New EC at Sumang Walk

Jigglypuff33

Reaction score
Hi there, any Piermont Grand residents here? Would you be able to advise on which door chime is suitable for the unit? I’m a mum of a very young infant and find it tough to find the time to measure and look for a model which is suitable. Will be much faster to just purchase if I know which one fits 🙂

hubby is currently working overseas hence he can’t be of much help

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, any Piermont Grand residents here? Would you be able to advise on which door chime is suitable for the unit? I’m a mum of a very young infant and find it tough to find the time to measure and look for a model which is suitable. Will be much faster to just purchase if I know which one fits 🙂

hubby is currently working overseas hence he can’t be of much help
I thought there is a default door chime?

Senayan

Reaction score
Visited my friend who stay in PG, some ground floor unit damn cui, some tiong living room damn messy with all the racks and chinese goodies. Looks like a provision shop.

cyberklan

Reaction score
Visited my friend who stay in PG, some ground floor unit damn cui, some tiong living room damn messy with all the racks and chinese goodies. Looks like a provision shop.
Aiyah, provision shop to u but happiness for the owner.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.