HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree721Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2019, 07:36 PM   #421
Master Member

Donít need to protect yourself. You are well poor garbage both on and offline. Perhaps my circle are all well to do or highly educated people, thatís why I canít sync with you.
We been here before annetyu.

When u cant defend urself, u pull off the i am highly educated and atas person trick to reject any arguments.

This is where the fun stops and we continue when i am on leave the next time.

Tks for the entertainment.

Remember, i am watching u. Behave urself old girl.
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:16 PM   #422
Banned

We been here before annetyu.

When u cant defend urself, u pull off the i am highly educated and atas person trick to reject any arguments.

This is where the fun stops and we continue when i am on leave the next time.

Tks for the entertainment.

Remember, i am watching u. Behave urself old girl.
I have responded to you. However, you choose to ignore because you know inside youíre cornered and unable to reply. Instead, you choose to play this game. Yes indeed, we have been here before. Speaking to someone who doesnít talk sense... I donít see any valid arguements you have at all. You are simply too proud and ignorant just like some uneducated uncles and aunties on the street. You will enjoy being in debate club, only thing is that you will never ever win because you simply wish to open you dirty mouth without any strong case. Good luck in life.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 08:41 PM   #423

喝点凉茶吧!

The truth if it is overpriced or not akan datang.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:09 PM   #424
Banned

喝点凉茶吧!

You are absolutely right.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:12 PM   #425

喝点凉茶吧!

For fruitful discussion.

Base on the stats of other EC land bids and surrounding resale projects value, with the fact that it is a new EC from a reputable developer and if it launches at 11xx psf, itís not overpriced. I think the take up rate would be high.

Letís see.

Iím just interested in analysing, thus my comments.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:13 PM   #426
Master Member

I have responded to you. However, you choose to ignore because you know inside youíre cornered and unable to reply. Instead, you choose to play this game. Yes indeed, we have been here before. Speaking to someone who doesnít talk sense... I donít see any valid arguements you have at all. You are simply too proud and ignorant just like some uneducated uncles and aunties on the street. You will enjoy being in debate club, only thing is that you will never ever win because you simply wish to open you dirty mouth without any strong case. Good luck in life.
I am just mirroring what u did.

When u bullied mergui. Did u consider his feelings.

Stop the hyprocrisy.

At the end of the day, i just want to remind everyone here how bad ur character is.

Ur words and views on property is biased with no substance and u are no expert as u claimed to be.

And pls. For the last time.
Dun bother with our real life.

I cant influence urs, u cant influence mine.
Whenever u try to bring the argument of how bad my real life is and how good ur real life is.

It is pointless.

We are all hiding behind a device in this forum masking our real identity.

I view u as a toy to disturb online and nothing else.

I said it many times, u behave urself and be respectful online here, i dun bother u.

Cheers.
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:14 PM   #427

Siang Kar pager?
One whole day busy at work come in straight away see anneytu quarrel with others again.
Buay sian meh?
Old 11-07-2019, 09:16 PM   #428
Banned

arrhhh.. why attack me??? im innocent leh..
He dislikes people with 1-sided arguments.. isn't that you?

Buy yet, he likes people with a "firm stand". Such contradiction.

WHat do you think sgpropertyblog?

Btw I put in good words for you that sumang will be 60% sold.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:17 PM   #429
Banned

Siang Kar pager?
One whole day busy at work come in straight away see anneytu quarrel with others again.
Buay sian meh?
Please go check out who started the quarrel... MR Ni. I thought you were a fair person.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:24 PM   #430

Actually for those Long enough in property, I hardly see mass market condo giving steep discount. Even some lousy units was given 5% to 10% discount, does it mean one win the argument? Those units probably face the rubbish bin or generator room or facing busy road with west sun, u dare to buy?
To me, this small discount is probably another developer’s tactic to entice some buyers so as to lure more pple into the SF

Even Sentosa property giving steep discount from 19mil to 13 mil (40% discount), how many ordinary peasant can afford this kinda quantum?

If all treasure units drop from 13xxpsf to below 1kpsf then come talk to me. This is indeed worrisome. This is what I call true discount. Not those lousy facing selected units only.

Woodleigh residence is a classic example. From 2xxxpsf to 17xxpsf for SELECTED units. But when I look at those decent lake facing units, the price is still ard 2kpsf..

Like I said, I’m not buying now. The reason is obvious from my previous posts. This is not the right timing for me. But if buy for self stay, by all means.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 11-07-2019 at 09:37 PM..
NiShiZhu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 09:26 PM   #431
Banned

I am just mirroring what u did.

When u bullied mergui. Did u consider his feelings.

Stop the hyprocrisy.

At the end of the day, i just want to remind everyone here how bad ur character is.

Ur words and views on property is biased with no substance and u are no expert as u claimed to be.

And pls. For the last time.
Dun bother with our real life.

I cant influence urs, u cant influence mine.
Whenever u try to bring the argument of how bad my real life is and how good ur real life is.

It is pointless.

We are all hiding behind a device in this forum masking our real identity.

I view u as a toy to disturb online and nothing else.

I said it many times, u behave urself and be respectful online here, i dun bother u.

Cheers.
You are hopeless. At least mergui stayed on the line of property even though he does not have any strong case like you.

My character can't be as bad as yours. Look at what trouble you started again after I kindly answer your 2 questions. Btw my stand is and has always been firm. Launch at $1,130psf, 60%sold on launch and no discount given.

Who have I offended and have I displayed bad behavior today? I have "behaved" and am very respectful today..

Good that you know the difference between on and offline. I may not even be a woman or old auntie for all you know. One thing I can tell you is that, when offline, I do not even take a second glance at ppl like you. I have lots of time today and tmr. Feel free to continue if you like...
Old 11-07-2019, 09:29 PM   #432
Banned

If all treasure units drop from 13xxpsf to below 1kpsf then come talk to me. This is what I call true discount. Not those lousy facing selected units.
No one ever said discount will be so drastic up to 30%. No one here has ever said property will crash. Not sure where certain invidivuals got this extreme views from?

It is still too early for any impactful discount anyway..
Old 11-07-2019, 09:39 PM   #433
Banned

Touch your heart, do you think this $1,150 sumang ec is more worth it than other resales going for $1000psf in PG/SK??
To bring back the topic to sumang ec... @sgpropertyblog, what are you thoughts on the above. I would also like sumang buyers to have some real justification when making this tough decision 2 weeks later.

You have avoided the question. Don't be like others who lose shamefully and change to ridiculous topics.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:42 PM   #434
Banned

Best to register so can skip the Q when u reach.. can i pm u the E-invitation pass?
From my numerous experiences, there will be long queue of agents queuing up to serve clients. They will give you big big "VIP" sticker too.
Old 11-07-2019, 09:45 PM   #435

Suman will sell well lah... Got other choices for brand new condo at $1150? Over price or not up to individual. For me yes, up too fast the price.
fotoudavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.