HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree730Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2019, 08:49 PM   #1306

Sg will never be like hk. Hk has already demonstrated a negative example so our gov will not move toward that direction.
He is referring to property prices. I also don't understand why hk property so bloody expensive. So many gangsters too. If i am a super rich guy, i will invest in sg for sure. Very safe.

Look at dyson. Buy property like buying accessories.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:01 PM   #1307

Whoa I didn't know cyber bullying actually also happen in the adult world. Nice.

nobody from this forum is going to ballot tmr? dont scare, dont shy.Whoever kpkb u buy, we will kpkb back at him/her.
annetyu likes this.
Clazav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:03 PM   #1308

He is referring to property prices. I also don't understand why hk property so bloody expensive. So many gangsters too. If i am a super rich guy, i will invest in sg for sure. Very safe.

Look at dyson. Buy property like buying accessories.
I think new BTOs will remain relatively affordable (in tandem w wage growth), however, itís difficult to say the same about P.C. because foreigners are eligible to buy it, which can drive up prices real fast esp CCR.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:10 PM   #1309

I think new BTOs will remain relatively affordable (in tandem w wage growth), however, itís difficult to say the same about P.C. because foreigners are eligible to buy it, which can drive up prices real fast esp CCR.
so not sure if we should thank them for buying our properties. Buy too many ppl think our market still got demand. Nobody buy then scare market crash.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #1310
High Supremacy Member

1.5mil for wat size???

I actually went to the actual site to survey because was seriously considering.
There are HDB flats, but still ok if stack 11 and very high up, because there is still the swimming pool. Also, while sitting at the HDB blocks, it was really windy, so I guess it should be very windy at the higher floors. Especially when wind is able to pass through the centre of the development unblocked.

Not just that, stack 11 is not facing any major roads, so any unwanted sounds should be quite low.

Because I am planning for the deferred payment scheme..... it starts at 1.5 mil even for the lowest floor, which is the maximum we can afford without too much stress after including all the resale levy and stamp duty and etc.

讲到完 I am just too incapable lor. Mid thirties liao still need to 倾家荡产 then can even consider a unit I like.
ahboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:32 PM   #1311

But its near the road and river facing is overhyped. Tmr I'm balloting and aiming for 3 bedroom premium.

All rest of ecs onwards will be at this price. I feel the location of this ec has most potential compared to upcoming ecs. Will most likely appreciate once MOP. And this is why tmr turn out will be huge.
Amazed at suddenly so many ppl posting abt the hype and supporting the sales lol.. makes me wonder all these account are made just to confuse people
annetyu likes this.
Emolisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:32 PM   #1312

I actually went to the actual site to survey because was seriously considering.
There are HDB flats, but still ok if stack 11 and very high up, because there is still the swimming pool. Also, while sitting at the HDB blocks, it was really windy, so I guess it should be very windy at the higher floors. Especially when wind is able to pass through the centre of the development unblocked.

Not just that, stack 11 is not facing any major roads, so any unwanted sounds should be quite low.

Because I am planning for the deferred payment scheme..... it starts at 1.5 mil even for the lowest floor, which is the maximum we can afford without too much stress after including all the resale levy and stamp duty and etc.

讲到完 I am just too incapable lor. Mid thirties liao still need to 倾家荡产 then can even consider a unit I like.
It is better not to over-leverage for an EC that has only 99 years lease. Nowadays, the facilities of a condo/EC are quite tiny and over-crowded.

A well-located BTO is really much more value for money. The rest of the money can be saved up for a bread-and-butter car and for a rainy day.
andyhtc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:37 PM   #1313

But its near the road and river facing is overhyped. Tmr I'm balloting and aiming for 3 bedroom premium.

All rest of ecs onwards will be at this price. I feel the location of this ec has most potential compared to upcoming ecs. Will most likely appreciate once MOP. And this is why tmr turn out will be huge.
Actually I also think river facing is overhyped.

But I just want to say say. Good luck with balloting!
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #1314

1.5mil for wat size???
4 bedrm. I am a sucker into the river facing hype that's why.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:46 PM   #1315

It is better not to over-leverage for an EC that has only 99 years lease. Nowadays, the facilities of a condo/EC are quite tiny and over-crowded.

A well-located BTO is really much more value for money. The rest of the money can be saved up for a bread-and-butter car and for a rainy day.
After exhausting all savings and investments, then my estimate is left with about $350k loan. Because sell HDB also need to pay back accrued CPF interest, so lesser amount to pull out.

Not many well-located BTOs in the Hougang/Sengkang/Seletar area. Need this area as that is where my parents and parents in law are staying.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #1316

All rest of ecs onwards will be at this price.
Regarding this, it should be the next few ECs that will be at this price (if Sumang does well). And that would be good and it will help suck up and dry the excess liquidity in the market.

The other two ECs I am considering
1) The Ola EC (Anchorvale Crescent), but lesser likelihood, as it should launch near $1.1k psf as well. Surrounding ECs were around $800 psf, so when time to sell, already lugi. Being that near a hospital also doesn't justify too high a psf.

2) Most interested: Fernvale Lane, beside Topiary. Haven't even open for developers to bid yet though. Nearby Greenwich (by Far East) and Seletar Park Residences (by Tuan Sing) going for $1.2k psf for plot ratio of 1.4 only. So got chance to be lower I hope.
Old 26-07-2019, 09:59 PM   #1317

How much will be your estimated loan? 1 million?

After exhausting all savings and investments, then my estimate is left with about $350k loan. Because sell HDB also need to pay back accrued CPF interest, so lesser amount to pull out.

Not many well-located BTOs in the Hougang/Sengkang/Seletar area. Need this area as that is where my parents and parents in law are staying.
Midlifecrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 10:01 PM   #1318

Sometimes stay far also good so no need to keep going back unless u need them to help u take care of kid. opps. buy hg central lo 8**. Dont buy sk for now becos hg is an interchange in the future if i am not wrong.
Old 26-07-2019, 10:01 PM   #1319
Supremacy Member

Just 7 days ago,

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ution-11737192

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...of-toxic-gases

This time round, it's air pollution, not water pollution from 3 months ago.

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hdb...-pasir-gudang/

What HDB didn't tell you about Punggol and Pasir Gudang.
Hyruga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 10:03 PM   #1320

Just 7 days ago,

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ution-11737192

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se...of-toxic-gases

This time round, it's air pollution, not water pollution from 3 months ago.

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hdb...-pasir-gudang/

What HDB didn't tell you about Punggol and Pasir Gudang.
If the price is right, ppl also buy de. Its like haze. ppl thinking is that it wont be there forever.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.