HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree561Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #526

Private home prices rose unexpectedly to a five-year high in the second quarter, driven by Singaporeans who make up the bulk of the market. But a detailed analysis of transaction data also shows a rise in foreign demand.
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...dyson-11715158

Let me stick my neck out.

I expect the sales for this EC to be poor given the gloomy economic outlook.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:27 PM   #527

Lol, you keep cutting out sections of my post to suit yourself. Appropriate family size, a 3 bedder for a family of 4 is appropriate, siblings don't have to share rooms and parents have their own space. But you may define it differently, to each his own.

I didn't say undervalued, as long as it's of value, then why not? Look at Springhill in Sembawang, avg prolly about $500 psf, 2500sqft, near shopping centre and various eateries around you, ok mah, value lor

Anyway, maybe we define differently, I looking for own stay, not renting out, so again, to each his own
Don’t say brother never introduce u good Lobang, u want cheap and big ones I got plenty to recommend. There’s another cluster house cheaper and bigger than springhill cluster house, it’s called the Shaughnessy. 3300sqft for just 1.368 mil, 417psf nia, 5 Storey high per unit, cheaper than most HDB in psf some more. Right next to orchid country club with breath taking and peaceful golf course greenery view.
Can Dine, go bowling, play golf and do any sports at orchid country club at your doorstep.
But how come only one transaction for this year since the space is so big and price so cheap? Think again. Sometimes it’s not about the size and the price. PM me if anyone wants to know why.

Does Springhill still has any further upside after comparing to this? It’s up to the readers to decide for yourself.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 12-07-2019 at 06:51 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #528
Banned

Donít say brother never introduce u good Lobang, u want cheap and big ones I got plenty to recommend. Thereís another cluster house cheaper than springhill cluster house, itís called the Shaughnessy. 3300sqft for just 1.368 mil, 417psf nia, 5 Storey high per unit, cheaper than most HDB in psf some more. Right next to orchid country club with breath taking and peaceful golf course greenery view.
Can Dine, go bowling, play golf and do any sports at orchid country club at your doorstep.
But how come only one transaction for this year since the space is so big and price so cheap? Think again. Sometimes itís not about the size and the price. PM me if anyone wants to know why.

Does Springhill still has any further upside after comparing to this? Itís up to the readers to decide for yourself.

Is it because maintenance fee is $1,000 a month?
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:52 PM   #529

Is it because maintenance fee is $1,000 a month?
Nope, maintenance 350 to 400 per month only.
Comes with 2 private parking lots per unit some more.
Maybe this one suitable for broad walk with tight budget

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 12-07-2019 at 06:55 PM..
Old 12-07-2019, 06:52 PM   #530
Banned

Don't you want this 'hidden gem' too?

Springhill is 80 years left landed & 鸟不生蛋location.
Far from MRT.
It has been 'undervalued' for years.
Even CapitalMallTrust gave up & sold off freehold Sembawang Shopping Centre. Its only sale among all its malls which are 99 years lease.
That area not under my radar. You can take it.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #531

First day of launch at 6pm friday..

Opps .. failed my maths.. how i get 0.045%? My apology..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 07:15 PM   #532
Master Member

Donít say brother never introduce u good Lobang, u want cheap and big ones I got plenty to recommend. Thereís another cluster house cheaper and bigger than springhill cluster house, itís called the Shaughnessy. 3300sqft for just 1.368 mil, 417psf nia, 5 Storey high per unit, cheaper than most HDB in psf some more. Right next to orchid country club with breath taking and peaceful golf course greenery view.
But how come only one transaction for this year since the space is so big and price so cheap? Think again. Sometimes itís not about the size and the price. PM me if anyone wants to know why.

Does Springhill still has any further upside after comparing to this? Itís up to the readers to decide for yourself.

I visited inside, I hate it LOL!

I can't say exactly why but I got a vibe when I'm there that tells me no way I really want to stay here.

