HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Which new launch would you buy and why

Like Tree26Likes
View Poll Results: Which new launch to buy?
Penrose 18 37.50%
Forrett 11 22.92%
Clavon 19 39.58%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2020, 12:47 PM   #106
Master Member

Even at 16xxpsf as shown in this poll, buyers are swinging towards Clavon, thus I think no reason for launch at 15xxpsf if I am the developer haha.
I choose clavon on the basis it is 15xxpsf, not 16xxpsf.
I didnít quite follow your guided price
Old 03-08-2020, 12:50 PM   #107

i dont get the appeal of clementi...its freaking crowded there....i use to stay there when i was young...but i never go there anymore cause there are just tonnes of people everywhere...and the roads are crowded as well
nydeidith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:51 PM   #108
Master Member

Which area that is not crowded in ur opinion?

i dont get the appeal of clementi...its freaking crowded there....i use to stay there when i was young...but i never go there anymore cause there are just tonnes of people everywhere...and the roads are crowded as well
1993newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 12:54 PM   #109
Master Member

Foresque, dairy farm, tree house....those at chestnut avenue?
But if no crowd then whatís the point of investing?
Old 03-08-2020, 12:55 PM   #110

so many areas bro...in fact i cant think of anywhere i have been to in the west that is more crowded than clementi....you ever been to clementi mrt station at peak hour before? endless crowd of people...its quite crazy man...
Old 03-08-2020, 12:57 PM   #111

are people really buying clementi for investing? i would assume condos there are for own stay...

and why mention foreque dairy farm tree house? lol
Old 03-08-2020, 12:58 PM   #112
Master Member

I frequent clementi actually. Used to school in SP, NS camp there too, have friends in NUS. So clementi is a place to go.

Canít deny during peak itís really crowded but clementi is really convenient. Bus connectivity also quite good too.

Plus clementi is one of the youngest estate that underwent SERS. With the youngest block SERS only 17 years old.

Over the years clementi has developed quite rapidly.

so many areas bro...in fact i cant think of anywhere i have been to in the west that is more crowded than clementi....you ever been to clementi mrt station at peak hour before? endless crowd of people...its quite crazy man...
Old 03-08-2020, 01:04 PM   #113

I frequent clementi actually. Used to school in SP, NS camp there too, have friends in NUS. So clementi is a place to go.

Canít deny during peak itís really crowded but clementi is really convenient. Bus connectivity also quite good too.

Plus clementi is one of the youngest estate that underwent SERS. With the youngest block SERS only 17 years old.

Over the years clementi has developed quite rapidly.
yes developed very fast and many new high-rise houses as well....so the population of clementi must have really increased....well i guess there are many people who actually like to stay at busy place...maybe i'm the odd one out here who assume prefer want to go home to a quiet place...haha
Old 03-08-2020, 01:05 PM   #114
Master Member

are people really buying clementi for investing? i would assume condos there are for own stay...

and why mention foreque dairy farm tree house? lol
Because bro newbie was asking is there any place that’s not crowded, so I cited some examples as reference.

One investment aspect (other than cap gain) is rental and Clementi has proven healthy track records for its decent rental yield and rentability. Honestly, I also don’t like Clementi. But no choice, I still like money
Old 03-08-2020, 01:10 PM   #115
Master Member

Lel, me too!
Letís hope clavon 15xx
But no choice, I still like money
Old 03-08-2020, 01:20 PM   #116

Lel, me too!
Letís hope clavon 15xx
Which place will you be staying at after buying clavon? Woodlands or clementi
holasingapura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:21 PM   #117
Supremacy Member

Crowded?

Can't compare with tampines or punggol 😂

But it's about to become more packed with tons of new hdb coming up

The area is pretty good, it's close to NUS, 2 polytechnics and couple of good primary schools. Not as central as Queenstown but aye is a quite drive down and the amenities are actually far better in Clementi.

Anyway I just think that area will have many potential upgraders in the future as the supply of newly mop flats in that area is going to remain high for next 5-10 years
Forever84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:35 PM   #118

The values of mass market properties depend on local public amenities, which in turn require large crowd to sustain. Clementi is quite ideal because it has a relatively large population (the downside is the slightly older age). Ideally, I would prefer neighbourhood with huge population within 30-40 y.o. age band -> these people will have the greatest increase in spending power in the next 10 years.
Hippocrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 01:41 PM   #119
Master Member

Bro there not no crowd, there nobody, big difference.
Passerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #120

Out of the 3, which one sells well really depend on its entry price and not so much on itís location.
Location wise all sama sama as there r some location disadvantages among the 3 as well.
i haven't voted yet. for me is really the price even though location wise (removing the MRT element), seems like clavon & forett at least "nearer" to food places and malls. penrose... tough.. seems like not much there...

can i vote only after pricing is know?

1st Choice: Forett (if 1800psf)
2nd Choice: Clavon (if under 1600psf, basically needs to be lower than PC)
3rd Choice: Penrose (cmon give me super attractive price like 1550-1590psf to lure me in!!)
NiShiZhu and Ohw123 like this.
NewHerePlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.