New EC at Sumang Walk

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t need to protect yourself. You are well poor garbage both on and offline. Perhaps my circle are all well to do or highly educated people, that’s why I can’t sync with you.

We been here before annetyu.

When u cant defend urself, u pull off the i am highly educated and atas person trick to reject any arguments.

This is where the fun stops and we continue when i am on leave the next time.

Tks for the entertainment.

Remember, i am watching u. Behave urself old girl.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
We been here before annetyu.

When u cant defend urself, u pull off the i am highly educated and atas person trick to reject any arguments.

This is where the fun stops and we continue when i am on leave the next time.

Tks for the entertainment.

Remember, i am watching u. Behave urself old girl.

I have responded to you. However, you choose to ignore because you know inside you’re cornered and unable to reply. Instead, you choose to play this game. Yes indeed, we have been here before. Speaking to someone who doesn’t talk sense... I don’t see any valid arguements you have at all. You are simply too proud and ignorant just like some uneducated uncles and aunties on the street. You will enjoy being in debate club, only thing is that you will never ever win because you simply wish to open you dirty mouth without any strong case. Good luck in life.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
喝点凉茶吧!

The truth if it is overpriced or not akan datang.

For fruitful discussion.

Base on the stats of other EC land bids and surrounding resale projects value, with the fact that it is a new EC from a reputable developer and if it launches at 11xx psf, it’s not overpriced. I think the take up rate would be high.

Let’s see.

I’m just interested in analysing, thus my comments.

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I have responded to you. However, you choose to ignore because you know inside you’re cornered and unable to reply. Instead, you choose to play this game. Yes indeed, we have been here before. Speaking to someone who doesn’t talk sense... I don’t see any valid arguements you have at all. You are simply too proud and ignorant just like some uneducated uncles and aunties on the street. You will enjoy being in debate club, only thing is that you will never ever win because you simply wish to open you dirty mouth without any strong case. Good luck in life.

I am just mirroring what u did.

When u bullied mergui. Did u consider his feelings.

Stop the hyprocrisy.

At the end of the day, i just want to remind everyone here how bad ur character is.

Ur words and views on property is biased with no substance and u are no expert as u claimed to be.

And pls. For the last time.
Dun bother with our real life.

I cant influence urs, u cant influence mine.
Whenever u try to bring the argument of how bad my real life is and how good ur real life is.

It is pointless.

We are all hiding behind a device in this forum masking our real identity.

I view u as a toy to disturb online and nothing else.

I said it many times, u behave urself and be respectful online here, i dun bother u.

Cheers.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Siang Kar pager?
One whole day busy at work come in straight away see anneytu quarrel with others again. :s13:
Buay sian meh?

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
arrhhh.. why attack me??? im innocent leh..

He dislikes people with 1-sided arguments.. isn't that you?

Buy yet, he likes people with a "firm stand". Such contradiction. :s11:

WHat do you think sgpropertyblog?

Btw I put in good words for you that sumang will be 60% sold.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Actually for those Long enough in property, I hardly see mass market condo giving steep discount. Even some lousy units was given 5% to 10% discount, does it mean one win the argument? Those units probably face the rubbish bin or generator room or facing busy road with west sun, u dare to buy?
To me, this small discount is probably another developer’s tactic to entice some buyers so as to lure more pple into the SF

Even Sentosa property giving steep discount from 19mil to 13 mil (40% discount), how many ordinary peasant can afford this kinda quantum?

If all treasure units drop from 13xxpsf to below 1kpsf then come talk to me. This is indeed worrisome. This is what I call true discount. Not those lousy facing selected units only.

Woodleigh residence is a classic example. From 2xxxpsf to 17xxpsf for SELECTED units. But when I look at those decent lake facing units, the price is still ard 2kpsf..

Like I said, I’m not buying now. The reason is obvious from my previous posts. This is not the right timing for me. But if buy for self stay, by all means.

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I am just mirroring what u did.

When u bullied mergui. Did u consider his feelings.

Stop the hyprocrisy.

At the end of the day, i just want to remind everyone here how bad ur character is.

Ur words and views on property is biased with no substance and u are no expert as u claimed to be.

And pls. For the last time.
Dun bother with our real life.

I cant influence urs, u cant influence mine.
Whenever u try to bring the argument of how bad my real life is and how good ur real life is.

It is pointless.

We are all hiding behind a device in this forum masking our real identity.

I view u as a toy to disturb online and nothing else.

I said it many times, u behave urself and be respectful online here, i dun bother u.

Cheers.

You are hopeless. At least mergui stayed on the line of property even though he does not have any strong case like you.

My character can't be as bad as yours. Look at what trouble you started again after I kindly answer your 2 questions. Btw my stand is and has always been firm. Launch at $1,130psf, 60%sold on launch and no discount given.

