HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Which new launch would you buy and why

Like Tree26Likes
View Poll Results: Which new launch to buy?
Penrose 18 38.30%
Forrett 11 23.40%
Clavon 18 38.30%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2020, 11:31 PM   #76

Oooh so you know what the fittings and appliance are at Daintree? I went to Forett showflat twice but yet to see Daintree. I can share whatís at Forett. I honestly like Daintree site plan layout and architecture slightly better. But yes the lower price premium is attracting me to Forett for now. Letís see actual price on launch day.
Wow... twice? Didnít know Forett showflat already opened
Ohw123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:31 PM   #77

Iím not sure what are given. But I remember some bro shared here the brand of the appliances etc given in both Daintree and Forett
Shag how did I miss that sharing. Let me just share whatís are forett than. Hopefully someone can follow up on Daintree then we can compare
lucario1806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:31 PM   #78
Master Member

Clavon will very likely launch at a lower psf and quantum compared to Penrose. Given that the rental Clavon would most likely fetch is higher than that of Penrose, from an investment standpoint, Clavon would definitely be the one I would choose
May not be, Clavon is by UOL may likely launch same price as Penrose or 16xxpsf above, should be higher then Parc Clematis as they need to prime it above the clement canopy resale that is also a UOL product.

Clement canopy resale is from 14xx-17xxpsf thus, I think itís likely to be 16xxpsf for Clavon.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:35 PM   #79

Shag how did I miss that sharing. Let me just share what’s are forett than. Hopefully someone can follow up on Daintree then we can compare
Found it!

Xirodspace posted:

I was actually doing some homework during the CB period and found that Daintree actually has quite a few plus points. Location-wise, nearer to beauty world than Forett (100–200m makes a diff when walking I tried). Also, overall landscaping doesn’t look as cramped as Forett. Even for 2BR, they are providing natural marble vs compressed marble (e.g. in Mayfair). Appliances-wise is de-Dietrich vs Forett using SMEG. Layout-wise also makes more sense than Forett (which wastes space for household shelter + has a kitchen beside Master BR -.-). Coupled with nearer TOP, lower quantum (but 99y) and existing discounts, think these are all reasons that contributed to post-Covid interest in Daintree. What do u think?

Last edited by Ohw123; 01-08-2020 at 11:38 PM..
Old 01-08-2020, 11:41 PM   #80

May not be, Clavon is by UOL may likely launch same price as Penrose or 16xxpsf above, should be higher then Parc Clematis as they need to prime it above the clement canopy resale that is also a UOL product.

Clement canopy resale is from 14xx-17xxpsf thus, I think itís likely to be 16xxpsf for Clavon.
To me, even if Clavon were to launch at 16xxpsf, it will be at the lower end of it, nearer to 1600psf. As for Penrose, imo will definitely be the higher end of 16xxpsf or 17xxpsf. Penrose will use Parc Esta as a guide and definitely will price higher than neighbouring SUO which resale prices is at around 1500-1600psf average
Old 01-08-2020, 11:42 PM   #81

Forett finishing and appliances

- Marble flooring for living and hallway
- Natural timber flooring for bedrooms
- Porcelain floor and wall tiles for bathroom and kitchen
- Quartz counter top for bathroom sinks and kitchen counter top
- Timber swing doors for bedroom and toilet
- Smeg kitchen appliances and washer/dryer
- Gessi toilet appliances
- Smart home system with panel
- Mitsubishi electric aircon

Last edited by lucario1806; 01-08-2020 at 11:52 PM..
Old 01-08-2020, 11:51 PM   #82

Oooh so you know what the fittings and appliance are at Daintree? I went to Forett showflat twice but yet to see Daintree. I can share whatís at Forett. I honestly like Daintree site plan layout and architecture slightly better. But yes the lower price premium is attracting me to Forett for now. Letís see actual price on launch day.
For Forett, seems like there is a huge proportion of the unit mix dedicated to 1 and 2 bedder. Not sure if that is the right move. Btw which unit type/bedder are you going for?
that_twd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:51 PM   #83

Found it!

Xirodspace posted:

I was actually doing some homework during the CB period and found that Daintree actually has quite a few plus points. Location-wise, nearer to beauty world than Forett (100Ė200m makes a diff when walking I tried). Also, overall landscaping doesnít look as cramped as Forett. Even for 2BR, they are providing natural marble vs compressed marble (e.g. in Mayfair). Appliances-wise is de-Dietrich vs Forett using SMEG. Layout-wise also makes more sense than Forett (which wastes space for household shelter + has a kitchen beside Master BR -.-). Coupled with nearer TOP, lower quantum (but 99y) and existing discounts, think these are all reasons that contributed to post-Covid interest in Daintree. What do u think?
Ooh didnít ask if natural marble or compressed for forett. Dietrich is indeed a better brand. Hmm based on this Daintree does have a one up on forett I guess.

Have to disagree on the layout aspect tho. With the full floor plans out. Forett does have a lot layouts which are really efficient. The 689 sqft 2br dumbbell, and 721sqft with windows for all toilets, study and kitchen are really good use of space. Quantum forett also will be lower. 2br 1bath can be ard 1.1mil but 570sqft only haha. But if we looking purely at quantum for 2br, forett is lower. Sorry I only looking at 2br.

Nearer to TOP for Daintree and the discounts are quite appealing aspects. Reasons why I never totally disregard it. Perhaps my second choice after forett for D21 new launches
Ohw123 likes this.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:56 PM   #84

For Forett, seems like there is a huge proportion of the unit mix dedicated to 1 and 2 bedder. Not sure if that is the right move. Btw which unit type/bedder are you going for?
Interesting point that you brought up. Never considered unit mix before. Could you share how unit mix affects the development and its value?

Going for 2 bedder. Honestly quite glad that there are many 2br options.

Last edited by lucario1806; 02-08-2020 at 12:01 AM..
Old 02-08-2020, 11:10 AM   #85
Master Member

Up for more poll!
Old 02-08-2020, 11:15 AM   #86
Arch-Supremacy Member

Up for more poll!
If you have a void option I will vote haha.
drkcynic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 11:27 AM   #87
Master Member

If you have a void option I will vote haha.
Haha I should I created one more option - any others.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:27 AM   #88
Great Supremacy Member

anyone regretted and want to switch vote? let's collect and balance out then i can vote to replace any switch vote for you all
Old 02-08-2020, 11:51 AM   #89
Master Member

anyone regretted and want to switch vote? let's collect and balance out then i can vote to replace any switch vote for you all
I wanted to Chg to Forrett for the below reasons:

Reason being $200psf more than Penrose/Clavon, FH status, ďBukit timahĒ location, and transformation of Beauty World area.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:54 AM   #90
Great Supremacy Member

I wanted to Chg to Forrett for the below reasons:

Reason being $200psf more than Penrose/Clavon, FH status, ďBukit timahĒ location, and transformation of Beauty World area.
if another person wants to change from 3rd choice to your choice,then i can vote for Forrett to complete a 3 way swap
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.