HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree721Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2019, 10:49 AM   #2731
Master Member

Bounced out units for BTO and ECs are usually due to chg in r/s circumstances. Itís likely the case for Hundred Palms though I canít say the same might hold for Piermont Grand since itís pretty recent, unless itís a case of couple who are pretty undecided taking a plunge.

For hundred palms, itís quite clear that given a huge paper profit, the bounced out units are likely rs issues which is sth money cannot rectify.

Ya i can understand HPR cause I know someone recently give up bidadari bto due to r/s issues, but something barely purchased 3-6 mths ago, that's quick, and they are giving up their deposit too right?
Old 08-11-2019, 11:22 AM   #2732

Thats the consequence of buying on impulse.

Or who knows? Developer's own people "buying" that day to generate hype and euphoria. And they will be refunded option fee behind closed doors.
haha, if only developers are so free to hype out their own projects, might as well they send more 'buyers' and make it 80% sold ?? .. now got bounced out is most likely rejected by HDB.. some buyers never declare properly.. or some appeal cases never go thru, that's why got bounced out.. those tat bounced out later part will be due to ineligibility to hold the units anymore ie doesn't form family nucleus ..
Old 08-11-2019, 11:43 AM   #2733
Master Member

haha, if only developers are so free to hype out their own projects, might as well they send more 'buyers' and make it 80% sold ?? .. now got bounced out is most likely rejected by HDB.. some buyers never declare properly.. or some appeal cases never go thru, that's why got bounced out.. those tat bounced out later part will be due to ineligibility to hold the units anymore ie doesn't form family nucleus ..

in those cases where appeals failed, do buyers get anything back? Never declare properly is their own fault la so go jiak sai themselves but if appeal leh?
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Old 08-11-2019, 11:52 AM   #2734

in those cases where appeals failed, do buyers get anything back? Never declare properly is their own fault la so go jiak sai themselves but if appeal leh?
those cases rejected by HDB or appeal never go through, the buyers will get back their full deposit..
Old 08-11-2019, 12:16 PM   #2735

I feel that the bounced units could also be due to applicants appealing to change unit. They might have choosen an unit on impulse when their ideal units get taken up. I did a change myself long time ago as well.
BrownAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 12:55 PM   #2736

This EC sure can yaya papaya walk in and ask for 20% off.
The developer and agent sure say can can.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 03:56 PM   #2737

26 units moved for whole month of Oct.

5 units sold on first 3 days of Nov.

1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 06:54 PM   #2738

This EC sure can yaya papaya walk in and ask for 20% off.
The developer and agent sure say can can.
Haha.. seriously? Perhaps u can try walk in n ask n see? I would like to see what is the devís response would b.. lolsss..
Old 09-11-2019, 12:54 AM   #2739

26 units moved for whole month of Oct.

5 units sold on first 3 days of Nov.

Average seems like 1 day sell 1 unit. Probably 1 year later should sell another 300 units which means sold out by then
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 08:48 AM   #2740

Confirmed by the developer that the price increment will take effect from 1st Dec onwards, as on how many percent increment, still yet to be confirmed.. those that are still sitting on the fence, do relook and decide before 1st Dec.. need any further info can PM me..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.