HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree701Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2019, 10:04 AM   #871

Actually my flat is already next to MRT and has those amenities, and there will also be a shopping centre and community centre built next to the MRT in a few years. My flat is in a great location, so I'm in a dilemma whether to move to a bigger place or stay on in this flat.

Yesterday the agent informed me that the actual price will be released on 25 July afternoon, so I will have only one day to decide whether to show up for the balloting.
Yea, price will be released on 25th.. u have up to 27th to decide la.. but having said that, second timers quota is only at 30% for that day, very high chance the quota will be up on 27th cos majority is 2nd timers.. so even if u wana get a unit oso no guarantee can get.. depends on your luck ..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 10:16 AM   #872

Yea, price will be released on 25th.. u have up to 27th to decide la.. but having said that, second timers quota is only at 30% for that day, very high chance the quota will be up on 27th cos majority is 2nd timers.. so even if u wana get a unit oso no guarantee can get.. depends on your luck ..

In that case, I probably shouldn't waste my time going to the balloting, moreover the 4 bedroom units price will probably be too expensive.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 10:16 AM   #873
Banned

lols.. must see my own kids oso ma.. dun have the 'potential' better dun try my luck, at the end, I oso stress when they canot cope.. of course if they can go to top school would be good, but if its too far, distance would be a big concern for me as I am the one fetching / sending them to school everyday.. and its gonna a long 8 years commitment for me ( my kids age gap is 2 yrs apart ) ..
I am sure your kids can make it if you start drilling them young.

That is why you need to start thinking about whether you should move out of punggol to somewhere nearer to good primary schools before your kids turn 7.

Punggol is good for very young families, I agree. But not when they grow older.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 10:22 AM   #874

In that case, I probably shouldn't waste my time going to the balloting, moreover the 4 bedroom units price will probably be too expensive.
oppss.. your agent is probably gonna kill me for making you not to turn up on 27th..if you don't try, confirm no chance, if got try, still got chance.. 4bdrms price frm $1.34M .. having said tat, higher floors and pool facing will command a higher price.. so be prepared! friendly advise to all potential buyers of Piermont, shortlist as many units as you can.. don't only shortlist 2-3 units..
Old 22-07-2019, 10:25 AM   #875

I am sure your kids can make it if you start drilling them young.

That is why you need to start thinking about whether you should move out of punggol to somewhere nearer to good primary schools before your kids turn 7.

Punggol is good for very young families, I agree. But not when they grow older.

lols, opps ,too late.. they ady in primary sch le.. just can pray they do well in their psle then can go to a better secondary sch.. by then, they ownself go to sch lioa.. im not gonna send anymore.. lolsss
Old 22-07-2019, 11:33 AM   #876
Arch-Supremacy Member

At the end of the day, those that kpkb and jiji why why will forever kpkb even until this Sumang Walk EC is completely sold out. Then next EC release, they will continue KPKB again.
Meanwhile those who bought it will song song settle down and enjoying the condo facilities. And when the EC appreciates, this same group of losers will kpkb why this lan jiao EC at Sumang Walk can sell so high. The cycle will go on n on.
Eventually we all know those that kpkb most and not take action will lose out.
flame2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 11:50 AM   #877
Banned

At the end of the day, those that kpkb and jiji why why will forever kpkb even until this Sumang Walk EC is completely sold out. Then next EC release, they will continue KPKB again.
Meanwhile those who bought it will song song settle down and enjoying the condo facilities. And when the EC appreciates, this same group of losers will kpkb why this lan jiao EC at Sumang Walk can sell so high. The cycle will go on n on.
There will be those who kpkb sumang and take action on other better projects quietly.

You seem to think this sumang ec has lots of room to appreciate..
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 12:29 PM   #878

hahah... I like your analogy.. sad to say, its the truth,, those that dare not take any move, will forever kpkb and remain stagnant in their comfort zone..

many will doubt if they can do it ( upgrade ) , with the right planning and in-depth financial analysis, it is possible! Financial freedom doesn’t just happen, it happens to those who take action. If you want a better life tomorrow you need to start working on it today. Nothing is gonna change if you forever kpkb but yet dun take any action..
Old 22-07-2019, 12:31 PM   #879

There will be those who kpkb sumang and take action on other better projects quietly.

You seem to think this sumang ec has lots of room to appreciate..
I wouldn't be surprise that some kpkb but yet take action quietly and buy Piermont.. so they have lesser 'competitors' on 27th … hahah.. just kidding..
annetyu likes this.
Old 22-07-2019, 12:56 PM   #880

hahah... I like your analogy.. sad to say, its the truth,, those that dare not take any move, will forever kpkb and remain stagnant in their comfort zone..

many will doubt if they can do it ( upgrade ) , with the right planning and in-depth financial analysis, it is possible! Financial freedom doesn’t just happen, it happens to those who take action. If you want a better life tomorrow you need to start working on it today. Nothing is gonna change if you forever kpkb but yet dun take any action..
People kpkb when the sail came up, they say its rubbish, 1xxx psf, 4 dights, crazy price. When hit $2xxx psf... the buyers laughing to the bank
darknite84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #881

People kpkb when the sail came up, they say its rubbish, 1xxx psf, 4 dights, crazy price. When hit $2xxx psf... the buyers laughing to the bank

Those that never take action will say the buyers all siao, so ex oso buy ??… but when the buyers make money that time, they say 'aiya, should have bought last time'.. how many 'should have' years do we have? dun forget, as our age catches up, our loan tenure becomes shorter and the monthly installment can be very scary.. anyway, up to the buyers to do their own sums and decision ba..
Old 22-07-2019, 01:11 PM   #882

since u mentioned Safra, I renew my membership while still staying in punggol thinking can swim there instead of going to SK.
so disappointed, seems like our SAF also became a commercial minded organisation. No swimming pool, is there a gym? Every corner also rented out to restaurants, bowling, ktv, kids water play etc. Is so drifted from the core of what a Safra is for.
why our new era govt is all about money.
Tpy safra alot of ppl sia n its not becos of the swimming pool. There's still many things out there to do lo.

Some ppl think they punggol think its so cheap. If cheap why they dont buy themselves? Siao lang alot but remember to make your own judgment if you are planning to make a move.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 01:13 PM   #883

I wouldn't be surprise that some kpkb but yet take action quietly and buy Piermont.. so they have lesser 'competitors' on 27th … hahah.. just kidding..
I agree with you. Many ppl kpkb but in the end still buy. Not sure why. Always remember you buy with your own money and we are not talking about a few thousands dollars.
Old 22-07-2019, 01:14 PM   #884

Tpy safra alot of ppl sia n its not becos of the swimming pool. There's still many things out there to do lo.

Some ppl think they punggol think its so cheap. If cheap why they dont buy themselves? Siao lang alot but remember to make your own judgment if you are planning to make a move.

I find safra punggol a lot of enrichment centers / dance studio and what-not for kids... trying to find a carpark lot on weekend is madness !!! probably those who frequents there is mostly cos of the kids
Old 22-07-2019, 01:17 PM   #885

You have to ask yourself why are you looking at this ec?

Upgrading?
Investment?
near parents?
Near school?
near whatever there is?

If you are planning to sell within the 5 years, i would strongly suggest to hold on for more than 10 years or dont go for ec.. 5 years still can earn but not much.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.