HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree730Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 09:26 AM   #376

Good product will sell. Lousy product will not sell even with discount.

Don't assume just because got 'oversupply' means developer will give discount. Maybe for lousy project yes.

This EC will sell out for sure no doubts.

Yup agree.. i also have confident that tis project will have good respond..... alot of ppl think Sumang is very ulu, yes agree ! For now.. but come 5-10 yrs down the road when the Digital District is up n running, the whole town will be transformed.. by then, no more $1150psf lioa..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:27 AM   #377

Should be a sell out... rivercove was 80% sold at that location... don't see why sumang sales would be bad considering better location + CDL.
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Will keep this thread posted on the respond of this project..
annetyu likes this.
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:12 AM   #378
Banned

Sad to say, no.. not only EC prices wont get cheaper,but even for BTOs & private condo new launches.. probably the only segment tat can see decline is prices is older resale HDB / condo..
You are full force agent mode now that the launch is upcoming. Good luck..
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 10:14 AM   #379
Banned

Should be a sell out... rivercove was 80% sold at that location... don't see why sumang sales would be bad considering better location + CDL.
Rivercove is in worse location? This is debatable.

SUmang is $200psf more expensive. If buyers are rationale it won't sell out but who knows? since buyers are mostly excited first time condo buyers and all are hdb dwellers, not the most informed and savvy about the market.
Old 11-07-2019, 10:25 AM   #380
Banned

Yup agree.. i also have confident that tis project will have good respond..... alot of ppl think Sumang is very ulu, yes agree ! For now.. but come 5-10 yrs down the road when the Digital District is up n running, the whole town will be transformed.. by then, no more $1150psf lioa..
Digital district is just a nice way of saying business park like those in changi and seletar. Even those areas do not see prices jumping.

Plus the singapore institute of technology, what is that?

Defitnitely not the drastic transformation you are describing. The mega-mall waterway point and safra-punggol is already up long time ago. Very nice sales talk, I am sure some will be taken in. Woodlands got mega-transformation coming too, you can start carving out your story.

Touch your heart, do you think this $1,150 sumang ec is more worth it than other resales going for $1000psf in PG/SK??
Old 11-07-2019, 10:38 AM   #381
Banned

Showflat opening this Friday, 12th July until 22nd July..

Price release date 25th July..

Balloting 27th July..
We will check back here on 25th for the price and 27th July for the results.

Do keep us updated Mr Agent.

THey may be takers because ec buyers are squeezed with no other option and the 3 bedder is at a record tiny size but also may not because it is overpriced.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:07 PM   #382
Master Member

We will check back here on 25th for the price and 27th July for the results.

Do keep us updated Mr Agent.

THey may be takers because ec buyers are squeezed with no other option and the 3 bedder is at a record tiny size but also may not because it is overpriced.
so annetyu, we have all witnessed ur daily input/views in this particular forum. I must say ur effort that u have invested here is overwhelming.

nonetheless as a frequent reader of this forum, may i ask the following question:

1) I am confused of what you are trying to preach till now. so for clarity sake, could you tell us what message are you trying to pass to all the readers here. Whats is your ultimate view on the current property now/5years/10years?

2) what is your prediction for the upcoming sales of Piermount EC.
a) In terms of sales percentage and how long will developer take to clear all units.

b) in terms of pricing, how much will developer sell for a start and when will they start giving discount

I dunno about others, but since you like to talk so much and give so much of your views, i thought this would be a perfect chance to clarify your stand once and for all to all readers here.

Please answer Point 2 especially and when will developer will start giving discount.

I think we have all witnessed your frequent preaching that developer will surely give HUGE discount. so please give us a timeline once and for all.

Hence, please give us your reply before Piermont EC starts selling.
whatever your reply from here will determine if you are an expert or a fool.

Prove to us Annetyu that you are an expert in Property.

If counter argue that you are not an expert, then i suggest you stop that daily spamming of your NON EXPERT, one sided views in this property forum.

cheers.

PS: today a bit free
sgpropertyblog likes this.

Last edited by captain huat; 11-07-2019 at 12:11 PM..
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:17 PM   #383

I think he loves Singapore for sure.
No nuts would think of building cars here.

Of course it is still cheap compared with HK.

Haha yeah! That is very true. But wallich residence is a fantastic project, and his is on the 62-64th storey, it’s still a mini castle in the air!
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:20 PM   #384

Latest Lexus @ newest Toyota price?

