Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Forrett

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Clavon

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters

nydeidith

Reaction score
Bro there not no crowd, there nobody, big difference.

the chestnut ave condos is just outside entrance of nature park...ppl who buy there are those who like nature for own stay la...no investment angle haha....maybe can get some nature loving tenants though...

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

belgarathc

Reaction score
The values of mass market properties depend on local public amenities, which in turn require large crowd to sustain. Clementi is quite ideal because it has a relatively large population (the downside is the slightly older age). Ideally, I would prefer neighbourhood with huge population within 30-40 y.o. age band -> these people will have the greatest increase in spending power in the next 10 years. :s13::s13:
I feel the average age of the population in clementi is lower than other popular estates such as redhill, tiong bahru, kallang, bedok. But on average older than punggol for sure. There are also many students renting in clementi.

Camelkick

Reaction score
I frequent clementi actually. Used to school in SP, NS camp there too, have friends in NUS. So clementi is a place to go.

Can’t deny during peak it’s really crowded but clementi is really convenient. Bus connectivity also quite good too.

Plus clementi is one of the youngest estate that underwent SERS. With the youngest block SERS only 17 years old.

Over the years clementi has developed quite rapidly.

I agree leh... quite a network of everything too. But downside is nothing new upcoming... Just a stable, mature, crowded estate.

bolster

Master Member
Reaction score
Bump for more opinions

Clavon 20% to 40% units got sea view, the rest don’t have. After TOP, Actual viewing of the Seaview Really can help push the price to new high especially the high floor. Nice view from the living room really make a lot of different. That assume I manage to get those units.

Well, If you are able to stay at those places, normally, you prefer slightly away from mrt. You don’t like train pass by your condo, people can see your wife in bikini right? exclusive only to your neighbour and yourself? :s13:

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Forett buyers won't vote for Forett because they don't want people to know so many are going for Forett.

They will just secretly go and buy this sat.

When Penrose launch, Penrose will have less votes here.

When Clavon launch, everyone will start slamming Clavon.

Falafell

Reaction score
The Forett buyers won't vote for Forett because they don't want people to know so many are going for Forett.

They will just secretly go and buy this sat.

I went to Forett prelaunch recently, most agents predict avg 1850psf. The freehold word was very big and lighted up. I cant imagine walking to the mrt everyday.

cy4n1de

Reaction score
Having visited the showflat, the development really seems very packed. I believe the distance is around 28m? I think one would have more privacy with the units facing the road (oddly so).

Daintree in that respect seems better thought of, in terms of how the blocks are laid out and also the unit layout. Despite it being leasehold.

At 16xx vs 19xx, would still go for Daintree, if one die die wants to stay in D21 but at 19xx, you could get a sizeable albeit older unit at River Valley or the main Bt Timah stretch. Even Signature Park going at 12xx or The Creek at 14xx. With oversupply in D21 from close to 2000 units in the pipeline all TOP around the same time, will really limit appreciation.

And to add, additional 600+ units from Forett on the one lane (with a divider) Toh Tuck Road that many drivers use to connect to the AYE/PIE. Good luck to morning traffic.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went to Forett prelaunch recently, most agents predict avg 1850psf. The freehold word was very big and lighted up. I cant imagine walking to the mrt everyday.

No one will walk to the Mrt unless they are fit and nothing to do. Unsheltered walkway all the way sunlight/rain updown slope to Mrt or back.

Pity no shuttle bus too.

Last edited:

lucario1806

Reaction score
No one will walk to the Mrt unless they want to keep fit. Unsheltered walkway all the way sunlight/rain updown slope to Mrt or back.

Pity no shuttle bus too.

Anyone knows how much more per trip will it cost to take a public bus 3 stops down to the MRT?

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forett so far from Mrt.

Don't listen to any agent who tell u the walk to mrt is less than 10 min.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.