HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree744Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #931

Even last year when Rivercove was launched, the prices ady crossed $10xxpsf... so is Piermont really so much more expensive than Rivercove? those who went and see Rivercove and Piermont would know best whats the difference for these 2.. I have personally seen both projects showflat before.. but I shall save the comments to myself as im a property agent..later ppl think im trying to hard sell Piermont...
Many ppl anti this EC. Some can even think that River ec is better. really no comment.

River ec Better facing? see long kang water lo. Most ppl are going for P ec mainly they are already staying in punggol so to them is not much of a difference.

Both project have pros n cons but my belief is punggol is going to be a better bet due to many + points factors (google yourself)
sgpropertyblog likes this.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #932
High Supremacy Member

Of cos its good la

It's CDL ffs

Same logic like y some ppl prefer buy LV bag at 2k v.s Coach at 1k

Cos its branded and sign of quality!!!!

I seriously don’t understand what’s so good about piermont. Tbh, if there are 5 ECs launching this year, piermont definitely won’t sell at all, and will be the weakest.
ahboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #933

Of cos its good la

It's CDL ffs

CDL do one in Pulau Ubin u also buy la like that
annetyu likes this.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 03:55 PM   #934
Banned

Of cos its good la

It's CDL ffs

CDL is over-rated la, its just a local developer. Quality depends on which construction company they contract to build the ec...
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 04:00 PM   #935
Banned

Many ppl anti this EC. Some can even think that River ec is better. really no comment.

River ec Better facing? see long kang water lo. Most ppl are going for P ec mainly they are already staying in punggol so to them is not much of a difference.

Both project have pros n cons but my belief is punggol is going to be a better bet due to many + points factors (google yourself)
Who don't like river-view, with also the sengkang riverside park view in the distance, plus views of nice private condos like riverbank and rivertree. i guess you prefer those hdb flats directly facing the pasir gudang smoke.

I suggest you take a step out of your lovely town of punggol and take a look outside. Punggol is definitely not the best place to flip properties if that is what you are betting on.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:10 PM   #936
Master Member

And you believe you will the old price if 5 new ECs this year?

The reality is that there will not any other new EC.

Dream on.

I seriously don’t understand what’s so good about piermont. Tbh, if there are 5 ECs launching this year, piermont definitely won’t sell at all, and will be the weakest.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 04:21 PM   #937

Of cos its good la

It's CDL ffs

no need to waste your breath. Its cdl that's why everyone go take a look. if anyone can just build n claim that ( only local developer ), ok one. no need to go for atas.

Wait till condo collapse then cry father cry mother. never say never.

For those keep listening to those noobs anyhow give advice one, take care cos u r going to need it. but of cos no buy no risk.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:23 PM   #938

And you believe you will the old price if 5 new ECs this year?

The reality is that there will not any other new EC.

Dream on.
Precisely the point, no new ec means the only one launched is good?

Itís obviously just because itís e sole ec this year thatís why peeps are interested. If there are tons of it, no one would consider this.
runforyourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 04:33 PM   #939
Banned

no need to waste your breath. Its cdl that's why everyone go take a look. if anyone can just build n claim that ( only local developer ), ok one. no need to go for atas.

Wait till condo collapse then cry father cry mother. never say never.

For those keep listening to those noobs anyhow give advice one, take care cos u r going to need it. but of cos no buy no risk.
Are you writing english, no one will understand half of what you have written. So, those that say don't buy piermont are noobs?

Don't get to close to ahboy82.., his writing easily shows what kind of man he is...

So the Piermont by CDL is a better buy than Sky Everton by SL Capital (6)! Better ballot for piermont this weekend! What crappy company is sl capital (6) right?
Old 23-07-2019, 04:33 PM   #940
Master Member

It was only a few years the govt had to cut back on EC land sale as many unsold.

Sigh.... 早知道....

Precisely the point, no new ec means the only one launched is good?

It’s obviously just because it’s e sole ec this year that’s why peeps are interested. If there are tons of it, no one would consider this.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #941
Banned

It was only a few years the govt had to cut back on EC land sale as many unsold.

Sigh.... 早知道....
Who knew what the developers had up their sleeves with their aggressive land bids?? Based on economic fundamentals alone, you think piermont can sell for $1,150 today?

Looking at what has happened, developers can push up prices however they like by bidding $5,000psf ppr for enbloc properties and create a market where people are willing to pay $6,000psf for condo with their enbloc proceeds. When others see 20 transactions at $6,000psf, they think it is the norm, start to panick and rush in. This is what happened last year.
Old 23-07-2019, 04:53 PM   #942

Thumbs up

Are you writing english, no one will understand half of what you have written. So, those that say don't buy piermont are noobs?

Don't get to close to ahboy82.., his writing easily shows what kind of man he is...

So the Piermont by CDL is a better buy than Sky Everton by SL Capital (6)! Better ballot for piermont this weekend! What crappy company is sl capital (6) right?
u so clever. laughing at other ppl writing skills make everyone stick close to you? Woah Woah Woah.

Whatever you are providing base on your logic, you dont have facts to show or prove it. if have, show it.

Hdb no smoke? no smokers in hdb? long kang water smells better?

You dont even know the seling price at punggol and you are thinking ppl shouldnt buy becos its overprice. Wait until you see high end projects then you comment.

Anyway wont replying to you anymore. All the best
Old 23-07-2019, 05:02 PM   #943
Banned

u so clever. laughing at other ppl writing skills make everyone stick close to you? Woah Woah Woah.

Whatever you are providing base on your logic, you dont have facts to show or prove it. if have, show it.

Hdb no smoke? no smokers in hdb? long kang water smells better?

You dont even know the seling price at punggol and you are thinking ppl shouldnt buy becos its overprice. Wait until you see high end projects then you comment.

Anyway wont replying to you anymore. All the best
You are totally in love with punggol. Let me tell you one fact, punggol is 95% hdb flats, far more than the national average.

Fact is, property price more or less is based on distance from the city. The further you are, the cheaper it gets in general. If you think your punggol can surpass bishan pricing then continue dreaming..

Other hdb don't have pasir gudang smoke like yours. By the way the waterway water that runs through punggol is the same water as the rivercove "longkang".

What facts have you provided? Could you please pull up data on resale prices in pungol?

Think before you talk and don't live in your own world. Thats my best advice for you. All the best to you too.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:18 PM   #944

I seriously donít understand whatís so good about piermont. Tbh, if there are 5 ECs launching this year, piermont definitely wonít sell at all, and will be the weakest.
5 ECs launch this year? Piermont is the one & only EC for 2019.. the next EC coming up will probably be end of 2020..
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2019, 05:24 PM   #945
Banned

5 ECs launch this year? Piermont is the one & only EC for 2019.. the next EC coming up will probably be end of 2020..
I can take your sweet talk and advertisement but don't spread false rumours. The next ec will launch latest q2 2020...
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.