Old 11-07-2019, 12:25 PM   #385
Banned

so annetyu, we have all witnessed ur daily input/views in this particular forum. I must say ur effort that u have invested here is overwhelming.

nonetheless as a frequent reader of this forum, may i ask the following question:

1) I am confused of what you are trying to preach till now. so for clarity sake, could you tell us what message are you trying to pass to all the readers here. Whats is your ultimate view on the current property now/5years/10years?

2) what is your prediction for the upcoming sales of Piermount EC.
a) In terms of sales percentage and how long will developer take to clear all units.

b) in terms of pricing, how much will developer sell for a start and when will they start giving discount

I dunno about others, but since you like to talk so much and give so much of your views, i thought this would be a perfect chance to clarify your stand once and for all to all readers here.

Please answer Point 2 especially and when will developer will start giving discount.

I think we have all witnessed your frequent preaching that developer will surely give discount. so please give us a timeline once and for all.

Hence, please give us your reply before Piermont EC starts selling.
whatever your reply from here will determine if you are an expert or a fool.

Prove to us Annetyu that you are an expert in Property.

If counter argue that you are not an expert, then i suggest you stop that daily spamming of your NON EXPERT, one sided views in this property forum.

cheers.

PS: today a bit free
I am sorry if my retired lifestyle is making you jealous when you are still slogging for a living.

I never said I was expert. Even many well-qualified analysts got the market wrong big time. You are so smart but cannot tell what I am trying to preach? Let me answer your 2 questions...

1) Main message: Most new launches are overpriced and not worth buying. I recommend those who need to buy to look at resale market. Property will still generally appreciate in the long run (10year) till population and economy stops growing (and it will one day). Next 5 years will be flattish because the spike of up to 40% in launch prices in such a short period will need time for the entire market to price in.

2) I shall give you my estimates. Considering this is the only ec launch for now and first time buyers' psychology.. CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec. Not saying this is worth it at all, but demand and supply mechanism is the main factor in play here. P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me.

Mr captain, you are the one being 1 sided against me. Why don't you attack the other side like sgproperty and merg91?

There are zero experts in this forum so should everyone stop posting?

Stop, read and think before attacking Mr Captain. You can never win me if you continue behaving the way you are like now
Old 11-07-2019, 12:29 PM   #386
Banned

in terms of pricing, how much will developer sell for a start and when will they start giving discount
No discount for this ec but discounts for the private condo market has been ongoing and more to come. Treasure will likely have a promo in the 1-2 year horizon.

Just saw more of merg91 crazy stupid posts with zero value. Not saying anything about that Mr Captain?
Old 11-07-2019, 12:34 PM   #387

Your stand on resale property is more worth than new property

First all old resale condo are not equipped with rich amenities and smart features. Only plus point is the location and bigger psf.

Nowadays all new project psf area is indeed smaller than last time.

But the people now hunting maybe also targeting new home (new as in totally new)
Some may also targeting those so called abundance of facilities and smart features
Indeed the location and psf are abit inferior than the older times.

Whether or not current new project will appreciate or depreciate in near future. This i also not sure. Moi is not a guru either

But i also think treasure sure will give discount soon just dont know when. That project attractiveness is not high. High tier hdb project lol.
annetyu likes this.
shin7829 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:38 PM   #388
Banned

Your stand on resale property is more worth than new property

First all old resale condo are not equipped with rich amenities and smart features. Only plus point is the location and bigger psf.

Nowadays all new project psf area is indeed smaller than last time.

But the people now hunting maybe also targeting new home (new as in totally new)
Some may also targeting those so called abundance of facilities and smart features
Indeed the location and psf are abit inferior than the older times.

Whether or not current new project will appreciate or depreciate in near future. This i also not sure. Moi is not a guru either

But i also think treasure sure will give discount soon just dont know when. That project attractiveness is not high. High tier hdb project lol.
Good views. The resales I am referring too are not even old, more of those less than 10 years old, should be modern and have enough facilities.
d5dude likes this.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:00 PM   #389

A young girl whose experience only is because her grandfather owns some landed = junior expert ?

Some of those here have true experience.

Market can't be talked down in this forum.
Singapore govt doesn't want to crash too but moderate it.
NiShiZhu likes this.

Last edited by Merg91; 11-07-2019 at 01:06 PM..
Old 11-07-2019, 01:04 PM   #390
Banned

A young girl whose experience only is because her grandfather owns some landed = expert?
Are you hwz's sole property expert? Would love to hear more of your views instead of stupid 1 liners.

My age will remain a secret but my father does not own any small landed, it is a detached.

Last edited by annetyu; 11-07-2019 at 01:07 PM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.