HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree730Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2019, 12:23 PM   #2356

How many units was sold today at the second timer bid?
about 22 units sold yst at second timers balloting
momoeagle and hardyzoner like this.
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:35 PM   #2357
Master Member

Our 'expert panel' say more scammed.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:05 PM   #2358

Thank you!
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Kingsmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:12 PM   #2359

The price at 2nd ballot still the same, or they adjust upwards or downwards?
sgpropertyblog likes this.
AlanBB1414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 06:38 PM   #2360
Master Member

If im not wrong is the same? Price list was public at launch
tanjiakpeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 02:48 PM   #2361

The price at 2nd ballot still the same, or they adjust upwards or downwards?
Same pricing still .. no adjustments yet..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:07 PM   #2362

Saw this funny comment on ST Facebook

"Domestic helper: I donít know why my master bought such a nice apartment. Such a nice view too. But they are not home from morning to night. Iíll get the view whole day for myself daily...."

Of course, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:22 PM   #2363

Saw this funny comment on ST Facebook

"Domestic helper: I donít know why my master bought such a nice apartment. Such a nice view too. But they are not home from morning to night. Iíll get the view whole day for myself daily...."

Of course, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
Dun be lame lemon grapes lah. Their countries is see river see mountain range, what nice view in spore condo? Other concrete buildings??
pippo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 06:32 PM   #2364

Dun be lame lemon grapes lah. Their countries is see river see mountain range, what nice view in spore condo? Other concrete buildings??
Dunno leh. So many people supposedly buy the river view in Sumang. You also agree not nice view ah
Old 02-09-2019, 06:40 PM   #2365
Master Member

You sure she not in a Philippines town seeing 'beautiful' clogged up rivers, slums, gun shot bodies, bald mountains & bad air?

He has already 'retiring young / financial free' in his hdb flat, looking out to nice MSCP & UN flags (hanging laundry).
No sour lemon/grape /lime.

Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 07:02 PM   #2366

You sure she not in a Philippines town seeing 'beautiful' clogged up rivers, slums, gun shot bodies, bald mountains & bad air?

He has already 'retiring young / financial free' in his hdb flat, looking out to nice MSCP & UN flags (hanging laundry).
No sour lemon/grape /lime.
Already say any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

But now got 2 people behaving weirdly based on a comment I saw by someone else on ST facebook post

Sry ah I woke up late today, now then see see forum. No alarm needed mah
Old 02-09-2019, 08:23 PM   #2367

Dunno leh. So many people supposedly buy the river view in Sumang. You also agree not nice view ah
I also think the view not nice. If I were to buy sumsung EC, the only reason is that it is more affordable than the rest of the private condo and also not eligible for bto anymore. And some just want to stay in condo and they go for the cheapest since no difference from a nearby condo anyway
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2019, 10:39 PM   #2368

I also think the view not nice. If I were to buy sumsung EC, the only reason is that it is more affordable than the rest of the private condo and also not eligible for bto anymore. And some just want to stay in condo and they go for the cheapest since no difference from a nearby condo anyway
Reason for me to consider was more of having a much larger living area that new HDBs do not offer.

View doesn't really matter too.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:31 AM   #2369

Agree. It's totally a drainage view. Those who continue to promote the river or waterfront view, please pay a visit and measure the width of it. Plus, Close enough is blocs of HDB facing your living rooms, bedrooms, and balcony, totally blocking any wind from the south.
LISUN_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 09:51 AM   #2370
Master Member

I want to ask the agents something and this is the only EC thread

How much pass the income limit can we go if we want to apply for ECs? I know of some who appeal and make it but what is the limit?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.