I'll say this, the rooms on lvl 2, 3 are really big, can put 2 King Size and still build a fort in between no problem but I cannot pinpoint exactly why I got a bad feeling about it
Old 12-07-2019, 08:02 PM   #533
Master Member

Donít say brother never introduce u good Lobang, u want cheap and big ones I got plenty to recommend. Thereís another cluster house cheaper and bigger than springhill cluster house, itís called the Shaughnessy. 3300sqft for just 1.368 mil, 417psf nia, 5 Storey high per unit, cheaper than most HDB in psf some more. Right next to orchid country club with breath taking and peaceful golf course greenery view.

Why huh. I really curious to know
captain huat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:05 PM   #534

I can't say exactly why but I got a vibe when I'm there that tells me no way I really want to stay here.

I'll say this, the rooms on lvl 2, 3 are really big, can put 2 King Size and still build a fort in between no problem but I cannot pinpoint exactly why I got a bad feeling about it
Could it be the layout / floor plan of the unit?
stiffzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:35 PM   #535

I buying!!!!
Scylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:39 PM   #536

Nope, maintenance 350 to 400 per month only.
Comes with 2 private parking lots per unit some more.
Maybe this one suitable for broad walk with tight budget
Any idea Springhill maintenance fees?
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 09:17 PM   #537

So may I ask why u like spring hill instead of Shaughnessy when both of their layout are rather similar? In fact, Shaughnessy’s layout is much spacious than spring hill.
I visited both Shaughnessy and spring hill, spring hill is even worse in terms of facing. Some units are facing big trees right in front of their unit.
Shaughnessy on the other hand has a number of units facing the Golf course view and quite a number are pool facing.
What is Sembawang shopping mall by the way? It’s just another small ulu mall.
I rather stay next to a country club, more peaceful and atas feel.

Anyway that’s besides the point.
My point is, how come such a good bargain and no one is buying?
With 1.36 mil, you probably can’t even get a 4 bedder sumang EC that comes with decent bedroom size.

How come terrasse only 10xxpsf near to upcoming mrt but yet, not a lot are buying? Are we sure these are the hidden gems?
Sometimes, I wish buying property is that simple and so straight forward to understand but in many cases, it is not so. While many are preaching to buy cheap big size resale, if u buy the wrong resale, your profit gain will remain flattish or could even end up making huge loses and could take you a very Long time to repent. Same for buying new launches.

Just offering my balance view between buying resale and new launches.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 12-07-2019 at 09:48 PM..
Old 12-07-2019, 09:38 PM   #538

Any idea Springhill maintenance fees?
$500 per month for each strata house.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:49 PM   #539

So may I ask why u like spring hill instead of Shaughnessy when both of their layout are rather similar? In fact, Shaughnessyís layout is much spacious than spring hill.
I visited both Shaughnessy and spring hill, spring hill is even worse in terms of facing. Some units are facing big trees right in front of their unit.
Shaughnessy on the other hand has a number of units facing the Golf course view and quite a number are pool facing.
What is Sembawang shopping mall by the way? Itís just another small ulu mall.
I rather stay next to a country club, more peaceful and atas feel.

Anyway thatís besides the point.
My point is, how come such a good bargain and no one is buying?
With 1.36 mil, you probably canít even get a 4 bedder sumang EC that comes with decent bedroom size.

How come terrasse only 10xxpsf near to upcoming mrt but yet, not a lot are buying? Are we sure these are the hidden gems?
I hope buying property is that simple and so straight forward to understand but in many cases, it is not so. While many are preaching to buy cheap big size resale, if u buy the wrong resale, your profit gain will remain flattish or could even make huge loses and could take you a very Long time to repent. Same for buying new launches.

Just offering my balance view between buying resale and new launches.
This is indeed true. There is a reason why some projects sell better than others.

When the cross island line is ready, it will surely benefit condos like terrassee but that is in 10 years time (a pretty long horizon). In comparison, Punggol MRT is already in operation for the Sumang EC, thus bringing about greater convenience and accessibility.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 10:02 PM   #540

There are very few 'hidden gems'.
There are reasons why those are so cheapo.

Many eye cheap in auctions but rarely get them.
Nowadays the hidden gems are those cheap old condo & later have successful EN BLOC.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.