HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

New EC at Sumang Walk

Like Tree729Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-07-2019, 11:12 PM   #1456

Plus no point giving out any details, stats or whatever those noob is asking for. There's so many ways to find out all the information but ppl still choose to keep asking in this forum.

After you gave them what they want, they will say its fake. Waste time seriously. Even you r right, no money take also.
No worries, been long time on forum to know that already. Thanks.

Used to share tons on the now defunct cna market talk forum and gave up.
momoeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 11:17 PM   #1457

More than 300 units sold. No exact figures but it probably round off to 400 units.
Only 400 units sold? That would be less than 50% sold, it's not selling like hotcakes that I was led to believe. It's actually bad sales numbers for an EC balloting day.
annetyu likes this.
Braun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 11:19 PM   #1458

Uncle Ni, I just did some research, it may be a mistake of mine and I have to admit it.

However, iNZ average was $800 and not exactly 100 below 850.

All along I thought all those EC were avg $800psf but I am surprised to see Treasure Crest transacting at mostly below $800psf (until developer's crazy land bids that caused a huge spike in bounced back units).

Clearly, I am not following the EC market. Thanks for the info, I have learnt quite a bit about EC today. Nonetheless. this only goes to show the massive amount of cheap ECs entering the resale market in 4-5 years time.
As said, no one is perfect and we are all here to learn. I’m cool with pple making honest mistakes but not cool with pple accusing others of spreading fake news w/o facts.
You know my style, I can be gracious with my comments if one practice good mannerism here.

Likewise, if u bother to dig my previous post, you should have noticed there are quite a number of negative points I brought up about sumang after visiting the SF.
I’m not those who will always blindly support and talk up every projects.

annetyu likes this.

Last edited by NiShiZhu; 27-07-2019 at 11:27 PM..
NiShiZhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 11:31 PM   #1459

Agree, this EC is not cheap, but the next one coming up is gonna be higher..
According to the sales numbers of another agent, round 400 units sold, is it correct?

If this sales numbers are correct, the market is telling you that this EC is not only not cheap, but also too expensive. And if the next EC is selling at higher prices, they will probably struggle to sell..
Old 27-07-2019, 11:31 PM   #1460

Only 400 units sold? That would be less than 50% sold, it's not selling like hotcakes that I was led to believe. It's actually bad sales numbers for an EC balloting day.
regret? dont be. This is opening day only. Still got many days / weeks / months to sell them off. i dont believe its bad sales.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 11:37 PM   #1461

regret? dont be. This is opening day only. Still got many days / weeks / months to sell them off. i dont believe its bad sales.
No regret because my wife don't want it due to the location, and it's too expensive for us.

The agent text me this evening and ask whether I am still interested to buy this EC and I told him no.
NiShiZhu and annetyu like this.
Old 27-07-2019, 11:39 PM   #1462
Banned

According to the sales numbers of another agent, round 400 units sold, is it correct?

If this sales numbers are correct, the market is telling you that this EC is not only not cheap, but also too expensive. And if the next EC is selling at higher prices, they will probably struggle to sell..
For the price, it is actually good sales. Can continue moving units or not, is a tough question.
annetyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #1463

50% isn't bad. You need to look at Northwave or Parc Life launch day sales!
Zetrio2006 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 11:47 PM   #1464

My agent just updated me. Quick count and left around 440 to 450 units not sold, i.e. 45% sold.

The smallest 3bedrms (78sqm), 4 and 5 bedrms makes up majority of units not sold.
Path-Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 12:02 AM   #1465

Actually we need to factor in that this project is the only EC project launching this year, and it is so far apart from the previous launch. The opening day sales moved <50 percent. I am not going to give any opinions whether its good sales or not, just laying out the facts.
annetyu likes this.
josephcws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 12:22 AM   #1466
Master Member

Actually we need to factor in that this project is the only EC project launching this year, and it is so far apart from the previous launch. The opening day sales moved <50 percent. I am not going to give any opinions whether its good sales or not, just laying out the facts.

Wah lau siao liao, later like the genius Merg91 say 5 years later all these kumgongs that never buy sure regret even though location/size/value all not fit to their criteria
Old 28-07-2019, 12:24 AM   #1467

CDL is pricing it right.
Those who say no because it is 'too ex' but looking for cheaper new ECs later will learn to regret their decision.
Merg91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 12:32 AM   #1468

CDL is pricing it right.
Those who say no because it is 'too ex' but looking for cheaper new ECs later will learn to regret their decision.
Hmm, honestly i am not sure if the future ECs will be cheaper or not, but if you look at how this launch price changed as compared to the previous EC launch, it just dont feel "right"..
josephcws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 12:40 AM   #1469

CDL is pricing it right.
cheaper ec is confirm have depending on location.
sgpropertyblog likes this.
sukidexun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 12:48 AM   #1470

cheaper ec is confirm have depending on location.
Haha donít need bother to explain to this kind of user, as they are most likely property agents trying to justify their sales

No buyer will in the right piece of mind think the price is just right for EC, of cos the cheaper the better to us..
Emolisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.