Who have I offended and have I displayed bad behavior today? I have "behaved" and am very respectful today..

Good that you know the difference between on and offline. I may not even be a woman or old auntie for all you know. One thing I can tell you is that, when offline, I do not even take a second glance at ppl like you. I have lots of time today and tmr. Feel free to continue if you like...

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
If all treasure units drop from 13xxpsf to below 1kpsf then come talk to me. This is what I call true discount. Not those lousy facing selected units.

No one ever said discount will be so drastic up to 30%. No one here has ever said property will crash. Not sure where certain invidivuals got this extreme views from?

It is still too early for any impactful discount anyway..

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Touch your heart, do you think this $1,150 sumang ec is more worth it than other resales going for $1000psf in PG/SK??

To bring back the topic to sumang ec... @sgpropertyblog, what are you thoughts on the above. I would also like sumang buyers to have some real justification when making this tough decision 2 weeks later.

You have avoided the question. Don't be like others who lose shamefully and change to ridiculous topics.

fotoudavid

Reaction score
Suman will sell well lah... Got other choices for brand new condo at $1150? Over price or not up to individual. For me yes, up too fast the price.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
When many good HDBs are easily $1 million & new condo starts from $1500......

Hot sale! :s12:

NB I am a City Dev shareholder.

For fruitful discussion.

Base on the stats of other EC land bids and surrounding resale projects value, with the fact that it is a new EC from a reputable developer and if it launches at 11xx psf, it’s not overpriced. I think the take up rate would be high.

Let’s see.

I’m just interested in analysing, thus my comments.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
To bring back the topic to sumang ec... @sgpropertyblog, what are you thoughts on the above. I would also like sumang buyers to have some real justification when making this tough decision 2 weeks later.

You have avoided the question. Don't be like others who lose shamefully and change to ridiculous topics.

Honestly, you are not wrong in comparing the above example.
SK resale condo 10xxpsf compared to sumang EC at 1130psf. Sounds like a no brainer.
Take for instance, let’s go back to terrasse, the project u highly recommended and is transacting only at 10xxpsf to 11xxpsf.
In any aspect, terrasse seems to be a much better buy than sumang EC.
Terrasse is also near the upcoming mrt.

But do u notice that every time when u bring up terrasse, I will counter your argument not because your recommendation is flawed, but I’m also looking at the transaction volume that took place for terrasse.
What worries me is for the past 7 months, terrasse only see 4 transaction. This speaks clearly the lack of demand there even though the new cross island mrt line announcement was made quite some times back.
Terrasse May have reached its highest potential and technically, for those who knows that location well, there’s basically nothing fantastic there.
On the other hand, what shocked me is prive EC resale is transacting a total of 128 units in 2018 (average 9xx to 1kpsf) and is one of EC with highest transaction volume. This also tells me there’s demand in Punggol and probably a lot of buyers are also positive about the upcoming transformation in Punggol.
It is not one person’s view or judgement that matters, it’s the whole buying sentiments that matters.

All in all, what I want to say is sometimes buying property does not always have a logical explanation behind.
If there’s poor buying interest for that district or area, no matter how cheap it is, there is still no demand.
That is why u will notice that I always like to look at transaction volume as one of the guiding principle when buying property because it will give me hints whether I will have an easy or hard time selling my unit in future.

Last edited:

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
You are hopeless. At least mergui stayed on the line of property even though he does not have any strong case like you.

My character can't be as bad as yours. Look at what trouble you started again after I kindly answer your 2 questions. Btw my stand is and has always been firm. Launch at $1,130psf, 60%sold on launch and no discount given.

Who have I offended and have I displayed bad behavior today? I have "behaved" and am very respectful today..

Good that you know the difference between on and offline. I may not even be a woman or old auntie for all you know. One thing I can tell you is that, when offline, I do not even take a second glance at ppl like you. I have lots of time today and tmr. Feel free to continue if you like...

U have continue to be a very rude person. Over the past 2 months, I have many times wanted to scold u, but was too busy with work.

Today very free. Clear leave. Stay at home watch my hk serial.

I told myself many times i have to rebuke your rude antics and behaviour and thus today's episode.

Say what u want annetyu. But u are put in notice to behave urself. I remind u again. Be respectful to others here and dun be sarcastic.

I am watching u.

Enough for the day.

I wun be replying anymore.

And i dun care who u are in real life.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
When many good HDBs are easily $1 million & new condo starts from $1500......

Hot sale! :s12:

NB I am a City Dev shareholder.

I am city dev, keppel corp and capitaland shareholder too but I know shareprice are hardly affected by performance of these properties. These few days it all about mr trump and interest rates.

And as usual, your statements are....:s11: Fact is HDB prices are falling, new condo starts much lower than $1500psf.. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.