LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2019, 11:31 PM   #841
SBC
Arch-Supremacy Member

Gaga buy EC.

One Pearl Bank had done so well.
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 11:34 PM   #842

If punggol is not a better location, there wont be so many families moving there. Safra is already plus point but not sure why many like safra. haha.

Tampines EC can jack up the price but then again, buyers will start to compare again. It also not near the mrt. Q bay residences is near TP which i quite like it when i was there.
Tampines EC plot is near tapestry if Iím correct. I think the price paid by developer is also more expensive than the tapestry land bid. But as an EC prices will surely be cheaper.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 11:35 PM   #843

Gaga buy EC.

That one if you want to buy, have to wait for star buy. 2.2k psf is no joke. If you drive, i think tio ERP. Dont always be the first to jump in.

Those who first bought sentosa cove, now suffer huge losses.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 11:40 PM   #844

Tampines EC plot is near tapestry if Iím correct. I think the price paid by developer is also more expensive than the tapestry land bid. But as an EC prices will surely be cheaper.

Tapestry condo psf of $565.42

Tampines New EC PSF 578
Old 21-07-2019, 11:43 PM   #845
Banned

Tampines New EC PSF 578
Is that the land bid price? Really donít understand what the ec developers are thinking. That they can squeeze all the irrational buyers dry?
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 11:45 PM   #846
Banned

Gaga buy EC.

Pearl bank and sumang are worlds apart.. Please comment sensibly. Compare sumang with similar projects...
Old 21-07-2019, 11:45 PM   #847

Tampines New EC PSF 578
I wonder the pricing of the new EC, but I think it will be about 10% lower than tapestry prices.
Passerboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #848

Is that the land bid price? Really donít understand what the ec developers are thinking. That they can squeeze all the irrational buyers dry?
I wish its the selling price also wor. We are talking about external n not internal. You also have to see what is given n how they do the finishing.

Some ali baba one anyhow do then really curse n swear liao.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:47 PM   #849
Banned

If punggol is not a better location, there wont be so many families moving there. Safra is already plus point but not sure why many like safra. haha.

Tampines EC can jack up the price but then again, buyers will start to compare again. It also not near the mrt. Q bay residences is near TP which i quite like it when i was there.
Families move there because it is CHEAP. That is the main reason. Check out the demographics of punggol and you will understand better. Probably almost impossible to find CEOs in punggol outside the cluster of landed properties.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:50 PM   #850

Families move there because it is CHEAP. That is the main reason. Check out the demographics of punggol and you will understand better. Probably almost impossible to find CEOs in punggol outside the cluster of landed properties.
I am not sure why u mention its cheap. The hdb price is comparable to some of the ones in central. Maybe 10 years ago, you can say its cheap. Currently Some 5 rooms hdb cost more than 600k.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:58 PM   #851
Banned

I am not sure why u mention its cheap. The hdb price is comparable to some of the ones in central. Maybe 10 years ago, you can say its cheap. Currently Some 5 rooms hdb cost more than 600k.
Because you said many families move there due to itís better location. Not so sure about hdb pricing but condo pricing is cheapest there for north east region.

When kids grow up and want to enter good primary schools, JCs and local unis, you wouldnít want to be staying there anymore. Maybe if their kids are less smart (still smart), they will be happy staying put in punggol.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:59 PM   #852

The BTO at Sumang Link that just reached MOP (opposite the Piermont Grand showflat) has 5 room units being sold at between 660k to 750k.

Once Waterway Terrace 1 & 2 reach MOP, I'm pretty sure their 5 room prices will be even higher.

Granted those HDB estates are much nearer Waterway Point and Punggol MRT as compared to Piermont Grand.
PrataKosong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 12:04 AM   #853
Banned

The BTO at Sumang Link that just reached MOP (opposite the Piermont Grand showflat) has 5 room units being sold at between 660k to 750k.

Once Waterway Terrace 1 & 2 reach MOP, I'm pretty sure their 5 room prices will be even higher.

Granted those HDB estates are much nearer Waterway Point and Punggol MRT as compared to Piermont Grand.
Would be good if you can provide the name of the hdb project and transaction volume. Definite there are die hard punggol fans. Iíd rather get a resale bishan if I were in their shoes. Human psychology sometimes is hard to understand.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #854

Those bought years back heng lo. Smart move. There's many condos out there cheaper than punggol condo so no worries. Still can plan ahead n move out. Punggol prices gg up within the next few years for sure (how much idk ah).
Old 22-07-2019, 12:09 AM   #855
Banned

Those bought years back heng lo. Smart move. There's many condos out there cheaper than punggol condo so no worries. Still can plan ahead n move out. Punggol prices gg up within the next few years for sure (how much idk ah).
If many people think like you then sure up loh. Market is all about sentiments and speculations. The 2nd tier uni and business park will definitely make many excited. Looks like punggol will surpass bishan pricing then?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.