HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree606Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 01:11 PM   #391
Banned

Some of those here have true experience.

Market can't be talked down in this forum.
Singapore govt doesn't want to crash too but moderate it.
I have 40 years of experience in the market. How many do you have?

Good that you know. Market can't be talked up too. Treasure or park esta will not sell out next week because of what you say. Neither will cityscape go up.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:18 PM   #392

Wonder why the developer can't be upfront and inform people the actual price during the launch? They make people apply without knowing the actual price.

Anyone know the estimated psf price of this Sumang EC?
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:33 PM   #393
Master Member

I am sorry if my retired lifestyle is making you jealous when you are still slogging for a living.

I never said I was expert. Even many well-qualified analysts got the market wrong big time. You are so smart but cannot tell what I am trying to preach? Let me answer your 2 questions...

1) Main message: Most new launches are overpriced and not worth buying. I recommend those who need to buy to look at resale market. Property will still generally appreciate in the long run (10year) till population and economy stops growing (and it will one day). Next 5 years will be flattish because the spike of up to 40% in launch prices in such a short period will need time for the entire market to price in.

2) I shall give you my estimates. Considering this is the only ec launch for now and first time buyers' psychology.. CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec. Not saying this is worth it at all, but demand and supply mechanism is the main factor in play here. P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me.

Mr captain, you are the one being 1 sided against me. Why don't you attack the other side like sgproperty and merg91?

There are zero experts in this forum so should everyone stop posting?

Stop, read and think before attacking Mr Captain. You can never win me if you continue behaving the way you are like now
this is nothing abt winning. i have nothing to prove here.
i am not an expert.

all i want from you is this and i got it.

no discount expected for this particular ec.
UNQUOTE

From now on, i dun wish to hear about you saying anything about this developer will give discount for this EC.

cheers have a nice day.
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:41 PM   #394
Master Member

this is nothing abt winning. i have nothing to prove here.
i am not an expert.

all i want from you is this and i got it.

no discount expected for this particular ec.
UNQUOTE

From now on, i dun wish to hear about you saying anything about this developer will give discount for this EC.

cheers have a nice day.
and for the record, why i keep talking about you.

its no brainer.

you are rude, egoistic, insensitive bully in this thread who thinks too highly of yourself.

and i love to disturb the bully.

stop thinking about how great is your life or retirement u proclaimed to be.

NO ONE CARES. this whole world there is so much pple better than you or me.

if we were to always worry why this person have a better life, there is never ending of worries.

until the day u learn to be humble and speak respectfully, i will not disturb you.

now get on with your beautiful life you proclaimed to have, while i will continue to slog and work hard for my family.

cheers.
annetyu and sgpropertyblog like this.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #395
Master Member

No discount for this ec but discounts for the private condo market has been ongoing and more to come. Treasure will likely have a promo in the 1-2 year horizon.

Just saw more of merg91 crazy stupid posts with zero value. Not saying anything about that Mr Captain?
Treasure will likely have a promo in the 1-2 year horizon
UNQUOTE

Good. waiting for this too.
Time will proof if you are correct or wrong.

if by 11 July 2021 (hopefully we are still here)
and URA Caveat do not show any signs of decline in price for the sales of Treasure, u better take your 40years of experience, turn it sideways, tilt it 45 degrees and shaft it up into your candy ass.

likewise, if you are correct, good for you. u are certified by ME as an expert in property.

haha.
annetyu likes this.

Last edited by captain huat; 11-07-2019 at 01:58 PM..
Old 11-07-2019, 03:05 PM   #396

Digital district is just a nice way of saying business park like those in changi and seletar. Even those areas do not see prices jumping.

Plus the singapore institute of technology, what is that?

Defitnitely not the drastic transformation you are describing. The mega-mall waterway point and safra-punggol is already up long time ago. Very nice sales talk, I am sure some will be taken in. Woodlands got mega-transformation coming too, you can start carving out your story.

Touch your heart, do you think this $1,150 sumang ec is more worth it than other resales going for $1000psf in PG/SK??

