HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree701Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-07-2019, 01:20 PM   #886

I find safra punggol a lot of enrichment centers / dance studio and what-not for kids... trying to find a carpark lot on weekend is madness !!! probably those who frequents there is mostly cos of the kids
which is why many like to stay near safra esp if you dont stay in a condo. Get to have bonding time with your young ones.

I stay condo also nv go swimming lo. Its a waste if you take big units n pay more maintenance.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 02:56 PM   #887

You have to ask yourself why are you looking at this ec?

Upgrading?
Investment?
near parents?
Near school?
near whatever there is?

If you are planning to sell within the 5 years, i would strongly suggest to hold on for more than 10 years or dont go for ec.. 5 years still can earn but not much.

Thinking of upgrading to a bigger place and for investment too.

But compared with my flat, this EC is much further away from my kids' schools and me and wife's workplaces. Looks like this EC is not a good location for my family.

I should probably just keep my flat and not buy a new place. No condo means no debt which means I can retire much earlier.
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 03:11 PM   #888

Last year rivercove residence ec only launch at 800+psf, 1 year only the approximate EC asking price is 1000+psf? EC price rise est 25percent in one year? Price increase likely resulted from increased land price from bidding.

The Punggol EC location quite far but confirm still will have buyers one. Utimately still boils down to individual needs.

Given a choice will go for Treasure condo at tampines, next most affordable after Punggol EC, no need wait 3 years to TOP and then no need to be tied down another 5 MOP years before i am free to consider selling.

Tampines nearer to city, temasek polytechnic(the food there) safra, 3 shopping malls, near to tekong if have son, near to airport(no absurb taxi fare if alight sg at owl timing), CGH hospital, tasty hawker food from experienced hawker, 85 bedok market, tampines HUB, Bedok Heartbeat.

Dont want to squeeze into punggol, nowadays so crowded.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
dark heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 03:16 PM   #889

Piermont EC

Does anyone know how many people register for Piermont EC
sgpropertyblog likes this.
dereklit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #890

Thinking of upgrading to a bigger place and for investment too.

But compared with my flat, this EC is much further away from my kids' schools and me and wife's workplaces. Looks like this EC is not a good location for my family.

I should probably just keep my flat and not buy a new place. No condo means no debt which means I can retire much earlier.
You can share your flat value n size so that agent can advise you further. Others also can if u have faith in anyone of them. Please do not trust those who keep saying punggol no good one. No point talking to those when they dont even know the stats n value in the current market of punggol.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:23 PM   #891

Last year rivercove residence ec only launch at 800+psf, 1 year only the approximate EC asking price is 1000+psf? EC price rise est 25percent in one year? Price increase likely resulted from increased land price from bidding.

The Punggol EC location quite far but confirm still will have buyers one. Utimately still boils down to individual needs.

Given a choice will go for Treasure condo at tampines, next most affordable after Punggol EC, no need wait 3 years to TOP and then no need to be tied down another 5 MOP years before i am free to consider selling.

Tampines nearer to city, temasek polytechnic(the food there) safra, 3 shopping malls, near to tekong if have son, near to airport(no absurb taxi fare if alight sg at owl timing), CGH hospital, tasty hawker food from experienced hawker, 85 bedok market, tampines HUB, Bedok Heartbeat.

no la, last year Rivercove launching at average $900+psf and up, no have $800+ psf.. the smaller units oso hit $10xxpsf... looking back at this transactions for Rivercove, suddenly Sumang doesn't looks so ex afterall.. Location wise, Sumang is much better than Rivercove, and finishes also better ..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #892

Does anyone know how many people register for Piermont EC
ME!! as of yesterday, got about 1500 applicants.. haven't plus today's one yet.. so most likely around 1600 in total ?
Old 22-07-2019, 03:30 PM   #893

but i drive at tampines hor, i damn dulan one. traffic light all damn slow. If you buy a mega project like treasure, u need to share (more often) facilities with your neighbour. Want to book things also must months in advance. That's one thing you need to consider. One thing good. cheaper maintenance.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:35 PM   #894

but i drive at tampines hor, i damn dulan one. traffic light all damn slow. If you buy a mega project like treasure, u need to share (more often) facilities with your neighbour. Want to book things also must months in advance. That's one thing you need to consider. One thing good. cheaper maintenance.
Piermont maintenance oso very cheap !! 3bdrms = $264 and 4/5bdrms = $308 oni !
Old 22-07-2019, 03:38 PM   #895

yeah i think most condos face this problem. Want to use facilities must book months in advance. Better than paying more maintenance fee and also must queue to use facilities.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:39 PM   #896

yeah i think most condos face this problem. Want to use facilities must book months in advance. Better than paying more maintenance fee and also must queue to use facilities.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:40 PM   #897

Very few developers which won the highest land bids over the years have lost money in their projects.
It is mostly a matter of big/small profit.

Is that the land bid price? Really don’t understand what the ec developers are thinking. That they can squeeze all the irrational buyers dry?
Merg91 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 03:43 PM   #898

Imagine if you want to have a swim or play with kids but realise that pool always full. Abit sian one also. If dont use their facilities then wasted. Some bbq still need to pay money + deposit. TMD.
Old 22-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #899

The issue is more prevalent for mass-market condos. The first-time condo owners are exceptionally keen to hold parties in the function rooms to show off their new "grand" residences. Condo = success = rich right?
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #900

no la, last year Rivercove launching at average $900+psf and up, no have $800+ psf.. the smaller units oso hit $10xxpsf... looking back at this transactions for Rivercove, suddenly Sumang doesn't looks so ex afterall.. Location wise, Sumang is much better than Rivercove, and finishes also better ..

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last year when rivercove just launch i see the price only 8xx + psf. Cant find the records of the details like you. You property agent ah?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.