Old 19-07-2019, 10:20 AM   #736

ECs that will achieve MOP in 2019

https://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/ec...=news_insights
sgpropertyblog likes this.
1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 12:13 PM   #737

ECs that will achieve MOP in 2019

https://www.iproperty.com.sg/news/ec...=news_insights
Thanks for the info.. Riverparc Residences at Punggol just MOPed in Jun.. and so far got 3 transactions ady.. 2028 when Piermont MOP(assuming they TOP in 2023), others ECs that will MOP 1-2yrs later would be anchorvale / tampines /canberra EC..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #738

Thanks for the info.. Riverparc Residences at Punggol just MOPed in Jun.. and so far got 3 transactions ady.. 2028 when Piermont MOP(assuming they TOP in 2023), others ECs that will MOP 1-2yrs later would be anchorvale / tampines /canberra EC..
What is the profit for these 3 transactions?
iphone88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #739

Quick search on 99.co

1993newbie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 01:14 PM   #740

Ricverparc EC dont even bother to consider.

Last edited by sukidexun; 19-07-2019 at 01:31 PM..
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 01:49 PM   #741

Based on the agents estimated prices for Piermont Grand, the price of the 4 beds unit (1367 sqft) is around $1.5M or more.

From your below transaction prices, it's $300K more than the recent MOPed resale unit price. And it's $600K more than the EC price bought in 2012.

The Piermont Grand is very overprice.

Quick search on 99.co
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 01:58 PM   #742

That's so funny. Where got only release price 1-2 days before e-app? ppl also need to think and plan. Now they can only assume its 1199 (max) hopefully. Not forgetting that for 5 rooms, it cannot be 1.1 psf becos its a bigger unit.

If u buy ec now, you have to wait 3-4 years. You also cant see what's the actual unit like. I would dare to say go for condo now. If you encounter any money issue, you still can sell it away.

I'm seriously considering not showing up for the balloting, just waiting to see the developer's actual prices before making my decision.

My flat is in a better location than this EC and I'm in no hurry to get a new place, I will probably start looking at resale condos too.
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 02:30 PM   #743

I'm seriously considering not showing up for the balloting, just waiting to see the developer's actual prices before making my decision.

My flat is in a better location than this EC and I'm in no hurry to get a new place, I will probably start looking at resale condos too.
you should turn up becos from there you can get first hand on the price and the premium stack for consideration + its near your place i assume. you also need to consult your agent to see what are the prices for the stacks you are looking at.
Old 19-07-2019, 02:41 PM   #744
Master Member

LeSaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 02:54 PM   #745

Based on the agents estimated prices for Piermont Grand, the price of the 4 beds unit (1367 sqft) is around $1.5M or more.

From your below transaction prices, it's $300K more than the recent MOPed resale unit price. And it's $600K more than the EC price bought in 2012.

The Piermont Grand is very overprice.
Hard to compare using EC history price as that is already in the past. Use as guideline but should compare against current market. In this case, agree that current mop resales market is a better buy.. was thinking as more buyers switch to buying resales market, the resales market definitely will go up as a whole once demand is there too..
sgpropertyblog likes this.
birmingham123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 03:05 PM   #746

Hard to compare using EC history price as that is already in the past. Use as guideline but should compare against current market. In this case, agree that current mop resales market is a better buy.. was thinking as more buyers switch to buying resales market, the resales market definitely will go up as a whole once demand is there too..
Yes, very hard to compare with last time.. last time bto n private prices oso lower.. now new bto / condo prices oso went up.. so new EC prices oso go up.. in tandem..

3bdrms price fr. $8xxK ... where to find new launch at same district at the same kind of price? Riverfront 2bedders oso $8xxk lioa..
Old 19-07-2019, 03:05 PM   #747

Price will go up on its own if market fundamentals are good. No need for developer bids and high asking prices to bring it up. This is why resales are playing catch-up now. It will take a few years for that to happen.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 03:07 PM   #748

Yes, very hard to compare with last time.. last time bto n private prices oso lower.. now new bto / condo prices oso went up.. so new EC prices oso go up.. in tandem..

3bdrms price fr. $8xxK ... where to find new launch at same district at the same kind of price? Riverfront 2bedders oso $8xxk lioa..
I have a feeling now that my 60% sales estimate on launch day may be an overestimate... likely to be lower. I was too optimistic.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2019, 03:07 PM   #749

[IMG] upload image files[/IMG]
Old 19-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #750

How can u as an agent like that compare? 2 room(MOP) compare to 3 room(havent even build yet) ? U must not forget that its about the size too.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.