New EC at Sumang Walk

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fine if you want to compare to current new launches (though they are overpriced to begin with).. What price is park botania and treasure tampines going for? Is $1200 still considered "heavily subsidized" and "really cheap"? The difference between EC and PC launch price is now less that 8% (if sumang launch at $1200).

Which PC is "easily selling out" at "twice the psf"? Where are their locations? Punggol or Sengkang?

Truth. EC discounts these days vis a vis PCs are so minimal, especially suburban launches. You know things aren't going well when even government subsidised developments are pushing a million bucks for a decent sized 3BR.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought you wanted freehold at clementi. EC no such thing as freehold and at good location.

I am generally checking with you what will HDB react and responds to my profile and situation if I want a BTO or EC? :o Just in case I want a new HDB build property just for a roof. :o

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
There are actually 4 upcoming ECs plus one new site released for tender.. Not as scarce as many are describing. Wonder how much the site will sell for.

yup correct, but for this year, only this Sumang EC launching .. next year will have Anchorvale and Canberra.. but the prices will be higher than Sumang due to the land bid price and also the ABSD that the 2 developers need to pay...

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
yup correct, but for this year, only this Sumang EC launching .. next year will have Anchorvale and Canberra.. but the prices will be higher than Sumang due to the land bid price and also the ABSD that the 2 developers need to pay...

Land bid prices again... like that developers can anyhow bid and sure earn $. So what were the psf ppr for the other sites?

Lets see how the ec site in the current land sale sell for...

fotoudavid

Reaction score
This month will launch. Average PSF should be $1100 - $1200 depending on unit level, facings and sizes.... 😂 everyone knows since 15 months ending with land price around $590 I think....

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Prive (EC), 5-7 mins walk to Waterway Point and mrt.
Resale Transacting at about 1kpsf.
Prive as a 9 year old condo vs sumang (brand new), how will be the sales like?
For reference.

CBSZ0uB.png

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
For reference.

CBSZ0uB.png

Thanks for pulling out this data. There are tons of such cheap or even cheaper condos in PG and SK. But their unit sizes are likely larger so psf cannot be too high like those tiny unlivable units of the new launches.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
New of course will fetch higher price right? Fresher lease (10 more years)!

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Prive lease start from September 2010, Sumang sold feb 2018.

From 7.5 years lease difference become 9years then 10years...

Fantastic you all, to attain your objectives. Clap.

This ec site was bidded over $200psf more than the previous site, no doubt it is overpriced.

Last edited:

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For reference.

CBSZ0uB.png

Won't be shocked to see sumang sell above 1k psf even though prive is obviously better value, new sale prices haven't been rational for quite a while now, the gap between new sale and resale has been getting bigger and bigger.

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This month will launch. Average PSF should be $1100 - $1200 depending on unit level, facings and sizes.... 😂 everyone knows since 15 months ending with land price around $590 I think....

gosh so expensive

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.