Normanton park by Kingsford

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is plenty of competition nearby Normaton Park. Clavon, Parc Clematis, upcoming one north site and another two yet to be released site at one north in the 1H2021 GLS.

kpkb

Reaction score
In this west area, I feel Clavon and Parc Clementis are more attractive as they are closer to amenities, schools plus better reputations of their developers. In terms of exclusivity, I will prefer Ki residences and its 999 lease. But if Normanton park can offer really attractive prices, people may bite.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotta admit I prefer Normanton’s 1+Study layout as compared to Clavon’s.

SrCzv9a.jpg

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Development elevated,Level 2 pretty high.

Mega dev with 2 tennis court & half basketball court.

0TUdkjx.jpg

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks so ordinary. Poor site layout and design. Kingsford continues to be a disappointment. Have to go for avg $1,400 or less, else skip.

Falafell

Reaction score
I work around this area. This area is really dead on the weekend. I wont ever consider ownstay in this area.

Passerboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually sorry, lets wait for more pictures before we declare it a slum. The site layout is still actually better than florence residence. Florence is a slum!

My thoughts are that at least Florence is near many amenities, upcoming Cross Island Line and developer was not hit with no sale order. Testament in the strong sales volume and average prices of $15xxpsf now.

1993newbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, Parc clem developer is very thoughtful to have dedicated facilities for Muslim cooking. :)

“Facilities include co-kitchen with 12 different ovens and cooking facilities, some of which are dedicated for Muslim cooking”
https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www...atis-drew-more-5000-visitoron-preview-weekend

Some development also provide Bidet in all toilets like Parc Esta. That’s a ++ for Muslim buyers like myself.
Nah, I don’t cook. Here hard to find halal Makan places le.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Sama sama Macam High park, 1399 units sharing Half BB.

At least Normanton got 2 tennis court.
Treasure 2200 sharing 1 tennis court. :s22:

The profile of residents of normanton will definitely be higher than that of high park and treasure. Definitely more tennis players and private tennis lessons. But developer spoiled the exclusivity of the residence with so many 1 bedders that ordinary sinkies can afford. :o

light84

Reaction score
I see this thread very few concerned about developer quality.

Most other countries they want to see the final product den they dare to buy cos scared developer uplorry half way or quality issue

Quality issues sometimes got $$$ oso is a big headache to solve cos need to really see if developer will honour their warranty during the defect liability period or just taiji the problem away

If price is significantly cheaper den nearby comparable, maybe is good deal

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
Boring? Only treasure at east is boring.

Very nice! The buildings are situated far away from one another so there's sufficient unblocked and pool view! Plus it's far away from AYE and have an incredible land size! Definitely one to look out for!

Indeed, great lifestyle at normanton, with the expansive park just at the doorstep. Great for retirees.

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score
My thoughts are that at least Florence is near many amenities, upcoming Cross Island Line and developer was not hit with no sale order. Testament in the strong sales volume and average prices of $15xxpsf now.

Regardless, Normanton is definitely worth more than florence. Those who bought florence at 1500, "gongxi gongxi" :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.