[IMG][/IMG]

https://youtu.be/3SBpl95qxNU

Yes, PDD consists of the JTC business park as well( like those in Changi ) .. Whether or not it would be a successful one or not, not up to me to say.. but by looking at the amenities that will be coming up, its preparing for influx of residents to this area (" work / play / live " <- not I say wan, I quote frm the newspapers )

If I am one of the privileged ones, I would definitely try my luck at the balloting, but unfortunately im not eligible.. you can say tis is another one of my sales tactics, but I do see a potential in this project( not becos im selling this project, I sell many other projects too !!).. Just fyi, I hv been staying in Punggol for the past 9 yrs.. and I can see the difference between now and 9 yrs ago and im sure future will be even better than what it is now..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:11 PM   #397

I am sorry if my retired lifestyle is making you jealous when you are still slogging for a living.

I never said I was expert. Even many well-qualified analysts got the market wrong big time. You are so smart but cannot tell what I am trying to preach? Let me answer your 2 questions...

1) Main message: Most new launches are overpriced and not worth buying. I recommend those who need to buy to look at resale market. Property will still generally appreciate in the long run (10year) till population and economy stops growing (and it will one day). Next 5 years will be flattish because the spike of up to 40% in launch prices in such a short period will need time for the entire market to price in.

2) I shall give you my estimates. Considering this is the only ec launch for now and first time buyers' psychology.. CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec. Not saying this is worth it at all, but demand and supply mechanism is the main factor in play here. P.S. you better start sourcing a plot of land to build a annetyu temple for people to worship me.

Mr captain, you are the one being 1 sided against me. Why don't you attack the other side like sgproperty and merg91?

There are zero experts in this forum so should everyone stop posting?

Stop, read and think before attacking Mr Captain. You can never win me if you continue behaving the way you are like now

arrhhh.. why attack me??? im innocent leh..
Old 11-07-2019, 03:15 PM   #398

Wonder why the developer can't be upfront and inform people the actual price during the launch? They make people apply without knowing the actual price.

Anyone know the estimated psf price of this Sumang EC?

estimated average $1150 psf.. the price will be announced 2 days before balloting.. for private condo, the prices will only be announced on the day of balloting.. Btw, showflat will be opening its door tmr, Friday 12th until 22nd July..
Old 11-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #399

Well,when a developer believes it has the upper hand........

I believe CDL may launch 1/3 or 1/2 to test the market.

Last edited by Merg91; 11-07-2019 at 03:40 PM..
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #400
Banned

Well,when a developer believes it has the upper hand........

I believe CDL may launch 1/3 or 1/2 to test the market.
More like it is not confident of the market and don't know how much to price.

If it is a developer market, it will upright declare launch price as $1,200psf.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:00 PM   #401
Master Member

More like it is not confident of the market and don't know how much to price.

If it is a developer market, it will upright declare launch price as $1,200psf.
please be more consistent with your words.

one moment you said this EC will have 60% sold on launch date, will sell out in 6 months and is not expecting to OFFER DISCOUNT.

now u said that developer is not confident of the market.

so what is what now. u are confusing me.

so what you are saying now is while developer is not confident of the market, but u still expect them to do the below:

CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec
UNQUOTE

what logic is that.

so please explain how a non confident developer can still achieve what u just said this early afternoon.

i want to hear you out.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:36 PM   #402
Banned

please be more consistent with your words.

one moment you said this EC will have 60% sold on launch date, will sell out in 6 months and is not expecting to OFFER DISCOUNT.

now u said that developer is not confident of the market.

so what is what now. u are confusing me.

so what you are saying now is while developer is not confident of the market, but u still expect them to do the below:

CDL will price is at an average of $1,130psf with 60% sales on launch day. Sell out in the next 6 months and no discount expected for this particular ec
UNQUOTE

what logic is that.

so please explain how a non confident developer can still achieve what u just said this early afternoon.

i want to hear you out.
Based on solely demand and supply, it will sell fast.

However, the price is too high. Thats why I say a sales will be a moderate 60%.

So developers are unsure how strong that demand will be and will need to gauge from this weekends preview turnout before setting the price.
Old 11-07-2019, 05:55 PM   #403

estimated average $1150 psf.. the price will be announced 2 days before balloting.. for private condo, the prices will only be announced on the day of balloting.. Btw, showflat will be opening its door tmr, Friday 12th until 22nd July..
Showflat is by invite only?
Deathstrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:20 PM   #404

Open to all
annetyu likes this.
kiatme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #405

$CDL$ knows it is pricing right with 60% sold on launching.
It will be a kumgong if sold within 8 hours.
And it will never beg you to clear the remaining 40% within 2 months.

Most projects up the price as it completes it.
And rather give more commission to agents then to offend early birds if price cut.

Last edited by Merg91; 11-07-2019 at 06:30 PM..
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.