyers need to exercise caution in order not to overleverage themselves. It will be wise to wait for the EC next year which is beside the Canberra MRT and if indeed there is a recession, it will be a buyers market.
hardyzoner likes this.

Last edited by jouhyo; 21-08-2019 at 02:51 PM..
jouhyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 03:29 PM   #2291

Saw ads for the upcoming Canberra EC.

Will be called Parc Canberra. 3-5 bedders avail.

One of my collegue already put up his newly MOP BTO for sale to prepare for the launch.

Last edited by 1993newbie; 21-08-2019 at 03:32 PM..
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #2292
Master Member

Saw ads for the upcoming Canberra EC.

Will be called Parc Canberra. 3-5 bedders avail.

One of my collegue already put up his newly MOP BTO for sale to prepare for the launch.

2020 completion???
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 03:53 PM   #2293

I read some of the comments are some folks here reference back how well past EC are doing. Visionaire EC is sold at an average psf of 810. Pieremont EC average PSF is sold @ 1080, which is 33% increase.

Given the < 14k income ceiling, EC are targeting middle-income segment. How many here have salary increase of 30% over this period? Even property price over Singapore didn increase that much. The fundamentals does not justify the price increase. The private property price index over the same period only increased by 9%.

I have no doubt if Singapore continue to do well and with a stable govt, this property will eventually appreciate over some time but do consider such appreciation is offset against the high price u pay for the property.

Due to the income ceiling, buyers need to exercise caution in order not to overleverage themselves. It will be wise to wait for the EC next year which is beside the Canberra MRT and if indeed there is a recession, it will be a buyers market.
Sumang is priced for a potential future growth story that has yet to properly materialised.

So buyers are paying high for something that may only materialise in the future.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:54 PM   #2294

Agree.
If money is the problem for many, the roads here would be empty except a few 2nd hand Proton.
Other than some for business, most car ownership is money spent.

For many, it is beyond money issue but the convenience, comfort & enjoy life.
Moot point. Cars are much much cheaper in quantum compared to condos.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:58 PM   #2295

Hahhahah! Nah, think they made an error. Should be 2023. Launch 2020.

Now I see Pile Test ongoing.

2020 completion???
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.