HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree730Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-07-2019, 10:05 PM   #1321

How much will be your estimated loan? 1 million?
350k loan after selling HDB, stocks, and pulling out funds from a major portion of investments.

But doesn't really matter for now since I am not going for balloting tomorrow. Meanwhile, if the next few ECs are about the same price, I will have time to grow my funds further so that it will be less stressful.

All else fails, remain in HDB, no stress also.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 10:12 PM   #1322

https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/hdb...-pasir-gudang/

What HDB didn't tell you about Punggol and Pasir Gudang.
Good read for this. Thanks!
Old 26-07-2019, 10:23 PM   #1323
High Supremacy Member

350k like OK leh. Very low, wat

350k loan after selling HDB, stocks, and pulling out funds from a major portion of investments.

But doesn't really matter for now since I am not going for balloting tomorrow. Meanwhile, if the next few ECs are about the same price, I will have time to grow my funds further so that it will be less stressful.

All else fails, remain in HDB, no stress also.
ahboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 10:42 PM   #1324

so not sure if we should thank them for buying our properties. Buy too many ppl think our market still got demand. Nobody buy then scare market crash.
The latest article on property index highlighted the demand for foreign buyers seem resilient, I think thatís why CCR and RCT prices increasing.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 10:49 PM   #1325

The latest article on property index highlighted the demand for foreign buyers seem resilient, I think thatís why CCR and RCT prices increasing.
Here low crime rate and no natural disasters ma. Asian countries cannot fight with ang mo but funny thing is that our property prices are much more ex than theirs.

scratch head.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 11:05 PM   #1326

Here low crime rate and no natural disasters ma. Asian countries cannot fight with ang mo but funny thing is that our property prices are much more ex than theirs.

scratch head.
I think the main reason is cos we are land scarce, yet we have a thriving business hub and an educated workforce.

How many housing can the govt build that is located near an MRT/ popular Sch/malls? There is limited land near such areas.
Old 26-07-2019, 11:11 PM   #1327

I think the main reason is cos we are land scarce, yet we have a thriving business hub and an educated workforce.

How many housing can the govt build that is located near an MRT/ popular Sch/malls? There is limited land near such areas.
No matter how well the country is doing as long as got earthquake or others, i wont invest. Hand of god no claim de. not gg to lose millions and lose everything overnight
Old 26-07-2019, 11:13 PM   #1328

No matter how well the country is doing as long as got earthquake or others, i wont invest. Hand of god no claim de. not gg to lose millions and lose everything overnight
Yup, I think thatís why ppl invest in Singapore properties. Singapore is quite a safe haven. And ppl have made gains on BTO, ECs and P.C. in the longer horizon.
Old 26-07-2019, 11:22 PM   #1329

Almost ridiculous to think 1.5 million 10 years ago would have gotten you a freehold landed terrace in serangoon or east coast. If someone would have me then that an EC of 1200 sqft would cost more 10 years later, I would think he was a lunatic.

Yup, I think thatís why ppl invest in Singapore properties. Singapore is quite a safe haven. And ppl have made gains on BTO, ECs and P.C. in the longer horizon.
Midlifecrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 11:30 PM   #1330

Almost ridiculous to think 1.5 million 10 years ago would have gotten you a freehold landed terrace in serangoon or east coast. If someone would have me then that an EC of 1200 sqft would cost more 10 years later, I would think he was a lunatic.
You cannot like that compare. Back in the days, not alot of ppl dare to make the move n pay wasnt very high which is why the rich get richer becos they got money.
annetyu likes this.
Old 26-07-2019, 11:38 PM   #1331

That was something I shared the exact sentiments about. But that is always retrospectively. No one would know that today an EC crosses 1xxx psf either.

In 5 years time, perhaps a 1 bedroom unit in OCR starts at 800k- 900k, given that 1 bedroom in some RCR locations are already close to 1 mil.

To those balloting tmr, all the best in securing your choice units!

Last edited by Passerboy; 26-07-2019 at 11:42 PM..
Old 27-07-2019, 12:11 AM   #1332

350k like OK leh. Very low, wat
Only ok if interest rates remain low for the next 29 years.

If ever interest rates rise coupled with economic downturn....

We had a good 10+ years of low interest rates. Will we have another 30?
Old 27-07-2019, 12:16 AM   #1333

Probably might not be sold out or achieve high percentage of sales tomorrow. I choose not to apply for the e application. The agent that I met still texted me to share with me the averages prices and ask me to consider. I might be wrong though. Good luck to those who are balloting tomorrow.
alibaba02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 01:12 AM   #1334

Majority are 2nd timer, so yeah highly likely wun achieve high percentage tmr

Probably might not be sold out or achieve high percentage of sales tomorrow. I choose not to apply for the e application. The agent that I met still texted me to share with me the averages prices and ask me to consider. I might be wrong though. Good luck to those who are balloting tomorrow.
Path-Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 08:45 AM   #1335

[IMG] upload image[/IMG]

Live from Piermont.. good luck to all
sgpropertyblog is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.