New EC at Sumang Walk

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Just drive past sumang SF around 8pm plus and still see quite alot of pple in the SF. Was wondering how’s the sales like. Any agents to update us?

Last edited:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Pasir Gudang fume is a risk for Punggol or beyond during North East Monsoon.

The recent havoc was heng ah, during South West Monsoon.The Malaysian students absorbed the poisons for others.

Major Pasir Gudang fire /explosion /fume leaking would be different. Monsoon doesn't make the difference.

For once you're talking sense. Yes, health is definitely more important than fulfilling one's desires to stay in condo or saving a bit of money.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I guess u never took mrt during peak hours before.
Try woodleigh again after park colonial and woodkeigh residence has TOP and when bidadari is up.
If u still see ghost, I suggest u better visit a medium.

Best to stay near interchange station like serangoon. People will come out so you can go in. Those at kovan station really can wait long long to get on the train during morning peak.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys ever paid the site a visit? You did not smell the burning from Pasir Gudang? $1000 PSF for this EC? Really.... May god bless you.

Really can smell ah? As usual, I think showflat is at a different location.

$1,000psf maybe still marginally worth sacrificing one's health. $1,150? :s11:

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Awed by the view, till never ask
Price. Think 2 bedder starts from $1.5mil.

While I am not in favour of agents, I do not think it is right to waste an agent's time if you are not serious or have no intention in buying pearl bank..

One window shopping client attended to is another potential client gone. Please be considerate to them.

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
Really can smell ah? As usual, I think showflat is at a different location.

$1,000psf maybe still marginally worth sacrificing one's health. $1,150? :s11:

I go jogging there often, can’t smell a thing.
When I’m at Jurong, the cocoa smell is overpowering.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
I think you are not very clear. Punggol is not one of the cheapest. General impression tells you so but in fact it is not.

In the northeast area, punggol is cheapest.

Likewise, northsouth area, woodlands is cheapest. Eastwest, jurong west and changi/pasir ris is cheapest.

Merg91

Master Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!
We thought you have disappeared!
A relief for most of us.

For once you're talking sense. Yes, health is definitely more important than fulfilling one's desires to stay in condo or saving a bit of money.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back!
We thought you have disappeared!
A relief for most of us.

Thank you!
I was out with my family today.
Good to take a break from here at times. I won't disappear, don't worry. I am retiree and plenty of time but sometimes do get bored here and want to give others a chance to participate.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Huh ? No la, my agent invited me De. Coz she knows I like design and architecture plus she told me her que Number damn far so might as well I drop by to catch-up with her.

It’s been 8 months since my shoebox purchase so its a good time to catch up with my agent. She invite , I free , so why not mah.

Don’t worry , I only stick to my agent for all my window shopping. Like any new launch she sure ask me if I’m avail to drop by.

I don’t anyhow walk in to showflats to waste agent’s time furthermore they don’t take me seriously one. 26 years old malay guy walk in to showflat do what le.
While I am not in favour of agents, I do not think it is right to waste an agent's time if you are not serious or have no intention in buying pearl bank..

One window shopping client attended to is another potential client gone. Please be considerate to them.

Last edited:

Clazav

Reaction score
Not really. Sengkang is generally slightly cheaper than punggol. Woodlands is also not cheapest in the North. Should be yishun or sembawang instead.

In the northeast area, punggol is cheapest.

Likewise, northsouth area, woodlands is cheapest. Eastwest, jurong west and changi/pasir ris is cheapest.

Clazav

Reaction score
Everything also you say one.. Angel or devil also you la.. Haha. But developers make the showflat so nice, people feel tempted to see see look look, no money also can small the air there what..

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Funny those ppl staying in West (not just Jurong) saying Punggol can smell toxic, while yourself have been smelling the stuff from Jurong island and bukom for at least 20 years.

Don’t be too critical about e area la, unless u ownself stay there you won’t know. And even if u think u do, there’s no way to validity your claim.

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score
Just drive past sumang SF around 8pm plus and still see quite alot of pple in the SF. Was wondering how’s the sales like. Any agents to update us?

Sales not open yet.. only e-application.. yes, good response ..official opening hojrs is til 7pm.. but extended til 10pm due to the crowd..

sgpropertyblog

Reaction score

Thanks Annetyu for your kind consideration!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.