HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree701Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #2596
Master Member

Updated caveat, 44 units sold in August.

I applaud your passion to update every thread with the figures.

+1 to you
tanjiakpeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 02:39 PM   #2597

that'll be crazy

how will one expect to make a profit after MOP?
Lol. I was just entertaining the chairman of the expert panel.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 03:05 PM   #2598

Thanks bro. Just sharing updates, will probably do it on monthly basis instead of weekly. Haha

FYI, URA caveat for the previous month total sales & rental transaction are updated on every mid month (15/16) 12pm.

I applaud your passion to update every thread with the figures.

+1 to you
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 03:18 PM   #2599

If PG is selling quite well & new Sengkang EC is better located, then it can't be cheaper right?
Further more, higher income couples can join in the fun.

Our expert panel chairwoman must be more serious when saying anything here.
This is a serious forum. What we say here moves the market. Lol

Last edited by Merg91; 16-09-2019 at 03:21 PM..
Merg91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 03:21 PM   #2600

If PG is selling quite well & new Sengkang EC is better located, then it can't be cheaper right?

Our expert panel chairwoman must be more serious.
When piermont was about to launch, most say piermont location better leh, got transformation and all.

Now sengkang is better?
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2019, 03:45 PM   #2601

To Chairwoman :
cc all panel members

He says hor.
Not me hor.

thanks

locations seems better than PG's
Old 16-09-2019, 04:39 PM   #2602

Our expert panel chairwoman must be more serious when saying anything here.
This is a serious forum. What we say here moves the market. Lol
The Ola is slightly better located to amenties than PG in my opinion. Very near my intended pri sch for my kids, NCPS. Walking distance to SK MRT, I estimate around same as PG to Punggol MRT. And Cheng Lim LRT is even nearer.

But there are still some not so good parts.
1) Too near the SKGH. Older folks don't really like. Even if walk to NCPS also need to walk past the hospital.

2) 3 other ECs, Bellewaters, Treasure Crest and The Vales just beside. Want to sell that time, expect fierce competition from people who bought it at a lower price.

Biggest biggest draw for me is NCPS due to it being walking distance, apart from that... not much.

Am still thinking and considering. Was my initial choice previously even before PG was launched.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 09:58 AM   #2603

How old is your kid now? Nan Chiau is hot demand. It went into ballot with very high ratio of applicants against available space, even at this yr registration (snake year).

The Ola is slightly better located to amenties than PG in my opinion. Very near my intended pri sch for my kids, NCPS. Walking distance to SK MRT, I estimate around same as PG to Punggol MRT. And Cheng Lim LRT is even nearer.

But there are still some not so good parts.
1) Too near the SKGH. Older folks don't really like. Even if walk to NCPS also need to walk past the hospital.

2) 3 other ECs, Bellewaters, Treasure Crest and The Vales just beside. Want to sell that time, expect fierce competition from people who bought it at a lower price.

Biggest biggest draw for me is NCPS due to it being walking distance, apart from that... not much.

Am still thinking and considering. Was my initial choice previously even before PG was launched.
Path-Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 10:07 AM   #2604

Hi All,

I am newbie here and just to follow up the EC news from you all.
CryptoCurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 12:57 PM   #2605

How old is your kid now? Nan Chiau is hot demand. It went into ballot with very high ratio of applicants against available space, even at this yr registration (snake year).
now 2.5 year old.
My wife is alumni. So should be higher chance.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 01:01 PM   #2606

Alumni shd b quite safe 👍

now 2.5 year old.
My wife is alumni. So should be higher chance.
Path-Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2019, 07:37 PM   #2607

The questions :
Is the location more atas than PG and
much cheaper than PG?
Well, depends on wats your definition of more 'atas' then PG? in term of surroundings, right across got one Hospital.. can be good and bad.. good - touch wood if u need urgent medical attention, its just right across.. Bad - a lot of ppl pantang near hospital, so resale may pose as a problem..

any upcoming transformation? erm.. besides the new shopping mall at Buangkok MRT, don't think there is any

public transport : - near to LRT .. PG is also near LRT, 2 LRTs somemore.. hahaha...
Old 20-09-2019, 06:00 PM   #2608

Well, depends on wats your definition of more 'atas' then PG? in term of surroundings, right across got one Hospital.. can be good and bad.. good - touch wood if u need urgent medical attention, its just right across.. Bad - a lot of ppl pantang near hospital, so resale may pose as a problem..

any upcoming transformation? erm.. besides the new shopping mall at Buangkok MRT, don't think there is any

public transport : - near to LRT .. PG is also near LRT, 2 LRTs somemore.. hahaha...
I agree. Been staying beside PG. Its super convenient next to wwp. Mrt, movies, safra, upcoming library, hawker Centre and future sports hub. Punggol just won some award for best town design... Then university and digital hub with jobs. I see no downsides.. Unless one is aiming to rent out and needs to be nearer to town center. But then psf will be that cheap already. About the argument of most exp EC, we can see if the next few EC is of this pricing then.
momoeagle and sgpropertyblog like this.
tomylwc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2019, 07:34 PM   #2609

Some may say you are a CIA agent

I agree. Been staying beside PG. Its super convenient next to wwp. Mrt, movies, safra, upcoming library, hawker Centre and future sports hub. Punggol just won some award for best town design... Then university and digital hub with jobs. I see no downsides.. Unless one is aiming to rent out and needs to be nearer to town center. But then psf will be that cheap already. About the argument of most exp EC, we can see if the next few EC is of this pricing then.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Old 20-09-2019, 08:18 PM   #2610

Some may say you are a CIA agent

hahaha.. undercover property agent?lolss… no la, I believe got some 'supporters' for Punggol oso la, doesn't mean he / she is an agent..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.